Natal Fun Hostel Reviews

Rua Dr. Manoel A B de Araújo, 1943, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Great hostel, great location, great staff. It has a pool where you can chill after going to the beach. Fabio is really helpful and nice! We ended up staying for one more night! Totally recommended!

Super clean room and bathroom. Close to the beach and bus stop. Nice and friendly staff. Loved it!

The hostel is near to the beach and has a pool. There are some bars and restaurants nearby (~3 blocks away), but the part of the street in front of the hostel was empty and therefore a bit scary at night. Fabio, the owner of the hostel, was very helpful and kind but seemed a bit exhausted from working all day. The bathrooms are very clean, but there are only 2 bathrooms for about 5 rooms. It was hard to get in contact with other travellers, because there was missing a nice hang-out-area.

Clean, new, decent wifi. Nice chill out area at the back, with a pool. Down the end of a street with good bars and restaurants. Not too far from the beach and main strip. Close to a bus stop to beaches to the south. Ok breakfast. The owner is very helpful and friendly (and speaks good english too which was a bonus given my poor portuguese)

I took a recommendation from a colleague and I'm glad I did. I loved my time at this hostel! The owner was so nice and accommodating, I would definitely stay there again if I return to Natal.

brand new and modern hostel in the hearth of Ponta Negra. Fabio is a friendly and helpful owner, he can point you towards the main attraction in town. The hostel is super-clean and got a garden with a pool....amazing place to stay! Recommended! And breakfast is very good too!

Thank you, Valerio. Thats the idea! Make your travel as nice as possible!

Very helpfull and kind staff. Brand new hostel. Highly recommedable.

Thank you, Samu. Nice to meet you too.

Brand new hostel (opened for a month when I was there) so a little of finding their feet. That said, staff all speak English and very helpful. Nice to stay in a hostel where everything is new!! Would defiantly recommend to others

• 23rd Jan 2013

Thank you Paul! was a pleasure!

The breakfast could use real juice and one slice of each cheese and ham appeared petty. Everything is very new, and there is a nice garden, The staff is very careing and nice but could be a little more informed.

Julios, thank you for your comments. Really we gave one slice of jam and cheese but it´s possible paid more if the guest want, without problem. An the juice it´s better now! Thank you very much. Nice to meet you. Every comment is so good for us, because we need to know wath our guest wants!

Very clean hostel. Staff very friendly. Close to the night life (200m) and to the beach (500m).

• 3rd Jan 2013

Thank you very much Christoph! nice to meet you!