Navine's Homestay Reviews

24 Aylesbury Crescent, Ottery Wetton, Cape Town, South Africa

No Rating

Is a good option for a bdg traveling. Friendly and helpful host who offer and pretend respect.

• 8th Oct 2013
  • Hungary

Staying at Navines was very nice. The place was clean, he was very hospitable, very knowledgable and even took me on a business trip with him along the beautiful Garden route where I was able to explore other parts of the area. I would definitely recommend visiting CT and give him a shout, you will not be disappointed.

• 7th Sep 2013

It was an absolute pleasure staying with Navine! You are not only getting a nice place to stay, but one of the most gracious hosts I have ever met. Even when you just arrive, Navine will test you like one of his dearest friends. The place is great, too! It's a bit outside the town proper, but it's easy to find your way in. Plus, the place is clean, secure, and a generally pleasant place to come home to at night. Overall, you get near-hotel accommodations at sub-hostel prices, plus a new friend!

• 29th Aug 2013

I got much more than I expected in Navine´s Homestay. First of all, and most important, because I felt at ease just at my arrival. Nevine´s Homestay is a place where travellers, tourists and so on, will find the perfect head-quarter to discover Cape Town not only for its outstanding sights and cosy rooms but also because is Nevine himself who makes feel the guest at home. He gave me all the info. I needed to know about Cape Town. Definitely Nevine´s home is a highly recommendable experience.

View all Cape Town Bed and Breakfasts