8.7
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
Nepali Cottage Guesthouse Located at Parahi Marga, Lake Side Pokhara-6, Pokhara.
Nepal
Pokhara Parahi Marga, Lake Side Pokhara-6
87% 101
28.2105962 83.9583992
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

guesthouse was tidy and in a very good location just off lakeside. just around the corner is an excellent sandwich shop which is highly recommended. the owner running the hostel is extremely friendly and helpful, and managed to get us the trekking permits at 5PM when we were scheduled to leave for the mountains the very next day. highly recommended!

• Slovakia, Female, 31-40
26th May 2016

Hostel was great, guy who is running the hostel is very helpfull. Only thing i want to mention was security.we left our bags there while we been on the 7day hike and when we came back our bags were repacked. Nothing important was missing just 20 dollars from my boyfriend vallet. We took all our valuables with us so we were lucky i guess. I hope they improved security after this excident.

I am really sorry that this happened, I asked your boyfriend if anything was missing i would pay for it, you boyfriend said that nothing was lost. We fired the staff and have tighten the security, nobody is allowed to get in the store room except me and my dad.

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd May 2016

I spent a total of 11 days at Nepali Cottage while I was in Pokhara and I loved every bit of it. It's got the value for your money, the quietness of the side street, and the best street to get lunch or breakfast (the sandwich shop down the street is the best), there's also kittens :) I'll be returning to Nepali cottage when I'm back in Pokhara next year most definitely!

• Wales, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

Great place to stop by! The grassy court yard is great for hooking up with fellow travellers in a wonderful atmosphere. The staff and the owner will go out of their way to please their guests.

17th Mar 2016
7.4

The room was kinda scuzzy but did the job. We were only there to sleep and shower. Pokhara is an expensive place to stay and this place presented us with an inexpensive option. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.