Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

Maribel, the owner, is so compassionate - helped me navigate the pharmacy and even invited me along to her friend's birthday. The hostel is clean and very well kept and overall I had a wonderful stay here and would recommend to anyone passing through for a night in Nasca.

Small hostel, really clean, good wifi. Showers were excellent. Staff were very helpful. Only stayed one night but definitely would recommend a stay here.

Maribel's awesome. I was the only guest at the time and felt very well looked after. Nice family atmosphere.

We spent one night at Nasca-Lodge to join the Nasca-Lines. We felt very komfortable and the young owner (family-guided) was very friendly and supported us with each question we Bad like booking bustickets and ordering food. Very nice. We can recommand the Nasca-Lodge!

• 27th Sep 2015

Very quiet at the hostel when I was there, which was actually quite nice. Front desk staff suppperrr lovely, very helpful with booking everything! A little out of the main part of town but not a long walk. I'm a solo female traveller and I felt safe walking around the area in the evening.

Marabel,owner,very hard working lady who keeps the place spotlessly clean. And nothing is too much for her.

This hostel is relatively quiet, or was at least when I stayed there. However the room and bathroom were spotless, the cleanest hostel I've been in in South America. The staff were absolutely lovely and the breakfast (although not included) was pretty good too. I can't eat bread but the staff were really accommodating and offered me a fruit bowl instead which was fab. The only downside is there are no lockers in the dorm, however there is a safety deposit box downstairs if needed.

• 8th Aug 2015