Ndame Beach Lodge Zanzibar Reviews

I had a lovely stay at Ndame. The beach is beautiful and I liked the breakfasts at the hotel. The room itself was average but adequate for our needs.

Ndame Lodge is just beautiful. Great location, everything (accommodation, food, staff) done in an understated, very attractive, very comfortable way. I thought it was really good value for money. Siting on the beach by candle light watching the moon eating dinner. Really classy, really good.

We were thoroughly spoilt by such a great place, excellent location by the Ocean, great food, brilliant service from a very charming staff. A really relaxing few days in great surroundings.