Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Reviews

Ul. Piekna 24/26, Building C, Warsaw, Poland

Very nice location a short walk from the train station. Friendly staff.

Good hostel but quite average. Normal bunk beds in a room with lockers. WiFi didn't always work properly but it is definately good enough. The common room and kitchen where really good and the staff offered some movies to watch there. For the rest the hostel was good but nothing was extraordinary. The walk to the city centre is also quite far... Overall not a bad hostel to stay!

Staff were very friendly and helpful! Rooms are very clean, only one shower to share though between two dorms, but I never had to wait. Very quiet as away from main road. Lots of help to find tours and restaurants. Two computers you can use, however you may have to wait if someone is taking ages staring at a blank screen! Would def recommend!!!! ****

Not too far away from the city center, good conditions, but no hostel atmosphere.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

it is nice place with very nice staff . and good location

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Iraq

I've been in many places all over the world and I've never been bitten by some little creatures (I don't want to wonder what that could be). We've stayed one short night and I'm on antibiotics and antihistamines. Definitely I recommend to sleep in your own sleeping bags.

it can be a quite noisy place (even if I consider, that a hostel is not a sleepy hotel ;-))- slamming doors and from the (really nice!) courtyard you hear every word in your room. not very clean, but for a hostel reasonably ok. everything else is all right and it´s a nice place to be (friendly staff, good location, comfortable).

very nice, def. will be back there.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Belarus

Wi-fi doesn't work

i couldn't stay here even if i booked(missed train=missed night), but have been here earlier and its a really nice place in a good location!

The environment was really nice and the staff was very helpfull. The location was also good with a lot of buses and trams nearby and also some restaurants. Really enjoyed it!

This hostel is a wonderful place. If I go to Warsawa again, I definitely stay in this hostel.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Russia

Not far from centrum (10/15 minute walking) and the main train station, and very close to tram and metro stop. Lockers are big, beds confortable and staff flriendly, but there are only 2 toilet/showers on the ground floor and it could be a problem if hostel is full.

Nathan's Hostel is a very good hostel, the location is also pretty well and everything (such as rooms and bathrooms) are very clean! I absolutely recommend this hostel for everyone!

Having stayed at Nathens Villa, over 12 times in the last 2 years,I can only say that the on going improvements,are looking good..... New Kitchen fitted 12/13 ... Full service, cooker,micro wave, coffee percolator ,and dishwasher, I did have to put it onto a program.. with all the people from Spain, ! But nice, for a large party, . Many thanks to Martha,for the upgrade..! ( As I booked the wrong room ) ?

Thank you so much! It's so nice when people notice how much we care about the Hostel and our guests!