Napoleon Hostel Reviews

Maly Zlatoustinskiy Street, Dom 2, 4th Floor, Moscow, Russia

A shadow of its past self. I loved it a few years ago, now it's filled with Russian people living in it, with no care at all about others, getting in dorm at 3am to start a movie with no headphones.. or making out. Not enough lockers, staff drinking, beds are incredibly uncomfortable, had marks all over my skin on morning. All rooms&kitchen are really messy. Shower/toilets are clean, not dorms. Dorm door handle falling, force people to register visa even when not needed, accept people with pets.

• 26th Mar 2014

A few russians live there. It is not a hostel anymore. It is a share house. I saw one russian, he just eats others food without permission. My food in refrigrater had gone too. My bed was in bad condition. one positive thing is location. except all I dont recommend this share house.

Dear Guest thank-you for your review. We are a hostel and we do have many nationalities visiting us, including Russians. I am sorry that your food was taken, we take matters like this very seriously and if you had told us about it during your stay we of course would have investigated this for you. Kind Regards MANAGER

The excellent thing about Napoleon Hostel is The location, atmosphere is good, Direction to hostel using public transportation is Easy, the biggest problem with this hostel is they are on the 4th floor, and they don't have an elevator, so is going to be so hard if you traveling with big luggage.

Great Staff!