Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel Reviews

96 Gerrard Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Toronto, Canada

This rating is just to inform HostelWorld I have not received my reimbursement due to my reservation cancellation. I was kindly informed by Hostel Personnel that the Hostel serves only students during the time I reserved and that they would contact HostelWorld about the problem. However, HostelWorld has not reimbursed me my reservation payment. My reservation was cancelled by the Hostel Personnel. HostelWorld has not reimbursed me my money. Please contact me to my

• 19th Oct 2015

A lot of facilities seemed to be broken down, the water fountain in the lobby, the lockers for storing bags and my room didn't seem to have been cleaned properly as their was old cigarette butts on the floor. However the staff were very friendly, the wifi was excellent, good sized breakfasts thrown in with the room and good discounts available for local tourist atractions

Good hostel, a bit basic and the rooms were not too clean. Also annoying that there's no free WiFi in the rooms. On the other hand, the location is excellent and the free breakfast was nice.

The young staff worked well with what they had to work with...BUT the hostel is in dire need of an overhaul, which is long overdue! I only stayed one night in a private room which was OK, but NOT at $50.00 a night. The cleaning staff need to actually CLEAN!

• 20th Aug 2015

good staff, nice breakfast

Sincerly, do not go there. The rooms are without air condition and unbelieveable hot. The bathrooms weren't clean nor cleaned at all. There is no hostel feeling at all, no community. No wifi in the rooms. I left earlier...

The location and staff were great. But then you get to your room and find the kitchen filthy and the bathrooms not any better. They say you can get a towel if you leave it outside your day and sheets are changed every three days. I didn't get either even though I left my towel outside my door. The wifi is free if you go up to the 22nd floor or down in the cafe. If you want it in your room you need to pay for it and that can be expensive.

the room was very clean and neat and the people who work there were really nice. the location was perfect. the only thing that bothered me was some people sining in their room. they were too loud so I found it hard to go to bed.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Why there is no air conditioner in my room?

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

They had a surprisingly clean bathroom. Their lounge and kitchen room not so much. The only huge gripe i have is how humid and sweaty it was in my room 24/7. I guess it's good because it forced me out of my room.

• 13th Aug 2015