Nate's Place Backpackers Reviews

141 William street, Sydney NSW 2010, Sydney, Australia

Everything was perfect and the price was rather cheap compared to the great location of the hostel ! Everyone was nice, the hostel was clean and tidy, the free wifi is really appreciated and finally, the airport shuttle is really cool and cheap compared to the price of the train. So in one world, I would recommend this place ! :)

You can barely swing a cat in the kitchen or some of the dorms but the staff are nice and the beds are decent. Not a bad place to spend a few nights if you don't plan on cooking.

We had such a fantastic time here and we will definitely be back. Everyone was so friendly and the hostel was clean and comfortable.

• 11th Jun 2015

Like this hostel really much, it is so cosy and everybody is so friendly! Everybody knows each other, it is just a small family! And the rooftop is amazing!! Goodtimes #livingthedream

• 8th Jun 2015

What I liked the most was before I arrived, Nate's Place sent me an e-mail on directions how to get from the airport to the hostel. That helped me a lot. Also I loved how there was wifi on every level of the building. Laura was really friendly to me and suggested me places to go on my first day. The free breakfast everyday was a very nice touch.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Nice Hostel with a good price but kitchen way to small for so many people . Also if they tried their best with cleaning the bathrooms regularly they were always wet. The bedrooms were good. They had good beds, big lockers and are locked from outside. I missed a where you can sit together .

Great value for money, especially when you see the average rates for Sydney. I really enjoyed my stay here, nice places to hang out. The 6-bed dorm was rather small though, quite hard to fit all the suitcases

Really good hostel, everything is new and looks nice !! the rooftop is excellent to party and there are many events organized everyday. I met so many people there and I had a lot of fun. Also the staffs are really nice and kind, I'll definitely recommend Nate's place !!

Great hostel! A nice rooftop with a great atmosphere at night! Everybody was so nice and the staff is the best! They help you whenever they can! Especially Laura, who does an amazing job!! You have a tv room and a nice kitchen (maybe a little small, but is not really important), the wifi is a big plus! Def staying here again next time I come to Sydney!!!

Rooms here are probably the best I stayed in so far in Australia. Would certainly stay again if I'm back in Sydney!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Amazingly friendly/helpful staff, super comfy beds, and perfect location close to everything you could want! Only slight negative is the kitchen is way too small. Will definitely be recommending to everyone I know heading to Sydney!

Really loved this hostel! Great walking distance to the city, helpful staff, and free wifi and breakfast! I didn't make use of the rooftop terrace or TV room but they both looked like good hang out spots! Not the best showers, but they were fine for a few days use.

The showers were never clean when I went in. The kitchen was tiny and I could never sit down. The wifi was good though

This hostel was ok. The location was in the backpacker area and easy to use the train. Our room in particular was mostly long-termers so was pretty dirty and smelled grim. The atmosphere at the hostel was very cliquey, with all the long-termers staying together making it uncomfortable for the other short term guests. We felt in the way and a burden when we tried to cook in the very tiny kitchen and felt unable to participate in the evening events.

Ok for short term stay. Very small hostel for the amount of people there. The kitchen was tiny and half thr equipment was broken. Very noisy at night lots of party's and drinking! Quite a few long term residents too so tends to be quite cliquey. quite a way out of the city centre. It's worth the price you pay, but I wouldn't pay anymore!

A nice, fairly small hostel. Lots of people staying long-term and everyone is super friendly. There are organized activities (barbecue, clubs, picknic...) almost every day, which is also cool.

Great location. Unfortunately they had a bit of problem with flooding due to the storms while I was there but the staff did their best. Friendly hostel with a mix of long termers and travellers.

quite new hostel, so clean in overall kitchen too small on very busy street so very loud all day long and night and windows do not isolate good. bathroom floor always wet which is disgusting and very slippery party hostel, there is always something on!

I want to live here! The hostel is really clean and comfortable, the staff are amazing- friendly, helpful, fun- and there's always something to do. The communal areas are as well-kept as the rooms and the hostel has a really friendly vibe. Cannot fault it and I hope I stay here again!

I highly recommend this hostel! The rooms are freshly renovated and stocked with new beds. The staff is the friendliest I've ever met in a hostel. Since there are many long-termers the atmosphere is quite familiar. Solely the kitchen is way too small for the size of the hostel. But you may overlook that because of the good value for money.