Nap Hostel Pecs

7.8
Very Good 351 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017
7.1

Wi-Fi is very weak and inconsistent. "Nap Hostel" Wi-Fi almost never work and the other are usually too far. I would have also preferred some sort of lockers.

• France, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

The hostel is perfectly located, in one of the most animated and charming street in Pécs. Even if there was almost nobody there (late May, not the very touristic season yet), it was perfect as I could rest and chill by myself! As there is a bar (one of the most popular in town) at the foot of the hostel, if you really need to socialize you can find and meet people there :) The owner is also super nice and did me a big favor so I'll be always thankful for that! Definitely a great place to stay!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
9th May 2017
4.9

The service was awful. We waited several minutes before someone came to help us. They were right in front of us, the just cared about talking to their friends rather than helping us. When we finally were helped it was for 3 minutes before we were left on our own and no help was seen again. Reading lights didn't work and the beds were right up against the outlets so you couldn't use them.

28th Apr 2017

No real atmosphere, maybe not the best for a solo traveler. Also no lockers or really anyway to secure your stuff. The staff isn't really present, it took me a bit of wandering around just to find someone so I could give back my keys and check out and there was no one to answer questions. However, it is really clean and the location is right in the downtown, and the bathrooms are pretty great for a hostel.