Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Neptune's is a lovely hostel, I can recommend to evryone without any hesitation. The staff is friendly and helpful at all times, and patient even with people like me who ask a lot. Everything's tidy there. They run their socks off for the well-being of their guests.

• 31st Dec 2014

Had a great stay. Clean and comfortable beds, friendly staff, and great location. My only "complaint" is that the wifi didn't work in the room. But the room is for sleeping anyway, right? So not any real problems. I'd recommend.

Great hostel enough said :)

Our stay at Neptunes was great. We appreciated the private room. The location was good since it was in the center of Killarney but didn't have too much noise. Even though we asked so many dumb questions the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 17th Dec 2014

This was a great hostel except for two things. It was very cold and the bathroom was never dry. The living areas and the bedrooms were in a constant state of freezing. The sink sprayed water and for some reason water dripped from the ceiling all day. But it was very clean and very comfortable otherwise. Wi-Fi wasn't great but the breakfast was better than average. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Excellent receptionist, very friendly, upgrade room, big kitchen-dininfroom, wifi at rooms too

A great hostel in Killarney. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Also, a great kitchen, though they do need to clean out the refrigerators every once in a while.

We were attending the Hozier concert in the INEC and had forgotten to bring our tickets: the lovely lady behind the counter was very obliging and printed them out for us! The room was clean and the hostel itself was in a good location and quite secure. All in all, I was satisfied with the stay.

A great hostel, I appreciated the tips for the trail in Carrauntoohil

• 29th Nov 2014

Nice hostel, clean and friendly.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »