Natura Ashram Reviews

62,64 Bajanai Madam Street, Manjini Nagar, Muthialpet, Pondicherry, India

The guys couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The only downside of this asram is the noise due to the style of building. If you can get past the noise we highly recommend you stay here.

Staff are what matters --- everyone associated with this place go well beyond the realm of what's expected...thanks to NA...my week was fantastic in Pondicherry.

• 28th Nov 2014

Only stayed here for a couple nights but found it very pleasant and incredibly interesting. There was always a lot happening and plenty of interesting people to meet and talk with. The location is also in a good spot and the rooms were simple but clean and incredibly affordable. Highly recommended if you're looking for a less expensive spot to stay!

The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and happy. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The chef even gave me cooking lessons! I had such a nice stay I was sad to leave! Thank you!