Nathan's Villa Hostel Warsaw Reviews

Ul. Piekna 24/26, Building C, Warsaw, Poland

I book 2 beds for 3 days, i paid for it. After 2 days they sent me a email for overbooking, so i had to find somewhere else. I am still waitting for the money back...

• 26th May 2015
  • Spain

That didn't go exactly like that. We sorted out the overbooking problem a day after our e-mail and informed you that we have space and to disregard our first message. Didn't get a reply for 3 (?) days and then you informed us that you booked a Hotel instead. I asked which Hotel so I could pass the refund to them instead of paying for an international bank transfer. We didn't get a reply for days and by then it was obviously too late. Until this day I didn't get your bank details to send the refu

Amazing spacious shower rooms in the second building. Clean and comfy. Breakfast was a handy grab and go sandwich that tasted nice. Farther from the train station than I expected but it was in a quiet courtyard so no street noises at night.

We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay in Warsaw. The staff were extremely helpful and we were made very welcome. The location is excellent, we walked everywhere. Rooms and facilities very clean. Would recommend.

• 15th May 2015

The stay was pleasant and the staff was really cooperative as well, as in extra humble and polite. I was really inspired by the polish hospitality. Everything was good but some changes can make it the best by having the housekeeping clean the room daily, and introducing the shower in the 2nd washroom in the corridor, because in the morning time everybody wants to use it. The washroom should be accessorized with toilet paper and hand wash refill and room with 4 beds is pretty much small.

• 6th May 2015