Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Great hostel! I wish I could have stayed more than one night. I'll definitely be returning when I come back to Killarney!

Really nice and helpful staff. My friends and I had to leave very soon on the next morning and the member of staff let us use the kitchen a little earlier than it was supposed to be open. The dorms were good and en-suite, the kitchen big and well equiped, it was located near the central areaof the city.

Incredibly friendly, funny, and helpful staff - thanks especially to Pete! This place is very well set up to help you get the most out of your visit to Killarney and environs. Room was very nice and clean.

Good hostel, with a nice big dining room, kitchen and lounge. Good location and atmosphere

• 5th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Great location. Loved the common room

By far one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in to date. There is plenty to do and is a perfect location, both in Killarney and in Ireland, whether you're staying the weekend or an entire week! Best part is the tours and activities that work in conjunction with Neptunes. They pick you up right from the hostel, so you don't even need to arrange transportation.

Had a great time here. Extended my stay. Helpful staff. Great common areas.

+ the bathroom and the toilet were clean :) + the heating worked at the evening !! :) - no clothes/coat hook in the room :( - the kitchen and facilities were a little bit dirty

• 30th Oct 2013

Location was near the city center but down a kinda sketchy alley. They also didn't provide directions from the bus station to the hostel so I had to go into another hotel to find out where the hostel was. Bathrooms were okay, but no place to put your things. Breakfast was really basic, but didn't have any orange juice, just corn flakes and toast with coffee and tea, but the cups didn't seem very clean, so I didn't have any. Also didn't have any adapters to use at reception.

The staff made us feel very welcome and helped with all our queries. The bedroom was clean, bright and comfortable and all needs were met. A very pleasant stay, rested well and enjoyed the atmosphere. Will be back again.

Very helpful staff, free parking a few blocks away, nice common areas, large kitchen, large rooms, good value for the price. My only complaint is that it's definitely a party hostel and we didn't get much sleep because of all the kids partying down in the kitchen (all night).

Hated the showers, several of the downstairs toilets were broken. Maybe it was coincidence, but the weekend I stayed there had several tour busses full of drunken 18 year olds that were very loud. I'm not sure if I would stay again. But staff was very friendly and helpful :)

Nice and friendly.. The room smelled pretty bad though everywhere else was clean.

It was a pleasure to stay at Neptunes. This Is the second time I stay there. I want to highlight how nice and helpful the gentleman at the front desk is. I will definitely stay here again and again.

• 24th Oct 2013

well,i come at the end of august,prices are cheap,location is 3 minutes by walk from heart of killarney,,you have free big parking near the church that is 5 minutes by walk distanced from hostel,room's not to big not to small,nothing special,for lunch you have unlimited bread,butter,jam,cereal,milk, and atmosphere is zero maybe because in hostel were only british,no fun all,but it is small town maybe this is best hostel there,staf give me same advices about trip and i saw some beautiful things

We had a great time. The staff was super friendly and helpful. If we're in Killarney again we going to come and stay again!

vva ery nice hostel in a ery nice Irish town

1 2 3 4 Next » last »