Net House B&B Reviews

Calle Union 140 (In Front of Kusikay Theater), Cusco, Peru

Breakfast was not great - I have had more complete breakfasts at a youth hostel and this is a B&B. Travel agency services were hit or miss. The airport transfers were fine, but there were challenges when working with partners outside of Cusco in Machu Picchu. For example, in MP, my guide did not show up, causing me to get up to MP late and miss sunrise. On the way back, my driver was 40 minutes late picking me up in Ollantaytambo to go back to Cusco. Poor communication from staff and partners.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel, really helpful and accommodating staff

Great hostel in a quiet location - perfect when you're experiencing the joy of altitude sickness! In all seriousness, this was a great hostel and the staff were really helpful to us. Highly recommended.

Could not have had a better experience. Rooms have heaters with plenty of blankets. Warm showers. We told staff we were leaving early for the inca trail and so they kept our luggage, and left our breakfast out so we wouldn't miss it. Location right in the historical centre next to the San pedro markets. Wifi can be slow.

This place was terrific! Friendly and accommodating. Good location. We lost something valuable and they tracked us down to return it to us. Very impressed. Great value, would return.

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts