Negrita Hostel Reviews

La Barra, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Best hostel I've stayed at yet. Gabo, Diego, and Guzman are awesome dudes. All spoke good English, were extremely helpful, and know how to have a good time. If I'm back in la barra, bet your ass I'll be at negrita hostel.

• 23rd Jan 2015

This is the first place we've stayed where the staff compelled me to write a review. We were so impressed with the amazing hospitality and incredible atmosphere. Staff were so kind and helpful and even helped us organise the next leg of our travels. It's in a great location and we had a most enjoyable stay. We recommend all travellers looking for a chill out away from the centre of Punta del Este to stay here. La Barra is great, the hostel made it better.

I love Negrita Hostel ! the staff is very competent. they helped me booking buses, they showed me around town, changed rooms to let me feel more comfortable and there were very easy going with the payment. the hostel is close to the main street in la barra with nice bars restaurants and small shops and close to beautiful beaches. all in all one of the best hostels i have been !

• 12th Jan 2015