Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

Super Nice hostel, not so fare from the centrum.. The staff was amazing, she helped us a lot, Thank you!! Amazing view on the top of the hostel!

So the hostel isn't in what you would call "the best part of town" but the staff, services and accommodations more than makes up for it, (During the day walking to the plaza de armas is fine and 5minutes, at night cabs are so cheap to get back). It's so clean and they are so friendly and helpful. First hostel that changed my sheets/towels and cleaned the room everyday.

Clean and new hostel with comfortable beds and big rooms. Bathrooms really clean. They got a terrace where you can chill and enjoy the view. The location is the bad point, because is not really central and the neighbourhood is not really safe.

Cheap, enormous, SPOTLESS private room with bathroom, cable TV, wifi, and a sturdy lock on my door. Maribel took care of EVERYTHING I needed -- arranged my (free) pickup from the bus station, booked me a flight (with free transfer) over the Nazca lines at a lower price than what the other passengers paid, recommended an incredible lunch spot, ordered delivery for my dinner, did my laundry, made an amazing breakfast (all cheap) and had a taxi waiting when it was (sadly) time for me to leave. WOW.

It's a very nice place for its cost. Clean and comfortable rooms, hot water and towels, fast free wifi. Very helpful hostess Meribel. She organized a transfer for us from a bus station, helped to book bus tickets and a flight over Nasca lines. And breakfast was quite good. Excelent service at a very good price.

Really nice place to stay! The woman working there could not have been more helpful! She helped us to arrange a flight over the Nazca Lines and then a dune buggy tour (which I would HIGHLY recommend). The room was really comfortable and clean! I would definitely recommend!!

the woman in the front was very kind and helpful

The hostel is alitle out of the way but thay sed a person to peak you up by the bus station. Very helpfull and flexivel the patron. Is more a family than backpack hostel.

Great little hotel. The lady that runs it is super kind and helpful. My only complaint was that breakfast isn't included, but if you ask her she will make you something at a small cost, which is super nice!

the staff is very nice and location is good

Nicy little hostal not far from placa de armas in Nazca. Very friendly staff. The hostal has an veranda at the roof. Nice view over Nazca.

This hostel was great. The room had 4 beds (2 bunk beds) with our own private (very clean) bath and shower - with very hot water. Ana Maria was so helpful with everything. From bringing me tea to my room when I didn´t feel well, to helping me book tours to see tha Nasca Lines and Cemetary. I felt safe and secure in a new place. If I´m in Nasca again, I would stay at the Nasca Lodge.

Maribel, the owner of the hostel, was really helpful and lovely. My private room was clean, spacious and pretty and the bathroom had hot showers. There were computers available, wifi, and Maribal arranged good value tours for me- the trip overt the lines and a tour of the Nasca aquaducts, temple, cemetary and sandboarding which was amazing. Only problems are it was a little noisy at night due to stuff going on around the hostel, and drinking water would have been nice.