Natural Inn Backpacker Hostel Reviews

No. 52 Street 172, Sangkat Chey Chumneas, Khan Dau, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is an average place located in a decent area of PP. Good value for your money but nothing special.

I stayed for one night before going to Vietnam and the hostel was great herefore. It was in a good location, so that I could easily access travel agencies, there is a lot of food opportunities around (i recommend David's noodle house! Turn right, left, right),the hostel is clean and the staff friendly and helpful! Although they didn't have a female dorm,the 14 bed mixed dorm was alright. Beds are comfy,each one has a locker, I'd stay again!

went for the budget option, 8 man dorm, 2 shower rooms for the dorm, were not sparkling but clean enough

My feedback : 1. When I checked in, the staff could not find my booking even though I had a confirmed booking. 2. The red bath towel supplied by the hostel is brand new but lousy quality. When I used this towel, many tiny pieces of red thread came off it. 3. If you are a late riser , avoid the mixed dorm on the 2nd floor because there are no dark curtains on the windows. The morning sun will shine brightly thru. Thank you.