Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I hated climbing that hill to get to İstiklal Avenue. I love the paintings on the wall, and the lounge downstairs is AMAZING (I enjoyed sleeping there more than in the actual room). Staff could be nicer, they just go straight to the point, not much friendly. The room was never cleaned (the full trash was driving me crazy). Breakfast is good! It is probable better to stay in the Hagya Sofia side of Istanbul.

When our taxi dropped us off I was embarassed and did not want to admit that I had made reservations at such a dump. We found bedbugs in our beds and crawling on the ceiling. They moved us to a new room where we found no bedbugs. The sheets and blankets are actually clean but don't feel clean because they are tattered and have holes in them. It is cold both day and night. Walls are paper thin. I want to give this place a high rating because the staff is great! But can't because it's gross. :(

• 29th Dec 2014

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Staff was really nice. But there was some bug. It is the only problem in this hostel. Nice breakfast and tea. Every staff tried to help me. Also the lounge was good.

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Nice Hostel from alternative Left Wing Scene Istanbul, many Antifa Posters and Stickers for Decoration, so if you are right winger search for anotherone. Hostel for itself is average, but the Lobby is good fo sitting together and have some drinks. Location is good, few steps from Beyoglu main Street. Taksim, Galatatower/-bridge and historical area Sultanahmet are reacheable in maximum 10-20 Minutes walk. Hostelstuff helped us with Taxidriver who want to cheat us.

Great breakfast

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. We also got a brilliant breakfast each morning and went out each night with people staying in the hostel and hostel staff.

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The friendly Neverland crew was honest, relaxed and helpful. The spacious and colourful room was clean. Super breakfast service, free water, tea and coffee all day long. Whenever we will be back to Istanbul, I hope we can stay in Neverland again.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

neverland has turned to always land for me, i'll go to istanbul just to have another amazing stay there great atmosphere really well located and the staff are ready to help you 24/7 and to top it all of they offer a healthy buffet breakfast which is included in the price go to neverland :)