Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw
- more info via e-mail / phone or upon check in.
Our Hostel is situated in the city centre, yet stands in a beautiful, quiet courtyard, just 15 minutes walk from Warszawa Centralna (the main train station). Cheap and friendly bars and restaurants await you in our neighbourhood.
Opened in April 2004, the Hostel is a haven for the budget traveller. We have 19 rooms spread over three floors with 95 beds to accommodate single travellers as well as groups. We offer dorms with between 4 and 12 beds and also private double and twin rooms.
There is a full kitchen with everything you need to cook a simple meal or a full on feast.
We also offer you:
- Free tea & coffee – 24 hours a day
- Four common areas to ensure that you will be able to socialise or even read a book in private
- Free high speed internet access (as well as WIFI) in the reception common area.
- Digital cable TV with a few hundred channels in different languages
- Laundry service
- Individual reading lamps, shelves and lockers in dorms
- Fully furnished private rooms
- Spacious and private bathrooms
- 24 hour reception
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
On your check in day:
- Arrival- any time
- Check in to the room from 3 pm.
In the meantime you can keep your luggage in our storage room and use all the facilities.
We provide you with excellent quality for the low price, but please remember we're not a hotel. This is a Hostel with many people meeting and socialising together and that means that they can make noise sometimes.
Important: We accept cancellations made though e-mail only.