Nasca Lodge

Superb 283 Total Reviews
Superb 283 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2017

One of the lovelies hostels I have stayed in. The staff were so friendly and helpful they arranged my nazca flight and kept me updated with all the times etc, they do a pick up from the bus station for free. Nothing was too much for them. The breakfast was lovely with fruits juice and breads for 5 soles or ham and eggs also for 8. It was clean and spacious. It was nice and cheap. They stored luggage for you.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Maribel is the most amazing hostess! She helped me set up everything from a flight over the Nasca lines to a tour of Cahuachi. She was constantly on the phone making sure she could find exactly what I wanted. The hostel itself is located fairly close to the Plaza de Armas; it is very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the showers are hot. While breakfast is not included, it's inexpensive and delicious. I highly recommend Nasca Lodge.

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2017

Very welcoming and helpful, Maribel will be happy to show you around and book or recommend any activity or trip you may want to do. Good value optional breakfast with a number of choices. Really clean, nice room (4 bed dorm). Very recommended hostel.

22nd Jun 2017

I cannot describe how caring the staff and service was here. I left my sweater behind by accident and the front desk made sure it made its way to me three hours away safely for free. The wifi was good, the bathrooms were clean, and the beds were really comfortable. Shame there really isn't that much going on in Nazca, I would have wanted to stay another night here. Definitely worth checking out!

12th Jun 2017

Great people willing to help you plan your stay in a very clean and functional room. Would stay here again.

• alexbox
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
5th Jun 2017

We could not be happier with this place. It's clean, comfortable, affordable and not far from the centre. Mirabel is so attentive and helpful. She booked us a flight with a good company for a good price ($70 USD pp including transfer). To avoid travel sickness, we postponed bfast until after flight, which was delayed, and we were still cooked bfast on return at 1:30pm. Since, due to dietary needs, we were only able to eat some items, she gave us a discount on bfast. This is rare, but very fair!

• ianmcnamara_864778
  • England, Male, 31-40
27th May 2017

This is a nice clean hostel run by an amzing hoat. She helped us woth everything. From sorting out our Nazca lines flights to somethimg fun to do when we were bored. Really cannot recommend her highly enough. It is a small hostel with no common room but you are so close to town that you don't need it

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017

Perfect hostel for Nazca!! Beds are the comfiest I've slept in during my 4 months of travel!! I wanted to stay another night to just sleep again!

4th May 2017

I had a very nice and relaxed 2 nights in Nasca Lodge, but it was rather empty so no atmosphere while I was there. The internet was nice and fast (due to few people staying?). The dorm I was in had no lockers. Location is very good, a few blocks from Plaza de Armas but in a quiet street. You can book a flight over the Nasca Lines through the hostel which is convenient, price is 70 USD.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st May 2017

Really nice hostel. The lady running it is lovely. Beds are amazing! Super comfortable! Wifi is great. Three blocks from the main square, just off the touristy streets but only a short walk. Different breakfast options available for a charge. I was the only person staying in the dorm . No big common room.