Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

No wifi the entire time I was there. Please fix this!

Pizza Hostel provided perhaps my best hostel experience to date. The staff members are wonderful people: multi-lingual, friendly, welcoming, and familiar with the city of Naples. The hostel itself is located in a great area, on a side street off of the lively Via Tribunali, not too far from the train station. The streets and piazzas are alive day and night, so whatever you need is never far away... I still think fondly of my brief time at Pizza Hostel, and strongly recommend staying there!

• 27th Dec 2014

We had a really nice stay at the pizza hostel. There were many young people, so for a young traveller that is really nice because you can meet a lot of nice people to hang out with! The location was great, also for young people because it is next to the nightlife and it is really in the old centre of napoli with all the cute little steets and houses. The staff was helpfull and nice. We had a reallu good stay!

Great international atmosphere and very kind staff. Just pay attention to the reservation, they blew it!

• 6th Dec 2014

The front desk was not very helpful, no maps or information. There was no wifi even though it's advertised. Nice sized rooms though and the pillows were comfy.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the kitchen looked ok (but I didn't really use it myself). It was clean and there was a nice atmosphere in the common rooms. Perfect location if you want to go out, especially at night, but that means it might be a bit noisy sometimes. Thank you !

Very good location in the so alived center of Napoli. Thanks to Alessandro who gave us so many good advise,and to Giovanni who helped us with our motobike! The kitchen would need more stuff to cook.

The hostel was noisy and dirty, room - tiny, showers in a horrible condition. Rude and arrogant staff. Would never stay there again.

Great location in old town to walk around to all main sights. Bit of a walk from the train station but that's backpacking. Easy though. Great staff who offered great advice on where to go for sight seeing, non tourist stuff and places to eat. Also offered us great advice on taking a trip south and around the coast - thank you Alessandro (hope that's right). Good wifi. Good vibes around the hostel. Good kitchen to cook. We stayed twice in two weeks. Would reccommend!

I was in a room for two persons, the place was quite ok but there was a big noise during the night and there was not hot water neither in the evening niether in the morning.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Romania

One of the best hostel I've ever seen. Very nice place and the team is very capable and friendly.

• 17th Aug 2014

This place is just awesome. The Hostel is very clean, it's in the perfect location, and the staff are amazing. They know the best places to see and will show you some of the coolest hidden treasures in the city that tourists would never usually get to see. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, location was good given that the city center of Naples is a bit strange. Staff was just amazing, both girls who we saw there were very nice. Nice facilities, good kitchen and the hostel is very clean (I had a problem with my flip flops and some times I walked barefoot in the hostel and I guarantee that it is very clean).