Neptunes Town Hostel Reviews

New Street, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

The Hostel is in great location to the Killarney town centre and access to the Ring of Kerry. All facilities were clean and the staff were helpful with any queries. The rooms were spacious enough and the free simple breakfast was good too. The only downside was that the wifi only connected on the ground floor so you could not have internet in your room. However, overall I would recommend this place to stay in Killarney and would return there again myself.

My stay was bad, but not because of the hostel itself. There was a freight train of a snorer in my dorm and I could not sleep, despite ear plugs, despite earbuds w/ music. And, I was to cycle 112 miles around the Ring of Kerry the next morning. The night desk manager let me sleep in the tv lounge on a couch (that was actually more comfortable than the bunk beds), allowing me 4 hours total sleep. I was grateful I could sleep. They kindly upgraded me to a private room for free the next night.

Neptunes Hostel is the place to stay in Kilarney. The Eco-Conscious vibe is fantastic, the staff is beyond excellent, and the facilities are kept in great condition. The wifi is a bit spotty throughout the hostel, but that's a minor complaint. Superior staff, perfect location, comfy place. Highly recommend.

The staff was great and very helpful in making arrangements to the Kerry airport on a Sunday morning when there would be no public transportation, and they also saved me a little money in the process. The hostel was nice and very close to the national park which provided some beautiful views for my short stay, and was very close to some very comfortable pubs.

Amazing staff! A bit too tiny rooms.

Wonderful hostel! Very clean, good amenities, and helpful staff. Would stay again!

• 26th Jun 2014

The man who was at the check in was very helpful and recommended some very good places to eat. He was kind and in good humor even though it was busy and he had several other people looking for his attention. The only down side was there was no official parking area, but the man at the desk was again very helpful and told us we could park in a lot next to a church down the road, there was a sign that said no overnight parking but he assured us there would be no problem and he was right.

I found this place to be awesome. I stayed in a different hostel every night I was in Ireland (2 weeks), and the staff at Neptune's was by far the nicest and coolest. The room was great for the value. Also, you can't beat being in the center of the city. Something about the place, and the city of Killarney radiated good vibes. Pretty quiet too.

The hostel is very good located and the staff very kind and helpful. We stayed in a double bed with a private bathroom and it was not very big but perfect for us: clean and with windows.

Terribly oisy during the night I spent in the room situated street side, but I guess this is like this in any hostel, people banging doors and yelling all night...otherwise very nice staff!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »