• AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st., Luxor, Egypt

9.9
Superb 246 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 246 Total Reviews
Nefertiti Hotel Located at AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st., , Luxor.
Egypt
Luxor AL-Sahabi st. from Karnak temple st.
99% 246
25.7075888 32.6436424
    Rooms available

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

Staff are amazing and went out of their way to make sure everything was ok. They even let us take a shower after checkout before our very late train. The location is perfect on the east bank, walking distance to the train station and luxor temple. They can organise anything to do at very reasonable prices. We did a West bank tour and our guide was excellent and knoweldgable and I would highly recommend. Rooftop is the best after the sun goes down and the restaurant is great too.

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Jun 2016

When I took the day train to Aswan from Cairo, I asked an American archeologist who sat beside me where in Luxor should I stay when I came back up from Aswan by boat. She told me if I wanted peace and quiet I should stay on the West Side. If I wanted more noise and activity, I should stay in the city on the East Side. If I wanted peace and quiet, I would have vacationed in the Appalachians. Hotel Nefertiti's main attraction was its location: About 1.2 kilometers to the train station.