Nest Boutique Resort Reviews

424 Soi Latkrabang 3, Prachatorn Road , Latkraban, Bangkok, Thailand

I chose this hotel because it was near BKK airport and on their website they state that they offer free airport transport to their guests. Everything was going fine, they picked us up at the airport where I confirmed with the driver that it was a free service. On arrival, when we were checking in we were told that there would be an extra 300 baht charge to our room. Evidently the airport transport service was not free. In the end after 30 mins of arguing we only had to pay 150.

Great hotel, really clean and the staff are superb, only a 25min taxi from the centre and nightlife of Bangkok (in a group of 3 that's like £1 each in a taxi). Booked for 3 nights but extended to 5 because we felt no need to move. A great place to start our trip 👍

• 15th Oct 2014

The staff at the hotel were super dooper awesome 5 star quality especially nicky keycase who works in reception guaranteed she'll ensure that your stay is satisfying, but the location of the hotel I was not so happy with upon arrival but learnt to adapt , the locals are very polite and it's just 10min walk from the food market which is good for food lovers lol but overall my stay at the hotel I loved it, would highly recommend it and would love to stay there again :) wouldn't go anywhere else:)

• 30th Sep 2014