Ndame Beach Lodge Zanzibar Reviews

I had a lovely stay - thank you very much!

Good place but dont leave your luggage without a Locker!!!!!

• 4th Oct 2014

Nice beach, cool Masai, good food, clean houses, friendly stuff

I could really recommend Ndame to anyone longing for the beach. Then breakfast is excellent and the restaurant too. The only bad thing was high music that was played from a nearby beachbar on then weekend and the people trying to sell you things on then beach. But thats not Ndames fault! Go if you can!

I had a lovely stay at Ndame. The beach is beautiful and I liked the breakfasts at the hotel. The room itself was average but adequate for our needs.

Hi - thank you very much for your lovely review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope that one day we can welcome you again in our little paradise on the beach, which we keep on improving! Have a lovely day and all the best from the Ndame Beach Lodge team

Ndame Lodge is just beautiful. Great location, everything (accommodation, food, staff) done in an understated, very attractive, very comfortable way. I thought it was really good value for money. Siting on the beach by candle light watching the moon eating dinner. Really classy, really good.

Hi Kate - thank you very much for your lovely lovely review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much with us, and we hope that one day we can welcome you again in our little paradise on the beach! Have a lovely day and all the best from the Ndame Beach Lodge team