Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

best hostel I've been on my journey really want to come back ;)

We stayed in a private, triple room in Neptune's super modern Haven building. Absolutely loved it.

Close to the bus station, staff very friendly rooms and bathroom clean, good atmosphere. Nice place!! ;-)

Really nice hostel with lovely new rooms.

• 20th Aug 2014

Friendly stuff, nice hostel, nice and clean rooms und good price!

This is a pretty good hostel. The staff are friendly and the lounge area is nice. The kitchen does get very busy during peak hours but hey, there is a Subway 30 seconds away. The rooms are a nice size with good solid beds that make little to no creaking noise. But I think it would be wise to purchase some new pillows as my pilllow was thinner than a bulimic fashion model! Also I could only find two power outlets. So maybe invest in getting powerboards for the rooms. Easy fix.

I really liked the place for it had a welcoming atmosphere. It was not like you would stay at a hostel but rather staying at a friends place. The staff just knew my forename and was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely come back!

no wifi available no shower working in room

• 15th Aug 2014

The hostel has the perfect location to go into the city or to the nationalpark. It's clean and you feel safe in it. I would definitly go there a second time!

New building with many more rooms, but same small kitchen and recreation room. Cooking was like a close combat about dishes, hot plates and seats. Breakfast like in a waiting room...

• 13th Aug 2014

There was no wifi in the room and in the main building was not working properly. The rest was perfect.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Good location and very helpful and friendly staff. Nice common area, only problem is that there were not enough toilets and showers for each floor, and the kitchen was too small for everyone.

As my stay was so brief it is difficult to give a realistic view......but what comes to mind is you super welcoming and helpful guys at the desk....John, Mike and a lass whose name I don't recall.Even calling thru to Sheila's hostel in Cork when my mobile was on the blink. The kitchen was x10 more organised than at Sheila's, and the 3 bed dorm v adequate with a window that opened. The sitting room looked very attractive ....and peaceful too! My one concern:DID THE LUGGAGE ROOM KEYS REACH YOU?

we had room in the new wing. beautiful building, everything new and clean! the staff were polite, helpful and friendly!

• 10th Aug 2014

This hostel is a good choice to spend little money, but it was no clean and the bathrooms were very small and dirty

A very nice hostel in an amazing location.

We enjoyed our stay and would come again. Only the kitchen isw a little small for the big amount of guests but this really is not a big deal. Thank you!

Nice new room. Quality place.

• 7th Aug 2014

We were lucky enough to be one of the first guests in their new building (3 bed dorm). It was lovely inside with very comfortable beds, however there was no door in the shower so every time you shower water goes all over the bathroom (it isn't a wet room). Staff were great and there is a big kitchen and common room. Central Location.

Of all the hostels I stayed at in Ireland, this one was my least favorite. The wifi was so overloaded it didn't work (even in common areas), there was no wifi in rooms (common many places), and the dining area was filthy (tables, sinks, floors). The common area did not have enough comfortable seating. Tons of loud, under 18 guests. Things I liked here were that the rates were reasonable, and the front desk staff was very helpful. Also nice that parking was available down the street.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7