Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

good location. great helpfull staff. next time in istanbul definitely again in neverland hostel!

This is a very nice hostel with very helpfull staff and an amazing free breakfast

- Very good location. Near Tophane tram stop from where you can easily reach the old city in barely 10 minutes. Just a 5 minute walk to Istiklal Street, great for shopping and cinema. Ten minutes further and you're on Taksim Square. - Nice helpful staff, nice atmosphere, clean enough. - Big kitchen, nice breakfast (included) with all kinds of fruits and you can get tea and coffee for free all day. - Two little negatives: street noise if your room is next to the street. Low hot water pressure.

• 16th Jul 2013

Great hostel for its price, close to everything worth seeing in Istanbul and in a really interesting neighbourhood. Could not recommend highly enough.

Quintessential hostel. Very ethnic and liberal. Was not the cleanest, but was a fun, funky, young vibe.

- Friendly staff (excellent English), your help with - I really liked the paintings and music: great atmosphere in Neverland Hostel - Breakfast was great and healthy! - Neverland's location is fantastic: we could walk everywhere + taxi's, small shops and ATM close by - Quiet and clean rooms. But they weren't cleaned even once during our one-week stay - The website says towels were free at your hostel, but we didn't get any. But when we asked for them, we got a fresh pair. Maybe change the info?

hi there, towels are still free but subject to ask only. thanks for the comment. cheers.

Cool staff and location. Good breakfast, the only bad things was that there is no AC and you have to walk down a steep hill to get there. Besides that it is a cool place.

Extremely basic backpacker hostel. No fans, no aircon, absolute minimalistic furniture in extreme backpacker style

• 27th Jun 2013

you mean, Extremely hostel? yeah, we are.. :) Better you look for more expensive options for your demands pal.

Perhaps the only disadvantage in the hotel was missing air conditioning while the nights were hot. Besides this, I am very happy with the reception staff, the location and the some people left their doors open all the time because of thrust among each other which also increased the overall sense of security. In short, it was worth the money.

Thank you for the nice stay!

Neverland hostel is the best choice for those with short budget! The staff is very helpful, the breakfast very tasty and the location is perfect to enjoy the bars, cafes and restaurants of Istanbul. To reach the touristic part of the city, you may take a long and pleasant walk through Galata bridge or take the metro and arrive there in 5 minutes -- I'd recommend the first option! I really enjoyed my time in Neverland. :)

Excelent hostel and very well surrounded

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Colombia

Thank you very much for everything :) Neverland was a great choise :)

• 3rd Jun 2013
  • Slovakia

Excellent hostel with a really nice breakfast!

• 29th May 2013
  • Colombia

Friendly and very particular as character, shareb bathrooms and showers are clean and is only 200 meter from the tram stop Tophane or 10 min from karakoy or galata tower. I will come back to Istanbul in november and I will definitely reserve your hostel again!

• 29th May 2013

Breakfast could be earlier (9 is a little to late), but it was the best breakfast ever :) rooms were ok, we had a problem on the first night (not enough beds in a room) and than they gave us better room for the same price :) thank you guys for everything, we really enjoyed our stay :)

After trying some other hostels in istanbul I can say: this one is the best for sure! the common area is nice and spacy. the dorms and privates are really ok. bathrooms are ok, too. the best truly is the breakfast: everyday different fruits and always enough salad, cheese and bread. the staff is helpfull and friendly.

Nice, friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Had a good time staying there.

I really enjoyed my stay at Neverland Hostel, the 4 persons room was nice and the staff was really friendly. Now I love Turkish tea. The common area is quite big and the breakfast is delicious. Also the location is really nice and you can get everywhere around Beyoglu fast. If I come again in Istanbul I will seriously consider staying here again.

a really nice hostel! free tea, coffee and water all the time, rooms are clean, no fleas or other vermins. nice atmosphere.