9.2
Superb 262 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 262 Total Reviews
Nest Style Granada Located at Plaza del Carmen 29, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Granada 18009 Plaza del Carmen 29
92% 262
37.1742266 -3.5988378
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
9th Nov 2016

It was the perfect fit for me having my own single private room with ensuite to break up my week of other dorm style hostel accommodation. The location was very central and I got the best nights sleep both nights I stayed. This is also probably the quietest time of year to be in Granada, so that also probably helped!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
5th Oct 2016

Great location and rooftop bar. No activities together.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016
8.0

Incredible central location makes this a great value for your money - room was not super clean, but manageable.

25th Sep 2016

I was super impressed with this hostel. I wish I could have stayed longer. The location was great and the rooms were perfect.

20th Aug 2016

The best place so far for us. It was right in Plaza del Carmen. We were there on a Saturday night and enjoyed watching people dancing to the tune of a 2-man band. They danced nonstop from 8pm to 12midnight. It was lovely watching old people enjoying sooo much. The music was great. The hostel was a 10 all the way. Value for money is a 10 too. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

18th Jul 2016

Best hostel ever! It was more like a hotel. It was so clean and the location was perfect. The price was excellent too. If you come to Granada and don't stay here, you're doing it wrong!

• Colombia, Male, 31-40
8th Jul 2016

The location is great since it's close to anything you wanna visit in town. Although it is close to a very loud street, you'll hear noise up until 4am. Te staff is nice buy not very knowledgeable of the town and specific things outside of the touristy areas. They took forever to clean my room. I went to visit the Alhambra at 7 and returned by 2 and my room hadn't been done. The facilities are ok but the rooms are very tacky :D Also they had two power outages while I was there.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

Great location, and staff!