8.2
Fabulous 466 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 466 Total Reviews
Naples Pizza Hostel Located at Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, , Naples.
Italy
Naples 80138 Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44
82% 466
40.8520311 14.2561286
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
7.4

You have to be buzzed into the shared building, but after that there's not much security. There was no lock on my dorm door or on the bathroom door, and there weren't any lockers in the room. Didn't see many people there, but the staff and the people who hung out there were very friendly and helped us out with directions and recommendations as much as they could. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
6.9

We only stayed in this hostel for one night, so we possibly didn't have the full experience of it. We were in a dorm room and some of the girls in the room were very noisy for most of the night. The room was also noisy as you could hear the road and as our room was next to reception we could hear the door buzzer. So we did not sleep well which was a shame as had to get up early. The location is good though and it was clean and had a nice kitchen area.

• nicolegeri
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

I loved the atmosphere and where this hostel was located. The staff were super friendly and helpful when I had questions and it was located only a street away from the main strip. From my balcony I could see the street below and any people passing. I spent most of my time outside of the hostel and only came back to grab things or sleep. The bathroom wasn't the nicest and the beds have definitely been laid in a lot but (for me) everything was comfortable and I had a great stay.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Top notch!!! If I go ever go back to Naples that will be the place I stay

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Excellent staff and great location. Now the downsides: Wifi is nonexistent in rooms, only works in the kitchen and reception area but never fast enough. My bed was broken and was sinking down, although still possible to sleep in. The worst part was getting bed bug bites. Be aware!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2016
4.0

Very hard to find, hostel is down a small dark alley that isn't marked on most maps. Directions given by hostel website are wrong, staff confirmed. Dorm Rooms are too small, beds are broken and uncomfortable. My bunk bed didn't have a ladder and was ready to fall down. Hostel is not secure and in a bad area of the city. Breakfast was toast and instant coffee. Staff were nice but not interested in tourists or tourism. Felt very uncomfortable there.

• Turkey, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Feb 2016

Naples Pizza Hostel is very unique hostel in Napoli, hostel staff are very kind,helpfull and good people They gave us a map and tell all of tranditional food where can we find also explain how can we go museum,castle and palace they helped us so much Thank you so much for everything, especially tea and dessert I will remember Josef,Yasin and Daniella you are so kind and helpfull people I will recommend Napples Pizza Hostel to everybody :)

• France, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff

• India, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2015

Highly recommended. Very nice location. Staff really friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
3rd Dec 2015
7.7

the staff was really friendly . unfortunately the card payment didnt work and they didnt get it to work throughout my entire stay