9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
Nepali Cottage Guesthouse Located at Parahi Marga, Lake Side Pokhara-6, Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Parahi Marga, Lake Side Pokhara-6
90% 109
28.2105962 83.9583992
    Rooms available

• snehcir
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Very helpful and friendly staff, helped organise many activities for less than any anywhere else. Good location, quick and easy to get to the main road. Great value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
7.7

I loved staying in Nepali Guesthouse! It offers great accommodation at a really reasonable price. The only thing I would say is that there doesn't seem to be much security. The door is left wide open all day and night and the gate that is locked in the evening can be opened from the outside. I wasn't worried too much as when I opened it myself the owner/owners son came out before I got through the gate to see who it was. Lovely people and a lovely place to stay. Great location.

18th Jul 2016

Nepali Cottage was great, the staff are exceedingly friendly and helpful without being pushy about their services, a characteristic we have come to appreciate. The rooms are basic and nice, with ceiling fans and hot water. Nepali Cottage is set in a nice, quiet and friendly neighborhood, with everything you need nearby. You can refill water for a small fee (rp10) at the Sandwich shop instead of buying more plastic bottles. We stayed here before and after trekking because we liked it so much!

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Very friendly place to stay run by a father and son. When we returned from our trek the father greeted us with clean towels, a bar of soap, and a roll of toilet paper. It was a very nice place to return to.

• China, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

The hotel is near the lake but really quite and safe. The owner is really nice to guests~We would stay there next time to Bokhara~

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

guesthouse was tidy and in a very good location just off lakeside. just around the corner is an excellent sandwich shop which is highly recommended. the owner running the hostel is extremely friendly and helpful, and managed to get us the trekking permits at 5PM when we were scheduled to leave for the mountains the very next day. highly recommended!

• Slovakia, Female, 31-40
26th May 2016

Hostel was great, guy who is running the hostel is very helpfull. Only thing i want to mention was security.we left our bags there while we been on the 7day hike and when we came back our bags were repacked. Nothing important was missing just 20 dollars from my boyfriend vallet. We took all our valuables with us so we were lucky i guess. I hope they improved security after this excident.

I am really sorry that this happened, I asked your boyfriend if anything was missing i would pay for it, you boyfriend said that nothing was lost. We fired the staff and have tighten the security, nobody is allowed to get in the store room except me and my dad.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd May 2016

I spent a total of 11 days at Nepali Cottage while I was in Pokhara and I loved every bit of it. It's got the value for your money, the quietness of the side street, and the best street to get lunch or breakfast (the sandwich shop down the street is the best), there's also kittens :) I'll be returning to Nepali cottage when I'm back in Pokhara next year most definitely!

• Wales, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

Great place to stop by! The grassy court yard is great for hooking up with fellow travellers in a wonderful atmosphere. The staff and the owner will go out of their way to please their guests.