Nest Style Granada Reviews

Plaza del Carmen 29, Granada, Spain

More a hotel than a hostel with great atmosphere. Excellent location near to beautiful Plaza del Carmen und C/Navas with hundred of Taparias. Perfect hostel for an amazing Granada trip.

Clean hostel. Really close to the Alhambra palace bus pickup spot and the main shopping/restaurant areas. Staff was attentive and friendly. Funky interior design.

• 2nd Sep 2015

Great, central location in Granada. Clean hostel and quiet. Very limited interaction with other travelers and the staff will not provide any direct recommendations.

• 31st Jul 2015

A wonderful place to stay in Granada, 15min walk to the Albaicin, the staff is friendly and for 6€ you can have a delicious breakfast.

Really really enjoyed my stay! The bedrooms are lovely here. One of the best private rooms I've had during all my travels. Very clean and nice atmosphere, good facilities provided.

I'm a solo traveller and wanted a couple of quieter nights in between hostels.This property was perfect for my needs. Lovely single room and ensuite. In a great location, short walk to Alhambra bus. The staff are friendly and really helpful.

a really nice, calm hostel. perfect for a romantic short trip with your girlfriend, clean and pretty rooms and an unbeatable location

great location and excellent staff. was warmly greeted and they have a kitchen on the top level. room was clean too.

This hostel is much better than many 2* and 3* hotels where I have stayed. Very good size and quality of the room. They let us use the kitchen and the fridge for storing our food. If we go back to Granada it'll be no doubt our first choice.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts