Naples Pizza Hostel

Very Good 623 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2017
4.6

not particularly clean (please guys change the carpets in the toilet as it was disgusting.) I'm a traveler so my standards are not excessively high but didn´`t like this one. The check in was MESSY. The staff kept telling us to wait and we waited two hours. I'd rather be told "go and come back at 2 pm" than the guy in the front desk saying half an hour more and so on for two hours. You can see 6 people of the staff there just standing and ALL the pple trying to check in. location is good.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
8.0

Kitchen is quite small, breakfast was quite disappointing (but we didn't get there until 9am so most of the food was probably gone). Staff were really friendly and using a map suggested where was good to visit in the city. Please be careful near the Garibaldi central train station, my friend's phone was pick pocketed within 5 minutes of leaving the station, I would advise to follow the metro instructions (getting off at metro station Dante) rather than trying to find the hostel by walking.

15th Jun 2017

Breakfast was super lame, and figuring out the front door of the hostel was confusing at first. Everything else about my stay here was excellent

11th Jun 2017

I loved the pizza hostel. I got to see a lot of the sides of Naples because of the location and diversity of the hostel.

• ziggy123
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

best hostel I've stayed in. Particularly loved the staff who were so lovely and kind and cooked us dinner. The area is perfect, right in the middle of town and Naples in general is just amazing

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017
7.4

The only issue was the lack of lockers for the number of people per room. Also, not the best place for light-sleepers because you can hear the bell and the front gate everytime someone comes in. Other than that, the staff are very helpful and the location of the tostel is great. In any case, you get what you pay for.

25th May 2017

The staff were AMAZING! So helpful and such a great atmosphere! I was also invited to lunch upon my visit as well with them all which was very kind, and they were giving me great hints and tips about what to do in the area! Wonderful!

11th May 2017

As a hostel 10/10.......Cheap basic accomodation in a good location in a side street off Al Tribunal.,the main street in the old town area.In the old town ,Pedestrians and Scooters share narrow passages ..What out for mad scooters..

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd May 2017
4.9

I was traveling with a female friend, we were suppose to stay for 4 nights but after 2 nights they made us change our female dorm to a mixed dorm without consulting us first or compensating the prices. We ended up changing the hostel. Some of the staff members were helpful, some had no idea what was going on around them and acted very arrogant. The location of the hostel was the best thing they had to offer, right in the centre of the old town.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

The place is really easy to find and next to a street that is famous for all the pizzerias, so it is always full of people and you feel safe to come back even if it is late and you are alone. In the last day I tried to visit a place but I did not have much, so the guy who was there helped me find the best way to do that without taking any risks to miss bus to the airport. Beside him, all of the other staffs were friendly and helpful all the time.