Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

We spent one night at Nasca-Lodge to join the Nasca-Lines. We felt very komfortable and the young owner (family-guided) was very friendly and supported us with each question we Bad like booking bustickets and ordering food. Very nice. We can recommand the Nasca-Lodge!

• 27th Sep 2015

Marabel,owner,very hard working lady who keeps the place spotlessly clean. And nothing is too much for her.

This hostel is relatively quiet, or was at least when I stayed there. However the room and bathroom were spotless, the cleanest hostel I've been in in South America. The staff were absolutely lovely and the breakfast (although not included) was pretty good too. I can't eat bread but the staff were really accommodating and offered me a fruit bowl instead which was fab. The only downside is there are no lockers in the dorm, however there is a safety deposit box downstairs if needed.

• 8th Aug 2015

I had a great experience there. Staff were really kind to me. Maribel truly made a difference in my trip. She even sent a taxi to pick me up from the bus terminal for free. The hostel is super close to the main plaza. Breakfast was not included, but worth the money. Best shower I took during my staying in Peru. Super clean hostel.

The staff was super helpful when I had problems. They called up companies and went out of their way to help me.

• 25th Jul 2015

The lady running the place is a gem. Maybe the cleanest hostel i have seen in Peru, even the bed sheets are changed every day so your bed is always crisp and fresh.

Maribel did everything she could to make our stay in nazca comfortable and enjoyable, our room was comfy and very clean, breakfast was great - decent coffee, and fruit for just 6/s. We really enjoyed a relaxing couple of days staying at Nazca Lodge.

This was a great hostel a little further out of the town. It was spotlessly clean and the owner couldn't have been nicer. Breakfast was not included however there were places nearby to eat. I would recommend this hostel, it was a quiet and lovely