Nest Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Orbeliani st. 27/34, Purtseladze st. 32, Tbilisi, Georgia

really nice place to stay! we enjoyed New Year`s day there! :)

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

good location, helpful and nice staff, clean rooms. 100% recomended!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Poland

A great place to stay. The facilities were clean and modern, it was situated close to all the necessities, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I felt like part of the family. They even treated me to traditional Georgian folk songs, brought me to galleries to see Georgian art, and showed me some of the natural beauty Georgia has to offer, making my stay truly unforgettable. I can't recommend this place highly enough for itinerant travelers or to stay for longer. I suggest staying a while!

I was not just treated well as a guest but as a family. The staff/ family that runs the hostel is nice enough to give us not just precise information but to the extent of accompanying us outside. They were even able to arrange personalised transport. They even chat with us about other things aside from our travel plans. It's one of the reasons why I fell in love with Tbilisi!

We spent a total of 4 nights at Nest Boutique Hostel in late October. The location is excellent, close to everything - metro, Carrefour, bus37 to the airport, and only 10-minute walk to the old town. The staff is very helpful, trying to find out how to get to Davit Gareja by public transport, as during that time the tourist bus already stopped operation due to low season. Strongly recommended

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

This is not a "boutique" place, more of a hippie hangout, with the owner +friends hanging out in the only room downstairs (also the owners bedroom) so not a common room for guests exactly. The room was pretty poor, no charm at all, which is how the pictures portray this place. The beds were comfy though. The bathroom could have been cleaner. Location is good. One night we were locked out when returning around 1am. The owner was sleeping. We had to bang on windows+door for 15mins to be let in

Great place, very friendly staff, a great time :)

Very friendly hostel

We changed from a triple room to dorm, same days, same hotel, and we lost our down payment. Not happy about it. We understand the rules, but it doesn`t make sense.

Dear We are deeply sorry to hear from your complaints. we tried our best to make your stay at our hostel comfortable. when you cancel the reservation from the web site we are not responsible to give you the percentage back, it up to the booking web system through witch you make a reservation, because they get the deposit you pay in advance. If you have any further questions we can contact via Email. Regards Beka

The host was really kind and helpful, the location was good and we liked the room. eventhough, after 14 days in Georgia we realised that the price of the privet room is far more expensive than other places which offers the same thing.

Very friendly staff ! Nice gateway to start a trip in Georgia and great anchor point when moving in and out of Tblissi. Quiet place, with all facilities which make you feel at home :)

• 5th Aug 2014

A great hostel! Nicely designed and roomy. Feels like a Georgian home with a modern twist. Well-equipped kitchen. I really like the layout of the house, especially the small courtyard and the living room. The couches in the living room are nice and comfy. The hosts were very helpful, and Beka's mother was a very nice and friendly lady. Nest Boutique Hostel will be my new "base" for whenever I am in Tbilisi! :-)