Naz Wooden House Inn Reviews

Yeni Akbiyik Degirmeni Sokak NO:7 34400, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Me and my girlfriend loved this place, Edward the host was really helpful and very kind, I found everything I'm looking for in a accommodation, highly recommended

We had a great stay here! The staff was excellent, the rooms were very clean, and breakfast was delicious!

We enjoyed staying in this hotel, the staff was super nice and helpful, breakfast was very good (oh, terrace has a great view over the bay!) and tea and coffee was free during the whole day. Rooms were cleaned every day. Definitely worth the money!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

Great location, nice cozy atmosphere and great value for money.

We loved our stay here: the hotel was comfortable, the staff were friendly, and we were really close to all of the main things to see and do. 24hr staff meant we could come and go as we pleased, and we had a safe in our room for while we were out. Our room was next to train tracks but we genuinely never heard them. Great view from breakfast terrace (our only complaint was that we didn't like the juice...haha!). Great hotel!!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

The location, facilitites and staff are excellents.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Paraguay

Thank you for your hospitality! I had a great time at Naz Wooden House. I loved the view from breakfast place & good food.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Slovenia

Loved our stay at the Naz Wooden House Inn. Clean, comfy, and close to all that is to be seen in the Old City. Staff are incredibly helpful and responsive to requests. Daily breakfast with a lovely view of the Blue Mosque on one side and the Sea of Marmara on the other. Can't beat that!

Very original and authentic-looking interiors. Big room with own balcony! Very affordable. Helpful service.

Generally really good service, nice cosy room. However the hot water was pretty terrible, with only about 1 minute supply before going dead cold! We mentioned this to the staff but they weren't aware of a problem. Otherwise I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Great, confortable and quiet place, with a wonderfull staff that was helpfull and friendly all the time! If back in Istambul, I would go there again! It was an excelent experience overall. The only comment I would make is that it was difficult to maintain hot water on the bath all the time...

The staff were exceptionally helpful and went out of theır way to assıst ın any inquiries. Breakfast was excellent and locatıon was handy to Blue mosque etc. Will certainly stay again

I stayed at the ground floor for three nights. My room was spacy and well decorated with round ceiling and wooden. It has a refrigerator and a good air conditioner. My wife really liked to stay here and so did I. Staff are friendly and willing to help us anytime. It has a good cafeteria at the 3rd floor with a great view! However, I must write there are railways next to the hotel. It is noisy and shaking when trains are passing. They pass very often from early morning and late evening.

A tiny bit off the beaten track which is nice. 2 nice terraces for eating brakfast, although terraces are pretty ubiquitous in this area it has to be said. I foolishly miss-booked but they accomodated us with ease and no extra cost. This meant that we slept in two different rooms. The double was very small but we didn't mind and overlooked the quiet street. The triple was spacious but overlooked a train track. the double glazing is good but if you are a light sleeper it might be problematic.

High class place with great atmosphere, great location, and pretty good breakfast. It is the perfect place to stay if you plan to do a lot of sight seeing in Old Istanbul

rooms are very small, but the staff and cleanliness make up for this. it is in a nice location within a stones throw of the Blue Mosque but down the hill away from the busy touristed area.all in all good.

Small, friendly, welcoming guesthouse. Homely breakfastroom and small roof terrace both with wonderful views of the Bospherous. Breakfasts were excellent. Some rooms are small, if this would be an issue, discuss when you book. Quiet relaxing atmosphere, not for the partygoer wanting fun!

Proximity to sites in Sultanhamet is good, but guesthouse is located practically ON a train track. Trains go past most of the night and although my friend and I are both deep sleepers usually, it was impossible to have a restful sleep. We woke up throughout the night every night for three nights and are exhausted. I would not recommend this hotel unless you insist on a room that is on the other side - perhaps these may be better? Other than this, the hotel

A cozy little hotel (just 6 rooms) with very friendly and helpful staff. When I left for the airport and forgot something in the hotel safe, they even sent another driver to bring it there and declined any payment for that! The roof terrace with excellent view or, if its too hot up there, the open gallery still with sea view one floor beneath provide for some relaxing places to take a break.

Great place with great staff. Breakfast on the balkony with a straight wiew to Blue Mosque was just perfect. NO complains, just a Big THANK YOU!