Nest Style Granada Reviews

Plaza del Carmen 29, Granada, Spain

This hostel is probably one of the best hostel where I´ve been. Really clean, staff really helpful and funny, the double room was amazing, so big, with the toilet inside even bigger than the room !!!! Price is really convenient for all these things that they provide to you. Location is at the city center, close to Albaicin, and so close to the bus that is bringing you up to la Alhambra. Definitely if you are going to Granada, is a really good place to enjoy.

Very nice staff, the room was very confortable. Very good location!

The hostel is in an excellent location, we were able to walk most places (you can even walk to the Alhambra, but it's uphill so we decided to take a bus). The rooms are a little small and the ensuite bathrooms are tiny but the water pressure for the showers is really good. There's always someone manning reception so it's easy to pop down and ask questions. It's a four floor hostel, so you can either walk up the stairs to your room or take the elevator.

Great location (right at Plaza del Carmen, close to the cathedral) with good bus connections. Many shops and eateries in the area. The breakfast room at the top floor offers good views of the plaza. My room is small, but it's clean and comfortable, with free towel and free wifi. It's value for money as my single room here costs as much as a dorm bed in France/Germany.

The staff were really helpful and it was good to have a 24 hour reception...however our room was tiny! It wasn't a problem but I think this could have been more transparent when we made our booking.

We had a double bed private ensuite that means we had a shower and a toilet in the room.the toilet with a not completely closed door to the bedroom was a bit strange for us though. But considering the price value it was great The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were cleaned every 2nd day.We booked breakfast for one day just at the same morning and a lady prepared cereal, toasts, orange juice, coffee/tea and a muffin.Very good deal.Location was great too, 5mins to catedral and airport bus.

Very good location Clean and friendly place humidity in the room because of the ensuite bathroom Bathroom very small

• 22nd Sep 2013

the bathroom really smelled like mold.

• 7th Sep 2013

I strongly recommend this hostel. It www clean, modern, safe, well located and the staff was very kind.

Great hostel. My only suggestion is to make the last part of the 'coming from the airport' directions a little clearer: ...'on your left is the Plaza del Carmen. Turn left onto this square and straight ahead of you on the right hand side is a glass door with Nest Style written on it.'

Nest was a very clean hostel with trendy and colourful rooms. The beds and pillows were some of the most comfortable hostel beds I have ever slept on. The lady who serves the breakfast in the morning was slightly rude but otherwise the staff were extremely nice and helpful.

It was nice stay. The stuff was great. Really great hostel. David & Kristina, Slovenia

Great location for restaurants, tourist sites, and transportation. It is very easy to take the bus from the bus station and the airport. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I had a room with a balcony with a super comfy bed. The private room was like staying in a nice hotel with the cost of a hostel. Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Jul 2013

Luxurious!

Good bedding with very nice bathroom facilities. Excellent location. Staff was nice but didn't know much roads and driving around. Also, breakfast is too expensive for what it is. Im.used.to.not paying at all in hostels for.breakfast like that.

The hostel has everything one can expect from a hostel, the room was very clean and stylish, with ensuite bathroom, located right in the centre with a terrace and kitchen included. Staff was helpful, and the lift ensured there was no need to struggle up flights of stairs with luggage.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Spain

Very clean. Helpful staff. Excellent location. Quiet hostel though. Free towels. All very good.

Friendly staff, excellent location and very clean.

LOVED our stay! The bed and pillows were memory foam heaven! Cute room! Quiet and peaceful at night I slept like a baby. Great places to eat all around. It was perfect. I wish we had stayed in Granada longer. The hostel was like a hotel. Would've stayed at other branches in Valencia and Barcelona too, but they only had dorms available. I stayed in private double ensuite w my husband. I would stop searching for places to stay and book this one now before you miss out! I'd re-book in a heartbeat!

The room was tiny - barely any room between the bunkbeds and the en suite

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6