Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Lovely hostel right in the centre of Killarney. Staff very helpful and even got an upgrade when we got there. :)

Great Hostel in a great location in a great town!

best hostel I've been on my journey really want to come back ;)

It was great! We stayed in a room for 4 and it was so clean. Staff very nice, breakfast very good and the location perfect!

The front door to the building we were in was temperamental, which compromised safety since it was easy to let it close without realizing it hadn't latched correctly.

• 23rd Aug 2014

We stayed in a private, triple room in Neptune's super modern Haven building. Absolutely loved it.

It was all good except of the bed. The mattress was very old and unconfortable. It saged in the middle an on one place there was even the end of a spring piercing out of the mattress! But we were very positive surprised to have e shower in the room, while not having booked an ensuite.

great staff, very friendly!

• 21st Aug 2014

Loved this hostel! Staff were so friendly and good at recommending where to go, we even got given tickets for free entry to a local band! Is right in the heart of town but tucked away so its not noisy.

However we stayed in the building beside it and there were no blinds or curtains and a large skylight In the ceiling!

• 20th Aug 2014

This hostel is sooo nice. The atmosphere is just great. The guy in a grey shirt and jeans at the reception is really friendly and professional at the same time. People I met there were great. The beds were comfortable. The location is great, everything is close. The TV room is very big and cosy, lots of chairs, arm chairs, a sofa, TV and books. Cleaning girls do their best (and there are many guests, especially in August, leaving all that mess). The place remains clean and nice.

• Poland

Close to the bus station, staff very friendly rooms and bathroom clean, good atmosphere. Nice place!! ;-)

Really nice hostel with lovely new rooms.

• 20th Aug 2014

Great hostel in Killarney, staff is really great and friendly. Rooms are clean and spacious and the kitchen is well equiped. Recommended place to stay when you are in Killarney

Very big hostel and at times the kitchen was barely adequate for everyone wanting to prepare meals. Otherwise, a good place to stay right in the centre of town.

Friendly stuff, nice hostel, nice and clean rooms und good price!

This is a pretty good hostel. The staff are friendly and the lounge area is nice. The kitchen does get very busy during peak hours but hey, there is a Subway 30 seconds away. The rooms are a nice size with good solid beds that make little to no creaking noise. But I think it would be wise to purchase some new pillows as my pilllow was thinner than a bulimic fashion model! Also I could only find two power outlets. So maybe invest in getting powerboards for the rooms. Easy fix.

I really liked the place for it had a welcoming atmosphere. It was not like you would stay at a hostel but rather staying at a friends place. The staff just knew my forename and was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely come back!

no wifi available no shower working in room

• 15th Aug 2014

The hostel has the perfect location to go into the city or to the nationalpark. It's clean and you feel safe in it. I would definitly go there a second time!