Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

This place is just awesome. The Hostel is very clean, it's in the perfect location, and the staff are amazing. They know the best places to see and will show you some of the coolest hidden treasures in the city that tourists would never usually get to see. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 11th Aug 2014

Great hostel, location was good given that the city center of Naples is a bit strange. Staff was just amazing, both girls who we saw there were very nice. Nice facilities, good kitchen and the hostel is very clean (I had a problem with my flip flops and some times I walked barefoot in the hostel and I guarantee that it is very clean).

It was not as close to the train station as advertised and very dirty. I was very happy to leave.

Hard to leave this hostel, so it's nice!

Toilets are limited, and made dirty all the time by the other guests. The showerhead was not working properly. Our room cant be locked. The staff, however, exceptionally helpful and cheerful.

The atmosphere in the hostel was very nice. We met a lot of very nice people. Rooms were clean and confortable with a locker for every person. The staff was very helpful and gave us some advices for places to visit and where to eat the best pizza! The hostel is well located and very friendly. I would go back again!l

• 14th Jul 2014

I had a very nice stay here. They have a great kitchen and a great location, and when there was a mixup with rooms they put me up in a private room for the night at no extra charge. The staff is very nice and helpful and the atmosphere is excellent.

We loved our stay at naples pizza hostel!!!!!! The location is perfect, you're staying in the heart of old Naples. Beds and showers could be a bit better, but you're staying in a hostel, not some fancy hotel. The staff is AMAZING. They are really nice and easy going, which creates an awesome atmosphere. When we were there, they were out of city maps, but Alessandro/Alex draw us a city map, which was a bit funny, but perfect. Thanks again! Would definitely stay here again!

The staff was quite courteous and lively. The only point of concern is the bathrooms - way too small and the showers do not work properly. Everything else was good.

I realy enjoyed my stay in the hostel. The staff was very friendly and on our first night there they even took us out to eat at a local place :) If you need something they are more than happy to help you and Alessandro will even recommend places you can visit and give you a city map. The location of the hostel is also good because it is close to the main road. Overall a great hostel to stay in where you will also feel good and welcome :)

Location is fab just in the old city of Naples! Really near some incredible bakeries and pizza places and surrounded with piazzas to have drinks in. It a nightmare to find the first time and if you look it up on google maps it's actually on the other fork rather than where they think it is! A kindly local helped us find it! Staff were great, the reviews on trip advisor promised us a grumpy breakfast lady but sadly not! Would go again!

bad experience! I traveled alone and I didn't have a chance to know some other travelers for a night out. So was not possible to socialize because there was nobody in the common space. The location is conveniente because is in the historical center but I think could be unsafe if you walk alone because the street is dark and hidden and Naples is very dangerous in many areas of the city. The room is very simple and the bed was uncombortable.

• 28th Jun 2014

Really enjoyed our stay. Hostel is comfortable, clean and bright. Great loaction, 15 mins walk to train station. Lovely staff. Not a noisy hostel. Will recommend it to everyone.

In our room water was coming out of the drain in the bathroom, which caused a lot of water in our room. So our bags got wet. Every time someone in the building used their bathroom, more water was coming into our room. The smell was disgusting. The staff cleaned it up every time and tried to stop the water.

Awesome hostel! I wish that we'd come here at the start of our trip. The hostel is very close to the main street through Naples (via del Tribunali) and the rooms are excellent. We had a spiral staircase up to the bed! Staff are super friendly as well and the free (albeit small) breakfast was pleasant.

*Would recommend looking elsewhere* Directions to the hostel were hard to follow and the hostel wasn't well signposted. Staff were rude. Breakfast is more of a snack (pastry) and coffee and someone makes it for you, so there's no choice. Wifi is slow and drops out often. No curtains in the bedroom (woke up to the neighbour looking at me sleep). No lock on the bedroom doors or lockers to put belongings. Saw mice in the kitchen when cooking. Generally a pretty average hostel.

The hostel is not clean In the slightest. Couldn't even shower, because the shower trickled out and you end up more dirty from the black from dirty shower rail, vile. Cleaning lady is very scary and rude. Naples isn't the nicest place to he honest. So bad that we left a night early to stay in a nearby hotel. Stay clear!

This was a good hostel. The location was alright, kind of sketch when walking around at night but it was just off the main street. The beds were really uncomfortable and I was certain that I was going fall through and crush the girl under me, but I didn't and she's still alive. Other than that, great atmosphere, free breakfast, knowledgeable and friendly staff...good stuff!

• 9th May 2014

So my friend and I ran into some issues when she got robbed (outside the hostel), and the staff was super cool. They gave us an extra night for a discount and gave us some tips on making sure her information was protected cause she had lost her phone. The bathrooms aren't anything to brag about, but someone makes you an authentic breakfast which was pretty great.

We had a really good experience at this hostel. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. It was a bit weird that a family with two small children were staying there, not a place I would recommend for people looking to party.

• 27th Apr 2014