Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

We thought that the hostel would be a bit alternative but that was too much. People smoked everywhere, the kitchen was dirty and disgusting, we found a sock in our room, the room was frozen even with the heater on and when it is snowing outside you really appreciate this factor, there are no blanquets... The staff weren't really helpful they didn't even know when the buses were going to the airport or where exacty the bus stop is, they barely speak English.

Fine for a brief stay. Quite a difficult walk from any transport in winter thanks to snow/ice, would be better in summer. We stayed first in a twin room on the first floor but were moved on the third night as the music from the lounge is so loud that it was impossible to sleep even with earplugs, and it stopped only at 3am. The new room on the fourth floor was quiet but very cold and wifi didn't work. Staff are okay. Good free breakfast. Everything was clean. Rooms need more power outlets.

Staff can make your staying hell or heaven. Here I felt in heaven. I heard when people were outside to go back to hostel, they were telling 'let's go back home' by meaning to ho back to Neverland. It is a very giving hostel, tea and coffee like a river, stream 24 hours. Good lounge, good people to hang out, very central and almosy in the heart of Cihangir. I also like its rebel spirit and cosmopolit atmosphere. I cannot suggest this place enough.

Neverland was such a special place. The location is amazing, downhill is the tram line and uphill is istikal so you can walk everywhere! Kitchen and fridges you can use, lots of common space, nice and cozy. Room was spacious and breakfast was amazing! So much selection. The staff were ready to help us with anything we needed. Comfortable, clean, positive and social, we had an amazing time with new worldwide friends. Highly recommend this place and the area, incredible value for money! Thanks :)

Its very friendly and non conformist.

One of my best Hostel experiences. The staff was incredible and the rooms and decorations stunning. If I will go back to Istanbul I try to come back!

Nice place and good enviroment in there Many travellers from all around the world, so probably u will have fun The stafs are very carefull and nice

It's a nice, colorful hostel with a great breakfast, huge common areas and good music :-) I liked it because the staff was friendly and helped to find information, the kitchen was quite big and there were nice people around. The neighbourhood is safe, there are shops nearby and a good connection to the historic center via tram or to Beyoglu center by foot. Some critic: There is only one shower on each floor, sometimes you have to wait a little bit. But that's ok fo a hostel...

• 24th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I stayed at the hostel for one night, in a single bed room. The room was small and very very basic. It had no ventilation whatsoever (there was not even wind coming from the window, I had to open the door to get some air). The bed was in a bad shape, you could almost drown in it. The outside toilet were really stinking, and the outside bathroom also didn't have such a great smell. The only good thing I can say is that the ground floor is nice with good atmosphere, and a receptionist that gave me

We checked the bed at the mentioned room even we could not find any inappropriate situation in the room. i think it's because of your standarts. we provide ventilation when our guests asked. have you asked ? and our hostel is cleaned daily by our stuff without acception. you stayed for 1 night, and we cannot understand how you come the idea that hostel is not secure and the staff is not good. because you scored 3 per each option.

Lovely atmosphere, great location and excellent staff! However, the rooms on the street side are rather noisy and the mattresses are quite old. But all in all great experience!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Really cool hostel! Just that if you go in summer it will be really hot, and the wifi doesn't work on the 3rd floor

Really cozy hostel! The common space was a nice meeting place to get to know people, have a coffee or tea or just simply enjoy the very good music! Great place to stay!

We enjoyed our stay in Neverland. Hostel is very nice with nice people. Location is quite good, tram is about 5 min away and by walking it takes maybe 20 minutes to the most important areas. There are lots of space to hang out in the hostel and get to know to new people. I would recommend this place for everyone. Only thing that was unfortunate that there was no air conditioning.