Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Reviews

Ul. Piekna 24/26, Building C, Warsaw, Poland

Nice rooms and great staff

• 28th Aug 2015

Nice place to stay, although there is a guy in the staff that always looks anoyed when you ask him anything...if you don't like your job, get something else, the rest of the stuff were really helpful and friendly. The kitchen is the most disgusting kitchen I've ever saw, it smells really bad and it looks like it hasn't been cleaned for a while....

Everyone was very old and we was probably the youngest people here so if your coming for a good time stay away!, no need to set an alarm in this place because youl be woken up by a herd of kids every morning in the playground. Only good thing to this hostel is the kitchen.

I don't understand why Lonely Planet reccomends this place! Staff and wifi were the only good things in this place. It's quite out of town (10 min walk to the train station, 20 min towards old town) place, it wasn't clean (filthy bathrooms, toiletpaper wasn't refilled at all times), there were only two toilets and one shower at the top floor (for two dorms whereof one for 12 people!!) and only one stove for the whole hoste!!! I was happy to check out and do NOT reccomend this place!

We walked about 20 minutes from the main train station and it was really easy to find the hostel. However, besides the location I found this hostel to be very average. First, it was not clean and only cleaned once (as we could see) during our stay there. Second, you needed to pay a deposit to borrow a key for your locker (I have never experienced this at other hostels). We lived in another building and the Wi-Fi only worked 20 % of the time. The staff was very polite and helpful.

Light under the shelf in the middle of the bunk is NOT A READING LIGHT. Do owners or managers of hostels ever sleep a night and test he facilities? Still, I'd recommend this place.

A great, well run hostel near to trams and a metro. The walk to the Old Town is a bit long but if you get tired you can always take a cheap 20-minute fare back. The front desk staff are rockstars and always there to help.

Good stuff

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Belarus

The hostel looks a bit isolated, but some guests stay up all night in the yard. Opening the door to the main hall is a real challenge! The bathroom is very spacious...

The staffs were really helpful and friendly, and the atmosphere was cozy.

This hostel had nice rooms and beds, a common room and a good kitchen. The security system is also really gild here. You have to buzz in the get into the hostel, then use a key card to access your room and the common room. The only thing I would complain about is that the wifi on the top floor came and went a bit.

Staff all where helpful, friendly and kind. Great job! Wi-fi worked in my room then it stopped working. Let staff know about the issue. They could not explain why it was not working. Need to dust in rooms more often. Had the room to myself for two days, that was nice. Need a towel in the shower if you want people to wipe the floor with.

The hostel is cozy, clean and friendly. Wifi isn't that great but it forces you to get out more so I didn't mind. The courtyard is beautiful.

Everyone was very helpful. It was a very quiet hostel, which we liked very much. It was outside of the busy areas in Warsaw so we got some good exercise walking to and from Nathan's.

Nice place to stay. However very quiet and it is a bit of a work to old town. But close to train station.

In a good location with lots of public transport links ,unfortunately there's a school courtyard which ruins the chance of any lay in. Helpful staff and decent sized room however bad points were awful wifi - only worked two of the six days there. The staff just said it's temperamental . Our room wasn't cleaned until the fifth day and the beds and duvets are really small! Potential to be a great hostel but let down by some big points

Staff was so helpful, I really like the service. The only problem was a old building with no lift and I had to go up and down the stairs quite a few time, because the kitchen was in a different building, but its OK.

Very good value for money! The location is perfect, woke up to the sound of birdsong in the backyard, but hostel is still very central. Staff were mixed, but always helpful when called upon. There were lots of tips about where to go out or what to see in Warsaw. The kitchen and facilities on our floor were great, never too cramped or dirty. The rooms are very spacious, it never felt cramped and big lockers are provided. Wifi can be a bit slow (understandably). I definitely would come here again.

It was a nice hostel... Harder to find than necessary as u r given directions to make a final left turn and continue til u see a sign. It is a small dull sign and it's actually on a small pedestrian street/side road thing that forks off from almost the start of the road described in the instructions. Good kitchen and chill out area. Spacious dorm. A brisk 20min walk from bus/train in opposite-ish direction from the old town... But the price might just make it worth it :) Great hostel.

I book 2 beds for 3 days, i paid for it. After 2 days they sent me a email for overbooking, so i had to find somewhere else. I am still waitting for the money back...

• 26th May 2015
  • Spain

That didn't go exactly like that. We sorted out the overbooking problem a day after our e-mail and informed you that we have space and to disregard our first message. Didn't get a reply for 3 (?) days and then you informed us that you booked a Hotel instead. I asked which Hotel so I could pass the refund to them instead of paying for an international bank transfer. We didn't get a reply for days and by then it was obviously too late. Until this day I didn't get your bank details to send the refu