Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Friendly and very particular as character, shareb bathrooms and showers are clean and is only 200 meter from the tram stop Tophane or 10 min from karakoy or galata tower. I will come back to Istanbul in november and I will definitely reserve your hostel again!

• 29th May 2013

Breakfast could be earlier (9 is a little to late), but it was the best breakfast ever :) rooms were ok, we had a problem on the first night (not enough beds in a room) and than they gave us better room for the same price :) thank you guys for everything, we really enjoyed our stay :)

After trying some other hostels in istanbul I can say: this one is the best for sure! the common area is nice and spacy. the dorms and privates are really ok. bathrooms are ok, too. the best truly is the breakfast: everyday different fruits and always enough salad, cheese and bread. the staff is helpfull and friendly.

Nice, friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Had a good time staying there.

I really enjoyed my stay at Neverland Hostel, the 4 persons room was nice and the staff was really friendly. Now I love Turkish tea. The common area is quite big and the breakfast is delicious. Also the location is really nice and you can get everywhere around Beyoglu fast. If I come again in Istanbul I will seriously consider staying here again.

a really nice hostel! free tea, coffee and water all the time, rooms are clean, no fleas or other vermins. nice atmosphere.

Hostel is easy to find. Very close to main street in new city and Galata tower. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast but 09:00 is little bit later.

There is so much to do in Istanbul we didnt spend a lot of time in the hostel but it was very clean, very nice, had free wifi and a great breakfast. Location is perfect, within walking distance of all the major sites or the ferry to get to other places plus very close to all the bars and restaurants so meant we never had to use taxis. Overall a great stay. Decor is fantastic, rooms basic but comfortable. It is noisybut you are in the heart of the action so its expected!

• 10th May 2013

Decent place with a good location

Very comfortable place with simple and good breakfast. Location is perfect.

Very nice hostel. Great value for money, very friendly staff, breakfast included (it should only be served since 8 not 9 am). The location is quite good, but I would stay in another part of the city next time. But I can recommend the Neverland as a nice place to stay! :)

Very personable and helpful staff! Clean and good location.

It was really below the standards. The beds were not good at all. They were broken and not clean. The price had to be half of the amount that was charged.

• 13th Apr 2013
  • Iran

Very stylish hostel with lots of colors and drawings on the walls. We were a couple and got the double ensuite room. There are some drawbacks. Te bed for example could have been better, but it's very good value for money and its so close to to the main street of taxim (istiklal). Moreover, breakfast is included and there is free tea/coffee 24 hours in the nice sitting room of the hostel, where you can listen to really good music. I ve been in more hostels in the area and this one is my favorite.

• 13th Apr 2013
  • Greece

Very Friendly and nice. The ideal place to stay in Istanbul.

The hostel has everything you need and is close to the main street ... all the sights you can see no means of transport. We were very pleased and impressed with the staff at the hostel especially over a guy by the name of Fatih, which greatly helped us with the information we needed. We had a great hostel and would recommend to others ... P.S.-breakfast is excellent!

Amazing hostel! Very cozy, very well located and very functional! Highly recommended!

One word, bed bugs! People had to change rooms because some of them had bed bugs..

We're sorry but we did disinfect each time we experienced it. It's just in a place with so many guests, this problem emerges sometimes.

the worst experience I ever had. I am sorry about this but for a deluxe room for 52 euro per night it was very very poor and dirty. I left the hostel and I went into a very good and clean hotel in a better position and I payed exactly the same. cleanliness, character, and atmosphere, they don't even seem to know what it mean.

• 31st Dec 2012

character and atmosphere are the highest ratings we have, so it seems not only us but most of our guests don't know what they mean.. you could say the hostel wasn't your style and rate us honestly

it was fantabulous!