Napoli Centrale Hotel Reviews

Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 26, Naples, Italy

a nice old hotel on one floor in the backyard of one of the big representative houses at piazza garibaldi. claen room with much space, AC, hairdryer and TV. breakfast was ok with coffee, tee, corneflakes, croissants and a bit of fruit. the stuff was helpfull and keep my suitcase for a week when i was sailing in the gulf of naples and salerno.

Don't really know what to say about this place. At check-in was informed that we did not have a reservation despite him holding it in his hand. He phoned a buddy and we were then taken to another B&B across the square. At breakfast the next morning while chatting with the other guests we found out we all had the same experience. The place we actually stayed (don't remember) was good, but Im not reviewing them. Also tough to get my deposit back from Napoli centrale

I have rated tihs poorly because it turned out that even when i have reserved at Napoli Centrale, i arrived there and they moved me to a different place which seems to be owned by the same people. they said there had been a problem with my room but i do not believe this was true. The new place per se was not bad, confy and quiet, but it was very close to Napoli Centrale but in a very sketchy street and a very sketchy building... had i known i would have certainly not reserved a stay there.