Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

The management is excellent, offering great advice and booking tours and flights at excellent rates! The cleanliness of the rooms is one of the first things you notice, the wifi is extremely good and there is the most adorable little dog in a little yard up by the terrace! Strongly recommend this hostel to others!

I had a wonderful stay at Nasca Lodge. Maribel was very helpful and I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice place with clean rooms and proper breakfast. Area is not the best but close to plaza the armas and no problem to walk.

Great hostel, with Jose especially paying careful attention to the needs of every guest. Great location in the middle of Arequipa!

Excellent hostel: super fast wifi, very comfortable beds, hot showers and very good staff. When our taxi driver was late picking us up for our overnight bus, she rang the bus company to tell them that we were on our way, without that we would have definitely missed it. There isnt much to do in Nazca but this hostel is great if you are going to see the lines.

One of the best and kindest staff around. She helped me book last minute reservation on the flights and get a cab to the bus station. Location is a bit shady, but this shouldn`t be a problem as hostel offers free pickup if you arrive late.

Great little spot with amazing hostess. We were picked up from the bus station and brought to the hostel directly. Maribel was the sweetest, she made us some tea after feeling sick from the Nazca Lines flight and even washed our clothes. The hostel is not right downtown, but forces you to explore the nice city and experience more local places.

If you find yourself in Nazca, make sure you come to this hostel. Maribel did everything she can to make my visit in Nazca the best. Even before I arrived to the hostel she arranged a taxi to pick me up from the bus station and also booked a flight for me over the nazca lines the morning after (since I arrived in the late evening). She also gave me a lot of information about tours in the area.

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I can hardly recommend this place if you are staying in Nasca. Nice roof terrace as well.

Super Nice hostel, not so fare from the centrum.. The staff was amazing, she helped us a lot, Thank you!! Amazing view on the top of the hostel!

So the hostel isn't in what you would call "the best part of town" but the staff, services and accommodations more than makes up for it, (During the day walking to the plaza de armas is fine and 5minutes, at night cabs are so cheap to get back). It's so clean and they are so friendly and helpful. First hostel that changed my sheets/towels and cleaned the room everyday.

Clean and new hostel with comfortable beds and big rooms. Bathrooms really clean. They got a terrace where you can chill and enjoy the view. The location is the bad point, because is not really central and the neighbourhood is not really safe.

Cheap, enormous, SPOTLESS private room with bathroom, cable TV, wifi, and a sturdy lock on my door. Maribel took care of EVERYTHING I needed -- arranged my (free) pickup from the bus station, booked me a flight (with free transfer) over the Nazca lines at a lower price than what the other passengers paid, recommended an incredible lunch spot, ordered delivery for my dinner, did my laundry, made an amazing breakfast (all cheap) and had a taxi waiting when it was (sadly) time for me to leave. WOW.

It's a very nice place for its cost. Clean and comfortable rooms, hot water and towels, fast free wifi. Very helpful hostess Meribel. She organized a transfer for us from a bus station, helped to book bus tickets and a flight over Nasca lines. And breakfast was quite good. Excelent service at a very good price.