Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

Naples Pizza Hostel is very unique hostel in Napoli, hostel staff are very kind,helpfull and good people They gave us a map and tell all of tranditional food where can we find also explain how can we go museum,castle and palace they helped us so much Thank you so much for everything, especially tea and dessert I will remember Josef,Yasin and Daniella you are so kind and helpfull people I will recommend Napples Pizza Hostel to everybody :)

Very friendly and helpful staff

• 1st Jan 2016

Highly recommended. Very nice location. Staff really friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

the staff was really friendly . unfortunately the card payment didnt work and they didnt get it to work throughout my entire stay

The staff was very friendly and ready to help with anything we needed. The room felt secure, and the hostel had a nice lobby area with wifi and couches that felt welcoming. The breakfast, kitchen and bathrooms were not super nice, but they were fine for a weekend. Overall, I am happy with my experience and would recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2015

The staff are really what makes this hostel great and is why I would highly recommend staying here during a trip to Naples! They are dedicated to giving you a great visitor experience and really make their guests feel like family. Great location in the historic center and walking distance to most notable sights.

Hostel is located in the city center- walking distance to everything, its perfect. Staff was friendly, changing every day. Got some useful tips what to do in the city. Rooms are not really nice, you got what you pay for. Had twin room, there was a bunk bed, making a lot of noise with every movement. There was just little window under the ceiling, so no view out and older, well used matrass. In general it was quite noisy to sleep. Every morning there was nice breakfast. 2 shared showers/toilets.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Czech Republic

Staff is super friendly. Nice kitchen area. Free breakfast is cool. To get into the hostel the security is good, to get into your bedroom there is no lock and you can't lock up your stuff. Not a big deal for me all the time, but for some people it matters. We also had one extra person put into our bedroom than it could hold so it was very cramped. Not a lot of plugs in the bedroom for everyone to have their own. Located right by a very busy and known street in Naples, with famous pizza places.

Mouldy in showers, bathroom reeked, no toilet seats, were never given keys to lockers or any information on Naples, CASH ONLY. Also tried to amend our booking prior to the deadline and staff wasted time until it was too late and then said we could cancel the last night and only pay half of the bed rate because it was less than 24 hours. Would not stay here again or recommend it.

Hello guys, what you have written is either surprising and disappointing. We did just not expected such a comment from you. First, most of what you have written is clearly false. Second, our staff is very helpful and is actually top-notch! Finally, it was the money your problem? Did you know that despite a valuable choice, this hostel is not a couchsurfing accomodation? We wanted to cancel your last night, but probably you wanted to sleep for free. Sorry for that. Good luck Hostel Staf

Positive atmosphere,welcoming,helpful team!:)

No locks whatsoever on the dorm bathroom doors. Ridiculous when 8 strangers are sharing 1 bathroom. None have toilet seats as weIl. I get the hygiene issues, but super annoying in a private accommodation, especially when the bathroom facilities aren't especially maintained anyway. No A/C and street noise is EXTREMELY loud with windows open. Payment is required in cash, but they do not have any change, which is just...ugh. Kitchen, common areas well maintained. Overall very annoyed by this place

I initially booked in for 3 days but because the hostel is in the middle of the historical area/shops/bars etc, I stayed for 6 days. When it came to move on, the staff found me another good hostel at a discount. Probably one of the best hostels I've been in. They have cheap single rooms, which is my preference as I'm 50 something and like a bit of privacy. I would recommend this place to anyone, and have

We arrived to a hot room with no air con, and weren't given any sheets. The staff here were so unhelpful! Didn't tell us anything when we asked about Capri & just gave us a map. The location isn't great. We stayed only one night but that was enough.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

It is perfectly located in a quiet and cute street in the old town right next to Via dei Tribunali, where there are plenty of restaurants, bars, shops, foods, etc. The staff speaks a lot of languages, was really friendly and recommended us how to see a lot for little money, helped us to get to the central bus station, etc.

• 29th Aug 2015

The Naples pizza hostel is a great place to stay at, if you don't need any luxuries. It offers everything you need and has a very comfortable atmosphere. I have to highlight the friendly staff, who helped us out with a mistake in the reservation. The rooms could be a little bit nicer, but overall I can only recommend to stay at the hostel!

good value for what you pay - decent kitchen, breakfast included and good location. on the other hand, there are no toilet seats and only one bathroom, the rule about getting out of the cleaners way at 11am is very strictly enforced and a total bummer if you havent taken a dump that morning yet.

Okay, so the bathrooms where really not so clean and also a bit smelly, but I think that's just ok because the Location is really perfect, it's located in the historic center near a lot of pizza places and the piazza bellini, where there are a lot of young people in the evening to have a drink. Also the staff is super nice und really helpful. I stayed there for over a week and a really felt home at some point. I hope I'll come back some time because also Naples is maybe the best city in the worl

The hostel is not good option in summer, doesn't have fan for example and the room doesn't have a big window (if you're claustrophobic is not a good option). The bathroom is not prepared to be share, you have the shower and the toilet in the same place, so, if you want to pi and someone is in the shower, you need to wait (the curtain wasn't very clean, this is not a good signal in a share bathroom). But what's make a nice place definitely is the staff, is excellent, very kind.