Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Very friendly and helpful staff.The location is great,so close to all the bars and restaurants. The showers are a little weak but I guess in a hostel that gets everybody in and out as quickly as possible, and using less water. The room was spacious. However,maybe lacking a chair and table, even if it were small. On mentioning a shortage of plugs the staff promptly gave us some extension cords. Didn't use the other facilities at all but they seemed decent. The wifi was patchy. Nice lounge areas.

Great location & great staff! I had really good time at the hostel. Of course there always is something to improve: in the kitchen you need more _small_ pots and pans as it's not really nice to cook pasta for one person in a 5litre saucepan(or maybe I just need more friends to eat the pasta with me :D)...

Great location, very helpful staff and good atmosphere. I was less impressed with the room. I stayed in an 8 person dorm with an ensuite bathroom. Some of the bunks were cramped against the slanted roof (making them hard to get on and off of in the night), the bathroom faucets had mold in them and my morning shower was ice cold.

We were four Girls in a very very smal four Bedroom. It wasnt even enough space for all of our Bags. Though, we staight only one Night and it was ok back then. The Badroom on the floor was clean, but not really nice. It took five to ten minutes to get hot water and when it was finally getting hotter it was too hot. So you couldnt adjust the temperature. All over, I saw bedrooms through windows that looks quite nicer (With "metal" beds instead of old wooden ones).

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »