Nasca Lodge Reviews

El acero Mz. B / Lt - 7., (3 blocks from the main square), Nazca, Peru

The lady running the place is a gem. Maybe the cleanest hostel i have seen in Peru, even the bed sheets are changed every day so your bed is always crisp and fresh.

Maribel did everything she could to make our stay in nazca comfortable and enjoyable, our room was comfy and very clean, breakfast was great - decent coffee, and fruit for just 6/s. We really enjoyed a relaxing couple of days staying at Nazca Lodge.

This was a great hostel a little further out of the town. It was spotlessly clean and the owner couldn't have been nicer. Breakfast was not included however there were places nearby to eat. I would recommend this hostel, it was a quiet and lovely

The woman running the place was very friendly and helpful and spoke decent English. The location is nice, 5 minutes to the center and a bit quieter. The room was nice and there was hot water. A good place to crash while passing through.

Very nice hostel in a not so nice neighbourhood

Small family run house in a small town. Nice and clean. The owner lady offered to pay the cab for me to the bus station as I didn't use the free pick-up on my arrival. This is very kind gesture! I appreciate it tho the cab fee is not much.