Nasoni Guest Hostel Reviews

Rua das Galerias de Paris 82, Porto, Portugal

Excellent place. The room was adorable. The large, double windows open onto the street (this was from the white, or cha, room), but if it is noisy outside closing the windows fixes that problem totally. The room was really well decorated and had everything we needed. Great location in Porto. Thanks for making our 3 days there comfortable.

I spend there only one night. Everything was good. I loved the roof terrace with nice evening atmosphere. Great design and really close to many sights. There are several good bars in the same street. Dorms and showers are a bit tiny and may afford some acrobatic skills :)

Brilliant hostel, our double room was beautiful and felt more like a hotel. The cafe you go to for breakfast is really nice and quirky and there's a lot of thought and time put into the hostel decor which made it a lot nicer than your standard hostel.

Unlike what I read on the web site, I found the hotel very quiet and I slept well. Common dorms are made so that you have you own privacy. A shame only 2 showers for the whole floor.

Nice staff, rooms and price. The only one thing negative is the bathroom which is shared and not have privacy at all.

Great hostel! Great stuff! So friendly & nice! Hostel is located in a very central location!

I had to cancel my booking due to sickness. I wrote to the hostel and offered to show medical proof I could not be there for that reason and they charged me 100% of the first night (my whole stay) either way. I feel that is an overly strict policy. I couldn't evaluate all the rest so I've rated the hostel neutrally.

Perfect hostel, one of the best I`ve stayed in. Plenty of space, VERY usefull details (shelves for small stuff, curtain to prevent light from other guests, drying rack for clothes), central location, provided a heather in winter.

Third time we go there, always very nice :)

• 5th Dec 2014