Nest Style Granada

Superb 282 Total Reviews
Superb 282 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2017

I enjoyed my stay here, partly because we had a private room with our own bathroom. Compared to other hostels we stayed at during our trip, there was little atmosphere. We couldn't see that there were any organised nights out, and barely saw any other people during our stay. There was a nice lounge on the top floor with a great view, but we would have been alone in there every night. The location is great though, right on a main street with the best restaurants.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

Great price for a private one-person suite. It's clean and well-located with a great bar/restaurant nearby. I was there on Saturday and it happened to have a public dancing event on the square downstairs (according to staff it happens every weekend in summer) Staff are helpful and friendly too. A great one-night stay!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

The location in the city center is perfect, just a couple of blocks from the cathedral and Plaza Bib-Rambla, which has many restaurants. The common areas have a much nicer atmosphere than you would expect from a hotel this cheap. My room was not as pretty but still nice. I stayed in a private single room, and the shower was so tiny! I'm a small girl and I had some trouble moving around. Still, the private rooms have a great price, it's the same as a bed in a dorm would cost in some cities!

6th Mar 2017

Beautiful hostel, true to its photos online. The room was very clean, the extras were a treat - towels, shampoo, soap, etc. I liked the fact that they provided housekeeping. Wifi was a bit slow and I did have trouble using the room phone to make local phone calls, was charged per minute to use their reception phone. Any room issues, the staff responded right away. We had a beautiful view of a plaza and the hostel is located close to dining, shopping, etc.