Nest Style Granada

Superb 274 Total Reviews
Superb 274 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

The location in the city center is perfect, just a couple of blocks from the cathedral and Plaza Bib-Rambla, which has many restaurants. The common areas have a much nicer atmosphere than you would expect from a hotel this cheap. My room was not as pretty but still nice. I stayed in a private single room, and the shower was so tiny! I'm a small girl and I had some trouble moving around. Still, the private rooms have a great price, it's the same as a bed in a dorm would cost in some cities!

6th Mar 2017

Beautiful hostel, true to its photos online. The room was very clean, the extras were a treat - towels, shampoo, soap, etc. I liked the fact that they provided housekeeping. Wifi was a bit slow and I did have trouble using the room phone to make local phone calls, was charged per minute to use their reception phone. Any room issues, the staff responded right away. We had a beautiful view of a plaza and the hostel is located close to dining, shopping, etc.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Location couldn't be more perfect right in the center and felt more like a hotel than a hostel.

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

Great place. Would have stayed longer!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
9th Nov 2016

It was the perfect fit for me having my own single private room with ensuite to break up my week of other dorm style hostel accommodation. The location was very central and I got the best nights sleep both nights I stayed. This is also probably the quietest time of year to be in Granada, so that also probably helped!