Natural Guest House Reviews

via Degli Anamari 20, Rome, Italy

The first if owner decides to host somebody he or she should understand what is hospitality, how to make satisfied guest but not to argue with them.Then completely renovate rooms according to its price.Add facilities and stuff for existing not even living.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • Azerbaijan

Very friendly staff and a great location. At night all the young locals hangout on the side streets talking and having fun. The staff told my friend and I to go down and meet the locals it would be easy and they would be receptive. he was right they were and most all of the ones we met were college students like us.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

really nice staff.Owner was gentle and helpfull and the are is near the station and the tram stop Valeria and Tiziano shows us lot of particoular site in Rome and they help us to book a ticket for a concert. we will comeback grazie

• 20th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

We were met by one of the family owners of the hostel, a very nice woman who did not speak a lick of english, but incredibly sweet nonetheless. We were lucky enough to be aided by her daughter, who spoke english, to ask questions and get the low-down. I would recommend this place for the younger crowd, it sits very close to a university and around the corner is a series of bars and restaurants where we found many people. Also, very close to the subway, which takes you everywhere.

• 3rd Oct 2015

I do not recommend this place! Dirty. Staff not attencious. Terrible breakfast.

The Hostel was in a very ugly neighborhood. It wasn't close to any subway station (the closest was about 1 km from it). Its about 1,5 km from termini, something that I wouldn't consider "really close". The room was big but old. The kitchen was very dirty and a complete mess. The stove didn't work properly (it wasn't able to boil water). Despite I payed for breakfast, THERE WASN'T NONE in 2 of 3 days of my stay, and in the day that had, there were was only dry bread, a box of milk and cereal.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts