Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

The woman running the place was very friendly and helpful and spoke decent English. The location is nice, 5 minutes to the center and a bit quieter. The room was nice and there was hot water. A good place to crash while passing through.

Very nice hostel in a not so nice neighbourhood

Small family run house in a small town. Nice and clean. The owner lady offered to pay the cab for me to the bus station as I didn't use the free pick-up on my arrival. This is very kind gesture! I appreciate it tho the cab fee is not much.

Good hostel! Room was big, beds were comfortable, wifi worked well and the lady running the place was very helpful! She sorted out flights over the nazca lines easily and for a better than what we expected price! Rooftop terrace was nice too!

Maribel is absolutely fantastic! I stayed here over NYE and she was so lovely, cooked for us that night and was very welcoming. She sorted out all buses and tours for me which made everything so easy. The room was extremely comfortable and clean, as was the bathroom - so nice to get to use a towel! Thank you so much Maribel, you made me feel at home and taken care of. Cannot recommend this place highly enough!

This was a delightful place to stay out. Maribel was absolutely lovely and extremely helpful with everything. She organised all my touristic tours, including the flights over the Nasca lines, advised me on where to go to eat and what buses to get for my next destination. She looked after me very well and thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. The rooms were in great condition and incredibly clean. Thank you for a lovely stay Maribel!

Mariebel was fantastic at letting me know where to go and how much it should cost. The hostel was very clean, secure and only a short walk from the centre of town. I stayed 2 nights in Novemeber and was the only guest in the entire hostel. Great value for money. Only downside was I got bitten by dogs outside the hostel one of the nights. Apart from that 10/10

• 19th Nov 2014

this is one of the best hostels i've stayed in in south america. it was lovely and clean and the bed was really comfortable. i would definitely stay here again next time im in nasca