Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Had a fantastic stay here! Hope to be back one day!

We were traveling as a group of 5 adults and Neptune's Hostel was very accommodating by allowing us to have an entire room (sleeps 8) to ourselves for the night. Beds and room were clean and comfortable, noise from other tenants was disruptive, but to be expected in this type of environment.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I think Neptune's is an excellent hostel. It is great value for money and is in a very good location within Killarney town centre. I would highly recommend it.

Really enjoyed our stay at Neptunes Hostel. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Security was fantastic. Will definitely be recommending it, and hope to stay again.

• 14th Mar 2014

Wonderful hostel! Very clean and friendly staff!

• 12th Mar 2014

Only stayed here for one night, but was very happy. They upgraded us to a 6 person dorm for no extra cost. Staff was extremely helpful and it was a great location. There was free parking and it was about a 7 minute walk away, but you can walk everywhere in the city. Great hostel would recommend anyone to stay here.

WiFi only able in one small area. Some of the staff spend way too much time screaming into their I phones to people back home. It is very annoying to have to listen to loud private conversations, even if only one half of it is audible. Or maybe because of that.

Great staff and excellent location. The kitchen was fantastic and there is even brewed coffee in the morning.

Staff was super friendly and helpful with suggestions of what to do. Location is right in the city center and you can walk to restaurants and pubs. Room was nice and clean, you get a discount on renting a bike if you stay here! Overall great place! Breakfast is included in the morning.

Everything was perfect! The staff was so nice and so helpful, the hostel was clean and right in the center of the town, and we had everything we needed!

only negative Point: bed sheet was a bit dirty.

• 7th Mar 2014

Excellent place and our second time staying there. We will return there when in Killarney the next time.

Nice hostel in the center of Killarney, short ways to go shopping, not far from the lake, friendly staffs, clean

Very friendly staff, perfect location right in the middle of the city and good facilities. We slept really really good here. Highly recommended!

Nice hostel in center of Killarmey. The staff make the difference here, facilities are not very modern. Thanks to Mike at reception and his flexibility. Great person to meet.

Very nice hostal - good information

Super staff and location. Computer wasnt working while there and this was a letdown as we needed internet

• 15th Feb 2014

I would have preferred a later curfew, when coming to Killarney it is usually for a big night out, and having to watch the clock for a 3am curfew was quite annoying!

• 15th Feb 2014

I've stayed here 3 times this month, including the night after my HostelWorld booking since my flight was cancelled due to bad weather. I swear I'm not lying when I say last week a group of us (2 Germans, 3 Americans, an Irishman) sat around discussing how fabulous the showers are! Strong, hot, and the water sprays where it SHOULD! Not like some other hostels! This is also the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in - cleaner than some B

I like this hostel, excellent stuff and helpful