Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Reviews

Ul. Piekna 24/26, Building C, Warsaw, Poland

Light under the shelf in the middle of the bunk is NOT A READING LIGHT. Do owners or managers of hostels ever sleep a night and test he facilities? Still, I'd recommend this place.

A great, well run hostel near to trams and a metro. The walk to the Old Town is a bit long but if you get tired you can always take a cheap 20-minute fare back. The front desk staff are rockstars and always there to help.

Good stuff

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Belarus

The staffs were really helpful and friendly, and the atmosphere was cozy.

This hostel had nice rooms and beds, a common room and a good kitchen. The security system is also really gild here. You have to buzz in the get into the hostel, then use a key card to access your room and the common room. The only thing I would complain about is that the wifi on the top floor came and went a bit.

Staff all where helpful, friendly and kind. Great job! Wi-fi worked in my room then it stopped working. Let staff know about the issue. They could not explain why it was not working. Need to dust in rooms more often. Had the room to myself for two days, that was nice. Need a towel in the shower if you want people to wipe the floor with.

The hostel is cozy, clean and friendly. Wifi isn't that great but it forces you to get out more so I didn't mind. The courtyard is beautiful.

Everyone was very helpful. It was a very quiet hostel, which we liked very much. It was outside of the busy areas in Warsaw so we got some good exercise walking to and from Nathan's.

Nice place to stay. However very quiet and it is a bit of a work to old town. But close to train station.

In a good location with lots of public transport links ,unfortunately there's a school courtyard which ruins the chance of any lay in. Helpful staff and decent sized room however bad points were awful wifi - only worked two of the six days there. The staff just said it's temperamental . Our room wasn't cleaned until the fifth day and the beds and duvets are really small! Potential to be a great hostel but let down by some big points

Staff was so helpful, I really like the service. The only problem was a old building with no lift and I had to go up and down the stairs quite a few time, because the kitchen was in a different building, but its OK.

Very good value for money! The location is perfect, woke up to the sound of birdsong in the backyard, but hostel is still very central. Staff were mixed, but always helpful when called upon. There were lots of tips about where to go out or what to see in Warsaw. The kitchen and facilities on our floor were great, never too cramped or dirty. The rooms are very spacious, it never felt cramped and big lockers are provided. Wifi can be a bit slow (understandably). I definitely would come here again.

It was a nice hostel... Harder to find than necessary as u r given directions to make a final left turn and continue til u see a sign. It is a small dull sign and it's actually on a small pedestrian street/side road thing that forks off from almost the start of the road described in the instructions. Good kitchen and chill out area. Spacious dorm. A brisk 20min walk from bus/train in opposite-ish direction from the old town... But the price might just make it worth it :) Great hostel.

I book 2 beds for 3 days, i paid for it. After 2 days they sent me a email for overbooking, so i had to find somewhere else. I am still waitting for the money back...

• 26th May 2015
  • Spain

That didn't go exactly like that. We sorted out the overbooking problem a day after our e-mail and informed you that we have space and to disregard our first message. Didn't get a reply for 3 (?) days and then you informed us that you booked a Hotel instead. I asked which Hotel so I could pass the refund to them instead of paying for an international bank transfer. We didn't get a reply for days and by then it was obviously too late. Until this day I didn't get your bank details to send the refu

Amazing spacious shower rooms in the second building. Clean and comfy. Breakfast was a handy grab and go sandwich that tasted nice. Farther from the train station than I expected but it was in a quiet courtyard so no street noises at night.

We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay in Warsaw. The staff were extremely helpful and we were made very welcome. The location is excellent, we walked everywhere. Rooms and facilities very clean. Would recommend.

• 15th May 2015

The stay was pleasant and the staff was really cooperative as well, as in extra humble and polite. I was really inspired by the polish hospitality. Everything was good but some changes can make it the best by having the housekeeping clean the room daily, and introducing the shower in the 2nd washroom in the corridor, because in the morning time everybody wants to use it. The washroom should be accessorized with toilet paper and hand wash refill and room with 4 beds is pretty much small.

• 6th May 2015
  • Pakistan

The atmosphere is very friendly!