Nasca Trails B&B

8.8
Fabulous 370 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
24th Jan 2017

Great hostel Helpful and lovely family running it, tip for the museum was gold. Incredibly clean room and bathroom: in fact the nicest bathroom by far in my to date 8 weeks in Chile and Peru. Double bed a little on the small side, otherwise very comfy. Great wifi in rooms as well and a lovely outdoor space to chill and breakfast in. Super solid choice for a night in Nasca.

• emmalarsen5539961
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

Good location just a short walk to main square. Owner was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay here and would stay again if we ever came back to nazca

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Fantastic place to stay and to book the Nasca lines. We received an email after booking to not trust anyone who will attempt to pick us up. To our surprise we were confused to find the owner of the hostel holding a sign with our names on it when we arrived at the bus station. After being skeptical of him, we realised he was the owner of the hostel, but I feel this email was misleading as he was extremely genuine and trust worthy.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
19th Oct 2016

Really friendly husband and wife team, lovely outdoor patio and chill out area with hammocks and sofas, beautifully clean rooms, decent wifi and a hot shower. It is a little way from the main strip but only five blocks or so. I really liked my stay here.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
21st Sep 2016
6.9

Clean, nice hot water and pressure, great mattress. On the down side: there is a time limit if you use the luggage storage (i had to pick up my bag by 6pm even if my bus was at 10pm). I wasn't allowed to hang out in the garden to charge my phone when i went back to pick up my luggage. Had to stay in the reception. Also, lots of pressure to book a tour when i arrived, had to express many times i was tired and not willing to decide yet. Non stop concert of barking dogs and roosters ALL NIGHT.