• AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st., Luxor, Egypt

8.7
Fabulous 245 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 245 Total Reviews
Nefertiti Hotel Located at AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st., , Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st.
87% 245
25.7075888 32.6436424
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2016

When I took the day train to Aswan from Cairo, I asked an American archeologist who sat beside me where in Luxor should I stay when I came back up from Aswan by boat. She told me if I wanted peace and quiet I should stay on the West Side. If I wanted more noise and activity, I should stay in the city on the East Side. If I wanted peace and quiet, I would have vacationed in the Appalachians. Hotel Nefertiti's main attraction was its location: About 1.2 kilometers to the train station.

• USA, Female, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
7.7

Excellent value, very friendly place. The roof terrace is fantastic. Couple of criticisms that the hotel could address: 1) Service at the restaurant is too slow 2) At breakfast, a "juice drink" is served instead of real orange juice. This is basically just sugar water and is horribly unhealthy, especially children, especially when they get the idea that this is an acceptable breakfast drink. Please replace with real orange juice. 3) Phone and kettle not working in my room. Please check & fix.