Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Reviews

Ul. Piekna 24/26, Building C, Warsaw, Poland

The location is really good but there is a problem about water

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Poland

The number of the beds we where given wasnt respected either by other people and a staff member, whom gave my friend's bed to another person.

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

very goo hostel, nice staff

Good hostel located in a good area of Warsaw. Reasonably clean and a good price. It's not good for backpackers or people who want to socialize, as kitchen and common room were always empty and the general atmosphere was more than quiet. The WiFi didn't work for two of the three days of my stay, I didn't get a key for my locker which resulted in one of my roommates removing my luggage from my locker in my absence and me having to search for my things in the middle of the night. It was okay.

It was a nice hostel, but a bit far from the old town.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Staff was very friendly and helpful, the stay was worth the 12 euros a night. The only complaint I have is that the wifi didn't work anywhere except in the lobby on the first floor.

• 25th Sep 2015

I totally enjoed my stay at Nathan's Villa Hostel and l would highly raccomanded to others. Thank you very much Maria from Vancouver.

• 24th Sep 2015

Very good location. Calm hostel with friendly staff and visitors. Non-smoking territory. Enough rooms with toilets and showers.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Awesome laundry service: drop your clothes at the front desk and for a fee they do it for you! Wifi a bit spotty. Food often goes missing in the kitchen. Toilets weren't expertly cleaned. Location is okay, near one of the parks and a round about that has some good cafes. I walked everywhere so it's a bit far from many sites. Clean rooms, in hated court yard which it shares with a school.

The rooms were clean and attractive and the showers were hot!

• 29th Aug 2015

Nice rooms and great staff

• 28th Aug 2015

Central, not hard to find but rather quiet. large free lockers + safekeeping of valuables at reception. Enough bathrooms per 7 bedrooms during my stay. Decently clean, good kitchen. Supermarkets and eateries around, shopping area 10 minutes away. 15-20 minutes to old town, loads of public transport connections close by. Stuff is friendly but a bit clueless. No atmosphere at all, no activities. Downsides - they give you a blanket but no sheet with it - it's unsanitary. Towels for hire.

The hostel is in a great location 15-20 minutes walk from the main train station. Staff were friendly and the room/bathroom was decently clean. It was quiet at night which made it hard to meet other travellers but great if you have to wake up early to catch a flight/train/bus.

Good location but there are always weird people in the common area.

Nice place to stay, although there is a guy in the staff that always looks anoyed when you ask him anything...if you don't like your job, get something else, the rest of the stuff were really helpful and friendly. The kitchen is the most disgusting kitchen I've ever saw, it smells really bad and it looks like it hasn't been cleaned for a while....

Everyone was very old and we was probably the youngest people here so if your coming for a good time stay away!, no need to set an alarm in this place because youl be woken up by a herd of kids every morning in the playground. Only good thing to this hostel is the kitchen.