Napoleon Hostel Reviews

Maly Zlatoustinskiy Street, Dom 2, 4th Floor, Moscow, Russia

Location and value are top notch. Security is ok, they have cameras, and i didn't hear of anyone's stuff being taken. The atmosphere is pretty bad, there are Russians living there pretty much full time, smoking and drinking. There is a very small main room so nowhere to just hang and relax, except your bunk. Cleanliness is good, cleans every day pretty much. Facilities are small and just 2 for the whole hostel, so you might have to wait. If you are tight on a budget, this is a great place.

Cheap, fun but dirty.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

very good location,just 10 min walking from Red Square. The only bad thing about the hostel is that it hosts mostly russian people, so it doesnt have an international atmosphere

spacious lovelt atmospheric hostel. I have not seen anyone who's bored there, quality of ppl who are coming is high, thats wonderful. Highly recommended!

I had an amazing stay there. The hostel is really close to the red square and to the kremlin. You can pretty much like do everything by walk.

No one was at the reception for our check out. We waited and left

It has an amazing location. Showers and bathrooms are a problem, not clean and only 2 of each for the whole hostel. And I still waiting my refund. I paid cash once checked-in and was billed on my creditcard days later. Sent them messages, called them and still without an answer.

It is an excellent place to stay. The only negative thing is that there is no where to store your suitcase/backpack to pick up later on. Anyone could go through your stuff.

A shadow of its past self. I loved it a few years ago, now it's filled with Russian people living in it, with no care at all about others, getting in dorm at 3am to start a movie with no headphones.. or making out. Not enough lockers, staff drinking, beds are incredibly uncomfortable, had marks all over my skin on morning. All rooms&kitchen are really messy. Shower/toilets are clean, not dorms. Dorm door handle falling, force people to register visa even when not needed, accept people with pets.

A few russians live there. It is not a hostel anymore. It is a share house. I saw one russian, he just eats others food without permission. My food in refrigrater had gone too. My bed was in bad condition. one positive thing is location. except all I dont recommend this share house.

Dear Guest thank-you for your review. We are a hostel and we do have many nationalities visiting us, including Russians. I am sorry that your food was taken, we take matters like this very seriously and if you had told us about it during your stay we of course would have investigated this for you. Kind Regards MANAGER