Naples Pizza Hostel Reviews

Via San Paolo ai Tribunali, 44, Naples, Italy

The staff were great - Alessandro was so friendly and helpful! The wifi was also fantastic :) however, the bathroom wasn't very clean and the beds were pretty uncomfortable, we probably wouldn't stay here again. However, like I said, the staff were fantastic and the location was perfect!

Young and fun 24hr staff and great location near the best pizza places. Our room was a bit small though and the ensuite bathroom had quite a bit of mold.

I had a great experience at this hostel. The staff are friendly and always willing to help with recommendations. There is no air conditioning and the over head fan is extremely slow, be prepared for the heat. The bathrooms floors are very dirty but otherwise okay. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend.

Pizza Hostel had wonderful staff that were able to direct guests to the local hot spots and great restaurants in the city.

this is the worst hostel i have ever stayed in - TV in room does not work nor does Flat Screen in lounge work there is no microwave or oven to heat food - one staff member (Gay) spent time chatting up girls and giving advice on tours = those not offered to me- cleaning lady threw out my food from fridge no bulb in light above bed 2 bare wires protruding from wall no credit card facillity only cash - place in dark ages all paperwork done manually computor does not work - dont stay here

The hostel is really good, located in the center of Naples, close to where the night starts, close to the best pizza places and close to a metro station. The staff was really helpfull. I had the opportunity to meet Chiara, Alessandro and Andreas, this guys made the 5 days I stayed in Naples. If I return, definetly I'm gonna be back to Naples Pizza Hostel.

The reception staff were amazing! The guy who helped me wrote everything out on the map for me, gave me tips on where to eat, told me how to get to Pompeii, and he was actually happy to help which is rare! My only complaint is that the room was on the dirty side...floors hadn't been swept in ages and the shower was smelly. Other than that I really liked this hostel. Excellent location, breakfast was decent, kitchen was functional, and wifi worked in the common area. I would stay here again.

Staff were very friendly and full of helpful tips

A great compact place to stay, right in the city center. The staffs are knowledgeable and helpful. They have all the useful information that only a local would know. One of the rare hostels that still maintains a kitchen, which can be very handy to make some quick snacks. One hardly needs that though, as food in the surrounding area is high quality and cheap. Only suggestion would be an addition of a fan in the rooms, as peak summer months can get really hot and humid in Naples.

Fantastic hostel! Staff were really cool and met some great people in our room. You could walk to the heart of Naples quickly and getting trains was easy. Free maps were given out which helped us lots. Staff were great for giving advice on Naples but also on Rome (where my brother and I were heading after). I would definitely come back. My only issue was that there were no toilet seats but I still had a great stay.

Really nice but beds were uncomfortable!

• 27th Jun 2015

Staff rudely told me to leave with a sense of urgency because I showed up to drop off my bag during cleaning period. also the receptionist blasted music for hours that was loud in my room. I was forced to change rooms with out warning

No locks on bedroom doors or padlocks for lockers in rooms (I had my own padlock but the locker needs a special type that reception does not supply). No lock on toilet door in bedroom either. Very close to a delicious pizza restaurant called Sorbillo on Via San Paolo that reception recommended (Thumbs up for that one!) Toilet and bathroom facilities in the room left a lot to be desired but I guess that's hostels for you. I'm glad I only stayed 1 night.

The host were great! They gave us a lot of information about the city and how to get around. They went out of their way to help us print off tickets for our bus to Rome. It is on the forth floor and they helped us with our bags. I olny wish they had an elevator.

• 14th Jun 2015

Dirty bath dirty bad

I had a really good time here. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. Not the cleanest... the bathrooms smelled like must which was yucky, but hey, there was a free breakfast. Overall a good value and an excellent location.

it's in the small alley of a busy market, but don't worry you'll find it-if you ask people. very nice staffs with maps. a lot of choices for food because of good location. decent kitchen and dining area. good wifi. the public shower room and toilets might be better than the ones in each room, which smell a bit. I met some very nice people here.

bathroom did not seem so clean no hook or space for the clothes or towel in shower

The room I was (first one to the right on the corridor) had a pretty disgusting bathroom. I think a few changes can be made and buying a new shower and a new curtain is a way to get started on this.

the shower did not really seem cleaned and there was nothing to put the clothes.