• El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

9.0
Superb 233 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 233 Total Reviews
Nasca Lodge Located at El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca.
Peru
Nazca Nazca 0051 El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square)
90% 233
-14.8287536 -74.9344074
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

We had an amazing experience here. Yes, it is a little removed from the main square however it is a quick walk and we felt very safe. The owner was so sweet and helpful. She spent so much time with us making sure we felt comfortable here and answering all of our questions. She rushed to complete our laundry since we needed to leave a day early. The hostel was so clean and comfortable. The cleanest bathroom we encountered in Peru. The roof was a nice, calm place to sit with views of the mountains

• Canada, Female, 41+
26th Sep 2016

Clean, bright room. Location was a few blocks from the centre of town, so we appreciated the free ride from the bus depot. After that, we were fine to find our way around the town on foot. Maribel was an in formative and pleasant hostess. Very good value.

13th Sep 2016
8.0

Really lovely host made my one night stay very enjoyable. Very tidy and clean rooms. Nothing fancy but does the job!

• Austria, Couple, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

Maribel the host is a real sweetheart and helped us organize our stay incl. the flight over the lines which worked out very well and is fascinating. Breakfast was great and the room very clean and nice. Very good value for money.

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

The owner was absolutely amazing!!! I recommend this place to anyone staying in Nazca! It was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in and was treated so so well by the owner. Great information and recommendations and laundry service as well! Thank you so much for the wonderful stay :)

18th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my brief stay in Nazca and it was all thanks to this place. The really nice lady who is always working there organized two great tours in one day for reasonable prices. The beds were pretty comfortable, towels were included, and there was hot water. It's close to the main square (although there's not much to see there) and close to the bus terminal. The only con is the atmosphere. Not much to be had here.

• jocelynebrisson77170
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

The only downfall to this hostel was the location having to walk back at night. The rooms were really clean and tidy. A lot of noise on the street at night but that's not the hostels fault.

• HoHoLam
  • Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

Have to say this is most friendly host I have ever encountered. I stayed there just for one night, but I will never forget how nice Maribel is! When I need to rush for a tour without enough time to buy lunch, Maribel offered me food so that I don't stave, such a sweet person! Also she gave me a lot of advice and explained everything in details. The rooftop is a rather nice place to rest, though slightly off the city centre, the security is pretty good. Would definitely recommend people staying

1st Jul 2016

Minutes away from the bus station at a rate of 4-5 soles and owner (Maribel) is attentive to your help as needed. Rooms are super clean, great wifi, and roof top view. At bus station, don't let other agencies lead/trick you to there hospitality with lies and promises.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2016

Maribel was lovely, very attentive and supportive host. She helped me with advice booked my bus ticket and organised a taxi to pick me up from the bus drop off point. Great experience and I was very fortunate to have her as a host