Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Situated in Beyoglu, you get easily everywhere you want (Metro: 5min walk, Istiklal Street: 5 min) but it´s also worth staying in the area since there´s a lot to discover! The hostel itself has a very relaxed atmosphere and the stuff is very friendly and helps you to get around. They have a "no sexist, no homophobia, no racist"-policy and the walls a covered with political activists´ posters. The breakfast (included) is excellent for a hostel and even as a vegan I didn´t stay hungry :)

Bed were okay, bathroom not the best. Good location though

Hi, we could not understand how you get the feeling that security and staff was not good although you stayed for 1 night in our hostel. because you scored 1 for security and 2 for our staff. for atmosphere and value for money you can be right, because it's relative.

The staff was friendly but didnt really care about you. The barthrooms and toilets were cleaned everyday but they still stank. The location is perfect directly on the end iof the biggest bar street arround Galata tower and close to the ferrys which will take you everywhere.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Place is a real treat. Interesting people and environment - none of that cheap corporate plastic party stuff. Could very much imagine living here for longer times than a week. Personal place, people say hi. Feels like communal living, but with enough space to do your own thing. Sheets and breakfast (5 stars baby) included in the 10€/day. Strongly recommended for fellow travellers/artists/students/humans

Hello, my stay was excellent and worthy of repeating. I recommend to all, since the cost of the rent is accessible to all. Very good people and great camaraderie.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Although you don't have to pay too much the Neverland Hostel offers a lot of things and services. There's always one to help you and I really loved the walls full of colours, maxims and slogans - here you get never bored!

• 18th May 2015

The staff is SUPERFRIENDLY, coming into Neverland feels like coming home! The chai & breakfast area and the chillout Lounge in the Basement, were perfect for getting to know the other travelers and were really gorgeous thanks to their paintings on the wall. We met awesome people and had great conversations and also spend a great evening together in the chillout basement. Neverland will be missed! Definitely recomended for open-minded travelers, doesn't matter if alone or in a group

The private room is really less than what you can expect for its price.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Spain

I was really happy to stay in Neverland Hotel. It's colorful with nice paintings on the walls The staff is really nice and helpful, I could ask for an extra blanket with no problem. The breakfast is huge, with salad, pieces of apples and orange, yogurt, cereals. It's not far away from the tramway which takes up straight to the historical center. The dining room is friendly with nice music! Thank you Neverland! I would come back when I'll come bak to Istanbul! J'ai été ravie de mon séjour! MERCI

An excellent surprise that this youth hostel where you will find comfort and tranquillity for a moderate sum. And in the morning, a copious breakfast is served for at will two hours. I recommend without reserve this hostel to the travelers avid to associate savings with friendly frame, in a nice atmosphere babacool. The dormitory is a good option to connect more easily with others people.

• 17th Feb 2015

I hated climbing that hill to get to İstiklal Avenue. I love the paintings on the wall, and the lounge downstairs is AMAZING (I enjoyed sleeping there more than in the actual room). Staff could be nicer, they just go straight to the point, not much friendly. The room was never cleaned (the full trash was driving me crazy). Breakfast is good! It is probable better to stay in the Hagya Sofia side of Istanbul.

When our taxi dropped us off I was embarassed and did not want to admit that I had made reservations at such a dump. We found bedbugs in our beds and crawling on the ceiling. They moved us to a new room where we found no bedbugs. The sheets and blankets are actually clean but don't feel clean because they are tattered and have holes in them. It is cold both day and night. Walls are paper thin. I want to give this place a high rating because the staff is great! But can't because it's gross. :(

• 29th Dec 2014

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Staff were helpful. Place was pretty dirty including bathrooms and showers. Mattresses were thin but it's in a pretty good location. The steep hill didn't really bother us as they say in the reviews about this place. We left after two nights to find something cleaner.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Staff was really nice. But there was some bug. It is the only problem in this hostel. Nice breakfast and tea. Every staff tried to help me. Also the lounge was good.

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Nice Hostel from alternative Left Wing Scene Istanbul, many Antifa Posters and Stickers for Decoration, so if you are right winger search for anotherone. Hostel for itself is average, but the Lobby is good fo sitting together and have some drinks. Location is good, few steps from Beyoglu main Street. Taksim, Galatatower/-bridge and historical area Sultanahmet are reacheable in maximum 10-20 Minutes walk. Hostelstuff helped us with Taxidriver who want to cheat us.

Great breakfast

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. We also got a brilliant breakfast each morning and went out each night with people staying in the hostel and hostel staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7