Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Great location, right in the middle of town, and close to everything. Although the town is so small that everything is close to everything. Was a great hostel to meet people and chill out a bit. Would come back for sure.

Only had time to stay in Killarney for 1 evening but I was glad we did. I'm awful with names but the guy behind the counter was awesome. Super helpful, really welcoming, and very informative about the area and the best things to do while I was there. The hostel itself was clean, well organized, and very comfortable. I would recommend Neptunes anyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »