7.8
Very Good 484 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 484 Total Reviews
Naples Pizza Hostel Located at Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, , Naples.
Italy

• charlyisidore
  • France, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016
8.0

The location is a bit far walking from the central train station (especially if you have big luggage), but is very good for visiting the city, as it is inside historical part of Naples (with typical narrow streets of Italy). The atmosphere was friendly and peaceful. Nice place.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
15th May 2016
3.7

I never normally write on my reviews, but I feel like this needs to be said. I met lovely other travellers in my dorm, but everything else was horrible. The rooms and bathroom were never cleaned. Mold, mud and hair everywhere. A girl who permanently lived in our dorm took up the whole room, and never slept, she talked all night and morning on her phone, and played tv shows and music very loud. I didn't sleep at all. There were no locks on the room doors or the bathroom doors. I didn't feel safe.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th May 2016

Was a good, clean hostel and I had a good stay here. Saturday night, though, the staff and 10 of what i'm assuming were their friends and not people staying at the hostel (because they were speaking italian) were very loud late into the night and it was hard to fall asleep. One person in my room decided to switch hostels for the next night because of it.

28th Apr 2016

Great location and place! Good value for money!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
7.4

You have to be buzzed into the shared building, but after that there's not much security. There was no lock on my dorm door or on the bathroom door, and there weren't any lockers in the room. Didn't see many people there, but the staff and the people who hung out there were very friendly and helped us out with directions and recommendations as much as they could. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
6.9

We only stayed in this hostel for one night, so we possibly didn't have the full experience of it. We were in a dorm room and some of the girls in the room were very noisy for most of the night. The room was also noisy as you could hear the road and as our room was next to reception we could hear the door buzzer. So we did not sleep well which was a shame as had to get up early. The location is good though and it was clean and had a nice kitchen area.

16th Apr 2016

I loved the atmosphere and where this hostel was located. The staff were super friendly and helpful when I had questions and it was located only a street away from the main strip. From my balcony I could see the street below and any people passing. I spent most of my time outside of the hostel and only came back to grab things or sleep. The bathroom wasn't the nicest and the beds have definitely been laid in a lot but (for me) everything was comfortable and I had a great stay.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Top notch!!! If I go ever go back to Naples that will be the place I stay

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Excellent staff and great location. Now the downsides: Wifi is nonexistent in rooms, only works in the kitchen and reception area but never fast enough. My bed was broken and was sinking down, although still possible to sleep in. The worst part was getting bed bug bites. Be aware!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
4.0

Very hard to find, hostel is down a small dark alley that isn't marked on most maps. Directions given by hostel website are wrong, staff confirmed. Dorm Rooms are too small, beds are broken and uncomfortable. My bunk bed didn't have a ladder and was ready to fall down. Hostel is not secure and in a bad area of the city. Breakfast was toast and instant coffee. Staff were nice but not interested in tourists or tourism. Felt very uncomfortable there.