Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

The staff went out of there way to help us with information about sites, transport, food ideas, everything. They were so friendly and lovely. Location is fantastic on a side street near the busy Via tribunali food street

• 6th Apr 2015

Amazing hostel, everything you need in the heart of the back streets of naples (hard to find but brilliant when you get there) warm shower, working toilet and kitchen facilities and really cheap for such a beautiful area! The staff knew everything about the area and the best places to eat, you can ask them anything and they will tell you everything.

Place easy to find (if you did the way once). A bit like a haunted Castle, around you can feel the heartbeat, magnificance and Superstition of Grand ole Italy.

it was nice. it can always be beter, but you get your one room for reasonable price in city center, that is a lot.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Slovenia

The Hostel is right in the city center of Napoli but in a side street so that it is really quiet in the rooms. So it is the perfect starting point to discover the city on your own. The staff is always friendly and helpful and they know all there is to know about tourist attractions and hotspots for Pizza!! The beds could be more comfy and the toilet could use a toilet seat but and you have to leave your room for cleaning at 11 - apart from that: great experience!

• 8th Feb 2015

It is a bizarre place. Location is great near the old town. Value for money is great since their double room is cheaper than most of the hostels. Only one bathroom/shower ior each gender. INot sound proof at all. They do provide continental breakfast. The staff was mostly nice and spoke italian and English very well. But the cleaning lady was not so nice and kicked us out and did not even let us use the restroom one last time before we left, because she was "cleaning and the floor was wet"

No wifi the entire time I was there. Please fix this!

Pizza Hostel provided perhaps my best hostel experience to date. The staff members are wonderful people: multi-lingual, friendly, welcoming, and familiar with the city of Naples. The hostel itself is located in a great area, on a side street off of the lively Via Tribunali, not too far from the train station. The streets and piazzas are alive day and night, so whatever you need is never far away... I still think fondly of my brief time at Pizza Hostel, and strongly recommend staying there!

• 27th Dec 2014

I had really great time at this hostel, I stayed here last Christmas so it's been pretty long time but I met amazing staffs which are friends of mine now and even of my friend made me a amazing birthday pie!(Christmas eve was my bday) Thx again Angelo lol we spent quality time together and that experience was unforgettable for me for the whole lifetime. The facility was good, I loved that, and the staffs of hostel was really nice too, I highly recommend who want to have a great time.

We had a really nice stay at the pizza hostel. There were many young people, so for a young traveller that is really nice because you can meet a lot of nice people to hang out with! The location was great, also for young people because it is next to the nightlife and it is really in the old centre of napoli with all the cute little steets and houses. The staff was helpfull and nice. We had a reallu good stay!

Great international atmosphere and very kind staff. Just pay attention to the reservation, they blew it!

• 6th Dec 2014

The front desk was not very helpful, no maps or information. There was no wifi even though it's advertised. Nice sized rooms though and the pillows were comfy.