Nest Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

Orbeliani st. 27/34, Purtseladze st. 32, Tbilisi, Georgia

really nice place to stay! we enjoyed New Year`s day there! :)

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

good location, helpful and nice staff, clean rooms. 100% recomended!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Poland

A great place to stay. The facilities were clean and modern, it was situated close to all the necessities, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I felt like part of the family. They even treated me to traditional Georgian folk songs, brought me to galleries to see Georgian art, and showed me some of the natural beauty Georgia has to offer, making my stay truly unforgettable. I can't recommend this place highly enough for itinerant travelers or to stay for longer. I suggest staying a while!

I was not just treated well as a guest but as a family. The staff/ family that runs the hostel is nice enough to give us not just precise information but to the extent of accompanying us outside. They were even able to arrange personalised transport. They even chat with us about other things aside from our travel plans. It's one of the reasons why I fell in love with Tbilisi!