Nemrut Kommagene Hotel Reviews

Mustafa Kemal Caddesi, on the Way of Nemrut Mountain, Kahta, adiyaman, Turkey

it was great , i loved it and everyone was sound

Very easy to find coming into Kahta by dolmus from Adiyaman. The rooms are dark and the first room had no A/C so I asked to switch. One employee was happy to give me another room, but the manager (name Irfan) came out and told me nothing was broken when the A/C totally was. I told him to go look for himself while I moved myself to the other room. The manager also pressured me into buying their tour of Mt. Nemrut, which I ended up doing because it was only TL 75 compared to other places in Kahta.