Nathan's Villa Hostel Krakow Reviews

Sw. Agnieszki 1, 31-071 Krakow, Krakow, Poland

They have free bbq, wich is good, but they told us the wrong date. The bar staff tries to hard to preasure you in to buying drinks, and assumes all change goes to tips...apart from that good place

excellent and easy going staff, always very helpful, loved it there!

The hostel is very well located betwen the old town and the jewish neighbourhood and very close to the castle. Staff it is also friendly alnd helpfull. The facilities are very good, but could be a lit bit clean, especially the kicthen. There is only one thing that I don't like it that is the fact that because of the bar in the basement you are not allowed to drink alcohol in the kitchen after 10pm, what it helps to make the atmosphere a little bit restricted to the bar area.

The hostel was filthy. I was bitten by bedbugs and some of my stuff got stolen. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Finland

This place was such amazing value. I was in the 10 bed dorm and for about $9, it had everything - individual lockers, reading lights, shelves, very clean bathrooms, comfortable beds, breakfast, free shot, beer garden. The staff were helpful and the hostel is close to Old Town but not right in amongst the crowds. Walking distance to Podgorze, Kazimierz.

The greatest part about this place was the bar. Very social atmosphere, this is where you'll meet everyone. The location in the heart of Kazimierz was also great and it's a short 15-20 minute walk to old town. The facilities were alright and the rooms are quite small but the price definitely makes it worth it.

If all you care about is price and location then this is fine but if you want a clean hostel and a good nights sleep stay somewhere else...

Well what can I say about Nathan's Villa... Interesting to say the least. Hilarious times here, the staff were crazy but in the good way depending what type of people you like. Julia the receptionist went above and beyond her call of duty to make sure we had a great time. Greg, well he is an absolute joker thats for sure. Overall had a great time in this place and would definitely return for more good laughs.

This hostel is just freakin' awesome. There is a spirit of these crazy places where you can expect everything! Great, helpful staff, awesome bar with great people downstairs and this price! I'll remeber this night for the rest of my life! I've been few times in Krakow, but now I have my special place to sleep there ;) Next I'll stay much longer ;)

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Ewa gave me an excellent welcoming: she leaded me till my bed and explained in detail the facilities included. The hostel is located near the castle but far away from the train/bus station, unfortunely there was a street maintenance when I was there and it was not possible to take tram or bus till the hostel. The door lock of the first floor went broken by some other guests and it represented an increase of security risk. Overall, here is a good option for staying. Thanks for everything ;-)

Very nice hostel. AMAZING value, it's nothing fancy but has absolutely everything you need and then some

The security could have been better - you could walk in a side door, by-passing reception, to get to some rooms, if the doors had been left open. Also less than half of the lockers in our 10 person dorm were not broken, but staff explained they hadn't had time to fix them and were apologetic. Location was great, only a short walk to the old town. Atmosphere wasn't amazing, but maybe we were just there at a bad time. Definitely recommend booking in advance, so much cheaper!

It's a very good hostel, they give you free breakfast and it's very well located. The staff is always able to help you when you need advices of what to do/see in the city

Everything was great. The rooms are clean and tidy, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are huge with showers that always work. The kitchen was neat, with lots of comfortable chairs and tables to sit at and social, and breakfast was served every morning with fresh bread, jams, cereal, and a toaster is available too for toast! Tea and coffee is also always available. The bar is cool as well. The people there were always friendly, reasonable priced drinks and happy hour specials!

• 22nd Apr 2014

We stayed at this hostel as a group, and had a great time. The staff were friendly and accommodating, and the bar is a definite plus. The only downside was that there's no wifi access in the rooms.

Thank you for your opinion. We had some problems with the Internet, but only temporarily. Fortunately, everything is working properly right now and we have wifi in the whole hostel. Regards, NVH