Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

Staff rudely told me to leave with a sense of urgency because I showed up to drop off my bag during cleaning period. also the receptionist blasted music for hours that was loud in my room. I was forced to change rooms with out warning

No locks on bedroom doors or padlocks for lockers in rooms (I had my own padlock but the locker needs a special type that reception does not supply). No lock on toilet door in bedroom either. Very close to a delicious pizza restaurant called Sorbillo on Via San Paolo that reception recommended (Thumbs up for that one!) Toilet and bathroom facilities in the room left a lot to be desired but I guess that's hostels for you. I'm glad I only stayed 1 night.

The host were great! They gave us a lot of information about the city and how to get around. They went out of their way to help us print off tickets for our bus to Rome. It is on the forth floor and they helped us with our bags. I olny wish they had an elevator.

• 14th Jun 2015

Dirty bath dirty bad

I had a really good time here. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. Not the cleanest... the bathrooms smelled like must which was yucky, but hey, there was a free breakfast. Overall a good value and an excellent location.

it's in the small alley of a busy market, but don't worry you'll find it-if you ask people. very nice staffs with maps. a lot of choices for food because of good location. decent kitchen and dining area. good wifi. the public shower room and toilets might be better than the ones in each room, which smell a bit. I met some very nice people here.

bathroom did not seem so clean no hook or space for the clothes or towel in shower

The room I was (first one to the right on the corridor) had a pretty disgusting bathroom. I think a few changes can be made and buying a new shower and a new curtain is a way to get started on this.

the shower did not really seem cleaned and there was nothing to put the clothes.

really friendly and helpful staff !! amazing place to stay in Naples !!

The best part of the hostel was the staff. Very kind and super helpfull! Besides that its just an average hostel.

The hostel is directly in the centre of Napoli, in the old quarter close to the important points. The stuff was very friendly, funny and helpful and I definitely recommend this hostel. Only negative points: the shower in the bathroom wasn't clean.

• 27th May 2015

The staff were very friendly, and very helpful.

the Hostel it's near at the old town, outside there are a lotta shops,

Not in the best area, but not too far to find good places to go for a drink at night. The staff were really welcoming, friendly and helpful. Quite relaxed and bohemian atmosphere. Though I didn't like the city, the hostel was fine if you do visit.

I stayed with my friends in the pizza hostel for a week and we absolutely loved it! Let me start by saying tht this is a place for people who want their vacation to be centered around Naples an it's culture and people. If what you're looking for in a vacation is a luxurious touristic hotel- this is not for you. The staff is genuinely kind, they'll answer any question you have have about anything, from which train to get on to where are the best bars. The atmosphere is welcoming and fun !

• 12th May 2015
  • Israel

Location of this hostel was great, close to metro and all the main shopping streets. It was a little difficult to find, but that could be due to us searching for it at night. The staff were super friendly and always willing to give tips on places to eat and sites to see. The rooms were way below average and definitely needed updating: lockers didn't lock, top bunk had no railing, only one working outlet, and the bathroom had a leaky sink and was always really dirty. But the place was cheap!

We were only at this hostel for 6 hours so take that for what it's worth. Located in a pretty sketchy part of Naples. 10-15 min walk from the metro stop. Hard to find and make sure you dont check in too late at night. In the middle of the night someone was buzzing in (our room was right next to the door) and no one was answering. They did this for an hour which means front desk probably went to bed. The guy who checked us in was pretty weird and didnt speak English too well. Beds were good.

The location is excellent - right on via tribunali. Good kitchen. The staff were very helpful but they don't tell you that you will be kicked out for cleaning between 11am - 2pm & r not allowed to stay in the room. Internet was also very patchy. They received a booking for 7 so when i got back they'd moved my things from the dorm to the lobby & upgraded my room, which was fine, but it was weird having someone pack up all my things and have them sit in the lobby. Cold showers but good breakfast.

Nice beds and matress. The staff really tries to help you (even if they don't have a map! But... Read carefully the rules. Because, for eg., if you need a bathroom between 10 am and 2pm you should find somewhere else. It was said by the lady that cleans the bathroom loudly to me. But, ok. My fault, I didn't read the roules carefully! You'll not have a key, so sometimes you could wait a little bit longer outside at the door, waiting someone opoen it (carefull at night).