Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

good value for what you pay - decent kitchen, breakfast included and good location. on the other hand, there are no toilet seats and only one bathroom, the rule about getting out of the cleaners way at 11am is very strictly enforced and a total bummer if you havent taken a dump that morning yet.

The hostel is not good option in summer, doesn't have fan for example and the room doesn't have a big window (if you're claustrophobic is not a good option). The bathroom is not prepared to be share, you have the shower and the toilet in the same place, so, if you want to pi and someone is in the shower, you need to wait (the curtain wasn't very clean, this is not a good signal in a share bathroom). But what's make a nice place definitely is the staff, is excellent, very kind.

Staff were very friendly and extreamly helpful! They really do make the hostel a lovely place to stay

• 10th Aug 2015

shower and toilet was bad but staff was very friendly and helpful.

Located in make the city center which make it a great location! The staff very friendly and helpful! The map given is not useful because the printing job makes it difficult to read the names of the streets. There was not much of an atmosphere and the bathrooms were dirty!

The Cleanliness is horrible. There is no maintenance of equipments.

The staff were amazing and the street it as on as fantastic for food. But the distance from the metro was longer than described and the showers were rather gross.

Right in the city center next to the famous pizza shop! Basic room. Older building so no ac

One of the receptionists was incredibly un-helpful. We were told we couldn't pay with card at all upon arrival because the machine was 'broken'. We were also told we then couldn't print out boarding cards because the printer was out of toner. Then when we asked about buses to the Rome Ciampino airport from Rome Termini we were told there was a shuttle train taking 20 minutes which was not the case. However the other two receptionists were lovely and very helpful especially the blonde haired girl

• 27th Jul 2015

The staff were great - Alessandro was so friendly and helpful! The wifi was also fantastic :) however, the bathroom wasn't very clean and the beds were pretty uncomfortable, we probably wouldn't stay here again. However, like I said, the staff were fantastic and the location was perfect!

Young and fun 24hr staff and great location near the best pizza places. Our room was a bit small though and the ensuite bathroom had quite a bit of mold.

I had a great experience at this hostel. The staff are friendly and always willing to help with recommendations. There is no air conditioning and the over head fan is extremely slow, be prepared for the heat. The bathrooms floors are very dirty but otherwise okay. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend.

Pizza Hostel had wonderful staff that were able to direct guests to the local hot spots and great restaurants in the city.

this is the worst hostel i have ever stayed in - TV in room does not work nor does Flat Screen in lounge work there is no microwave or oven to heat food - one staff member (Gay) spent time chatting up girls and giving advice on tours = those not offered to me- cleaning lady threw out my food from fridge no bulb in light above bed 2 bare wires protruding from wall no credit card facillity only cash - place in dark ages all paperwork done manually computor does not work - dont stay here

The hostel is really good, located in the center of Naples, close to where the night starts, close to the best pizza places and close to a metro station. The staff was really helpfull. I had the opportunity to meet Chiara, Alessandro and Andreas, this guys made the 5 days I stayed in Naples. If I return, definetly I'm gonna be back to Naples Pizza Hostel.

The reception staff were amazing! The guy who helped me wrote everything out on the map for me, gave me tips on where to eat, told me how to get to Pompeii, and he was actually happy to help which is rare! My only complaint is that the room was on the dirty side...floors hadn't been swept in ages and the shower was smelly. Other than that I really liked this hostel. Excellent location, breakfast was decent, kitchen was functional, and wifi worked in the common area. I would stay here again.

Staff were very friendly and full of helpful tips

A great compact place to stay, right in the city center. The staffs are knowledgeable and helpful. They have all the useful information that only a local would know. One of the rare hostels that still maintains a kitchen, which can be very handy to make some quick snacks. One hardly needs that though, as food in the surrounding area is high quality and cheap. Only suggestion would be an addition of a fan in the rooms, as peak summer months can get really hot and humid in Naples.

Fantastic hostel! Staff were really cool and met some great people in our room. You could walk to the heart of Naples quickly and getting trains was easy. Free maps were given out which helped us lots. Staff were great for giving advice on Naples but also on Rome (where my brother and I were heading after). I would definitely come back. My only issue was that there were no toilet seats but I still had a great stay.

Really nice but beds were uncomfortable!

• 27th Jun 2015