Neptune's Villa Reviews

110/1 Moo.6, Baan Tai, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I stayed in Neptune's Villa for the Christmas and new year full moon party 2013/14. The site was perfect for relaxing after big nights out. It was also perfectly located for people who want the madness of the FMP and want to relax during the day. The food was excellent and the staff we're spot on. I would recommend Neptune Villa's to anyone going to the FMP or Haad Rin. I know I will be booking my accomadation next time I go to the FMP.

• 24th Dec 2013

My Boyfriend and i stayed for about a week the staff are so friendly and they even upgraded our rooms with no additionial charge, the facilities are very good, clean and the atmosphere was just wonderful free breakfast for our whole stay, all in all they just made our holiday that extra bit special so we would like to thank all the guys at neptune villa for that.

• 21st Dec 2013