Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Everything was perfect! The staff was so nice and so helpful, the hostel was clean and right in the center of the town, and we had everything we needed!

only negative Point: bed sheet was a bit dirty.

• 7th Mar 2014

Excellent place and our second time staying there. We will return there when in Killarney the next time.

Nice hostel in the center of Killarney, short ways to go shopping, not far from the lake, friendly staffs, clean

Very friendly staff, perfect location right in the middle of the city and good facilities. We slept really really good here. Highly recommended!

Nice hostel in center of Killarmey. The staff make the difference here, facilities are not very modern. Thanks to Mike at reception and his flexibility. Great person to meet.

Very nice hostal - good information

Super staff and location. Computer wasnt working while there and this was a letdown as we needed internet

• 15th Feb 2014

I would have preferred a later curfew, when coming to Killarney it is usually for a big night out, and having to watch the clock for a 3am curfew was quite annoying!

• 15th Feb 2014

I've stayed here 3 times this month, including the night after my HostelWorld booking since my flight was cancelled due to bad weather. I swear I'm not lying when I say last week a group of us (2 Germans, 3 Americans, an Irishman) sat around discussing how fabulous the showers are! Strong, hot, and the water sprays where it SHOULD! Not like some other hostels! This is also the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in - cleaner than some B

I like this hostel, excellent stuff and helpful

Only had time to stay in Killarney for 1 evening but I was glad we did. I'm awful with names but the guy behind the counter was awesome. Super helpful, really welcoming, and very informative about the area and the best things to do while I was there. The hostel itself was clean, well organized, and very comfortable. I would recommend Neptunes anyone.

A friend and I went to Killarney at the most quiet time of year, but still had a wonderful time. The staff was really helpful with tips for hiking some of the local trails and mountains, and were happy to suggest restaurants in the area. The hostel is clean, and we were upgraded to an en-suite room, which just enhanced our stay. I would definitely recommend Neptunes to anyone looking for a place to stay with good bang for your buck!

The breakfast is good (toasts and jam, cereals). We stayed in a private room and it was clean and confortable, although a little small but enough. The hostel is very well decorated, and the atmosphere is good too, with people playing board games in the evening

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Spain

I really liked this hostel even though I only stayed for one night. I will definitely come back. But the best thing about this hostel was the amazing staff.. Thank you once again / S

Great hostel, the best we've to! In 7 months of solid travel it was the best we've found!

Not a bad place, it got the job done. It's annoying to me that they play music constantly in all the common areas except for the tv room (where the tv is always on), it makes it hard if you happen to be one of those weird people who actually reads. Also garb ages in the dorm bathrooms would be appriciated.

(I have not stayed in the hostel for personal reasons from the 4th-6th January, but I have been there before twice with friends, that is why I think I can fill out the form) Everything is absolutely perfect. the romms are very nice and cosy (sometimes it is too cold but just ask the staff and they will put on the heating!) Kitchen equipped with everything you need, bathrooms verc clear and absolutely nice and welcoming staff.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Austria

noisy, could have just picked the wrong night to stay here?. Beds and bed clothes smelt bad.. Everything else ok

• 4th Jan 2014

Great place. In the centre of Killarney, staff is lovely and always available to help you. The common living room is a very nice place where you can meet the other travellers. Rooms are big and clean.