Nest Style Granada Reviews

Plaza del Carmen 29, Granada, Spain

Great, central location in Granada. Clean hostel and quiet. Very limited interaction with other travelers and the staff will not provide any direct recommendations.

• 31st Jul 2015

A wonderful place to stay in Granada, 15min walk to the Albaicin, the staff is friendly and for 6€ you can have a delicious breakfast.

Really really enjoyed my stay! The bedrooms are lovely here. One of the best private rooms I've had during all my travels. Very clean and nice atmosphere, good facilities provided.

I'm a solo traveller and wanted a couple of quieter nights in between hostels.This property was perfect for my needs. Lovely single room and ensuite. In a great location, short walk to Alhambra bus. The staff are friendly and really helpful.

a really nice, calm hostel. perfect for a romantic short trip with your girlfriend, clean and pretty rooms and an unbeatable location

great location and excellent staff. was warmly greeted and they have a kitchen on the top level. room was clean too.

This hostel is much better than many 2* and 3* hotels where I have stayed. Very good size and quality of the room. They let us use the kitchen and the fridge for storing our food. If we go back to Granada it'll be no doubt our first choice.

Hostel has a quite good location but impossible to get in by car or park around. Staff English is ok, but they cant help you how to get to Alhambra which is strange. Rooms are nice, modern, clean with cool lighting. There is a nice kitchen with very good breakfast, roof terrace and wifi with computer U can use for free. That was the most well equipped Hostel we met in Andalucia. Parking is a big deal and we couldn't switch off heating in the room so it was very dry and hot.

This hostel is probably one of the best hostel where I´ve been. Really clean, staff really helpful and funny, the double room was amazing, so big, with the toilet inside even bigger than the room !!!! Price is really convenient for all these things that they provide to you. Location is at the city center, close to Albaicin, and so close to the bus that is bringing you up to la Alhambra. Definitely if you are going to Granada, is a really good place to enjoy.

Very nice staff, the room was very confortable. Very good location!

The hostel is in an excellent location, we were able to walk most places (you can even walk to the Alhambra, but it's uphill so we decided to take a bus). The rooms are a little small and the ensuite bathrooms are tiny but the water pressure for the showers is really good. There's always someone manning reception so it's easy to pop down and ask questions. It's a four floor hostel, so you can either walk up the stairs to your room or take the elevator.

Great location (right at Plaza del Carmen, close to the cathedral) with good bus connections. Many shops and eateries in the area. The breakfast room at the top floor offers good views of the plaza. My room is small, but it's clean and comfortable, with free towel and free wifi. It's value for money as my single room here costs as much as a dorm bed in France/Germany.

The staff were really helpful and it was good to have a 24 hour reception...however our room was tiny! It wasn't a problem but I think this could have been more transparent when we made our booking.

We had a double bed private ensuite that means we had a shower and a toilet in the room.the toilet with a not completely closed door to the bedroom was a bit strange for us though. But considering the price value it was great The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were cleaned every 2nd day.We booked breakfast for one day just at the same morning and a lady prepared cereal, toasts, orange juice, coffee/tea and a muffin.Very good deal.Location was great too, 5mins to catedral and airport bus.

Very good location Clean and friendly place humidity in the room because of the ensuite bathroom Bathroom very small

• 22nd Sep 2013

the bathroom really smelled like mold.

• 7th Sep 2013

I strongly recommend this hostel. It www clean, modern, safe, well located and the staff was very kind.

Great hostel. My only suggestion is to make the last part of the 'coming from the airport' directions a little clearer: ...'on your left is the Plaza del Carmen. Turn left onto this square and straight ahead of you on the right hand side is a glass door with Nest Style written on it.'

Nest was a very clean hostel with trendy and colourful rooms. The beds and pillows were some of the most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept on. The lady who serves the breakfast in the morning was slightly rude but otherwise the staff were extremely nice and helpful.

It was nice stay. The stuff was great. Really great hostel. David & Kristina, Slovenia

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6