Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in in south america. it was lovely and clean and the bed was really comfortable. i would definitely stay here again next time im in nasca

Nice room, hot shower, good wifi. The owner is super helpful and friendly : we arrived late in the night, were picked up at the bus station and she had booked a flight for us (80$ only) in the morning so we only had to get up and go see the nasca lines. Thanks again Maribel!

The hostel was really clean - the sheets were fresh, bathroom was clean, bright and well ventilated. Towel also provided! No locker to keep your bags but not a problem as there were only 4 beds in the dorm and it's locked at all times accessible only to dorm occupants and staff. Arrived at 6am and Maribel helped me book day's tours incl 9am Nazca lines flight. The lodge also has a very useful palm sized town map with its address. Owner Maribel is efficient, resourceful and very lovely person :)

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

The bedroom was massive and all very clean. Maribel is a great hostess and was very very helpful with everything.

A great hostel. The location is a short walk to the main square through some back streets but, even coming back at night, I felt safe. Mirabel is so helpful and made booking plane tickets and Chauchilla cemetery tour very easy.

This was the nicest hostel i stayed at in Peru! The staff is so helpful and caring - i have never seen anything like it. The hostel is very close to the Plaza de Armas but located in a small side street where I didnt feel very comfortable walking. But taking a cab you should be fine.

You can't possibly find anything bad to say about the staff at this hostel, me and my girlfriend shared a plate of rice with seafood and got really sick (I know, seafood in the dessert, what were we thinking). The staff attended to us the intire day with food, tea and medicine. Beside the they helped us book out trip over the nasca lines and gave us usfull tips about nasca in general. Highly recommended.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Norway

The management is excellent, offering great advice and booking tours and flights at excellent rates! The cleanliness of the rooms is one of the first things you notice, the wifi is extremely good and there is the most adorable little dog in a little yard up by the terrace! Strongly recommend this hostel to others!

I had a wonderful stay at Nasca Lodge. Maribel was very helpful and I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 16th Jul 2014

The room is so clean. Maribel is very kind, friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again if I visit Nasca next time!

Nice place with clean rooms and proper breakfast. Area is not the best but close to plaza the armas and no problem to walk.

Great hostel, with Jose especially paying careful attention to the needs of every guest. Great location in the middle of Arequipa!

Excellent hostel: super fast wifi, very comfortable beds, hot showers and very good staff. When our taxi driver was late picking us up for our overnight bus, she rang the bus company to tell them that we were on our way, without that we would have definitely missed it. There isnt much to do in Nazca but this hostel is great if you are going to see the lines.

One of the best and kindest staff around. She helped me book last minute reservation on the flights and get a cab to the bus station. Location is a bit shady, but this shouldn`t be a problem as hostel offers free pickup if you arrive late.

Great little spot with amazing hostess. We were picked up from the bus station and brought to the hostel directly. Maribel was the sweetest, she made us some tea after feeling sick from the Nazca Lines flight and even washed our clothes. The hostel is not right downtown, but forces you to explore the nice city and experience more local places.