Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is SUPERFRIENDLY, coming into Neverland feels like coming home! The chai & breakfast area and the chillout Lounge in the Basement, were perfect for getting to know the other travelers and were really gorgeous thanks to their paintings on the wall. We met awesome people and had great conversations and also spend a great evening together in the chillout basement. Neverland will be missed! Definitely recomended for open-minded travelers, doesn't matter if alone or in a group

The private room is really less than what you can expect for its price.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Spain

I was really happy to stay in Neverland Hotel. It's colorful with nice paintings on the walls The staff is really nice and helpful, I could ask for an extra blanket with no problem. The breakfast is huge, with salad, pieces of apples and orange, yogurt, cereals. It's not far away from the tramway which takes up straight to the historical center. The dining room is friendly with nice music! Thank you Neverland! I would come back when I'll come bak to Istanbul! J'ai été ravie de mon séjour! MERCI

An excellent surprise that this youth hostel where you will find comfort and tranquillity for a moderate sum. And in the morning, a copious breakfast is served for at will two hours. I recommend without reserve this hostel to the travelers avid to associate savings with friendly frame, in a nice atmosphere babacool. The dormitory is a good option to connect more easily with others people.

• 17th Feb 2015

I hated climbing that hill to get to İstiklal Avenue. I love the paintings on the wall, and the lounge downstairs is AMAZING (I enjoyed sleeping there more than in the actual room). Staff could be nicer, they just go straight to the point, not much friendly. The room was never cleaned (the full trash was driving me crazy). Breakfast is good! It is probable better to stay in the Hagya Sofia side of Istanbul.

When our taxi dropped us off I was embarassed and did not want to admit that I had made reservations at such a dump. We found bedbugs in our beds and crawling on the ceiling. They moved us to a new room where we found no bedbugs. The sheets and blankets are actually clean but don't feel clean because they are tattered and have holes in them. It is cold both day and night. Walls are paper thin. I want to give this place a high rating because the staff is great! But can't because it's gross. :(

• 29th Dec 2014

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Staff were helpful. Place was pretty dirty including bathrooms and showers. Mattresses were thin but it's in a pretty good location. The steep hill didn't really bother us as they say in the reviews about this place. We left after two nights to find something cleaner.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.