Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Really cozy hostel! The common space was a nice meeting place to get to know people, have a coffee or tea or just simply enjoy the very good music! Great place to stay!

We enjoyed our stay in Neverland. Hostel is very nice with nice people. Location is quite good, tram is about 5 min away and by walking it takes maybe 20 minutes to the most important areas. There are lots of space to hang out in the hostel and get to know to new people. I would recommend this place for everyone. Only thing that was unfortunate that there was no air conditioning.

Wonderful located-hostel, near to the night-life streets and to the tram station that brings you to the city center in 5 minutes. You will find open minded people ready to welcome you and to share with you a wonderful holiday!

The room was nice and the area of the hostel is cool! It is very close to the metro station called Tophan.. they have a really nice common area for everyone to use.

This place had the most amazing breakfasts that I have had in a hostel and the staff work hard for you to help out. The common room is not quite set up for interaction so it's harder to make friends but still okay. There was also one bathroom and one shower on our floor, which was shared between 30 people. The location is great though, 10 mins from the tram station or the busy main road up to Taksim square. I would stay here again

Good hostel. Really bring in an artsy crowd if you are into that.

Very nice hostel. The place is decorated and done up really well, Looks very cool. Free breakfast was very good. Enjoyed our stay, only problem was there is no air-con or fans and it was ridiculously hot inside

Really great hostel- helpful staff, lovely breakfast and good music!

Situated in Beyoglu, you get easily everywhere you want (Metro: 5min walk, Istiklal Street: 5 min) but it´s also worth staying in the area since there´s a lot to discover! The hostel itself has a very relaxed atmosphere and the stuff is very friendly and helps you to get around. They have a "no sexist, no homophobia, no racist"-policy and the walls a covered with political activists´ posters. The breakfast (included) is excellent for a hostel and even as a vegan I didn´t stay hungry :)

Bed were okay, bathroom not the best. Good location though

Hi, we could not understand how you get the feeling that security and staff was not good although you stayed for 1 night in our hostel. because you scored 1 for security and 2 for our staff. for atmosphere and value for money you can be right, because it's relative.

The staff was friendly but didnt really care about you. The barthrooms and toilets were cleaned everyday but they still stank. The location is perfect directly on the end iof the biggest bar street arround Galata tower and close to the ferrys which will take you everywhere.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Place is a real treat. Interesting people and environment - none of that cheap corporate plastic party stuff. Could very much imagine living here for longer times than a week. Personal place, people say hi. Feels like communal living, but with enough space to do your own thing. Sheets and breakfast (5 stars baby) included in the 10€/day. Strongly recommended for fellow travellers/artists/students/humans

Hello, my stay was excellent and worthy of repeating. I recommend to all, since the cost of the rent is accessible to all. Very good people and great camaraderie.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Although you don't have to pay too much the Neverland Hostel offers a lot of things and services. There's always one to help you and I really loved the walls full of colours, maxims and slogans - here you get never bored!

• 18th May 2015

The staff is SUPERFRIENDLY, coming into Neverland feels like coming home! The chai & breakfast area and the chillout Lounge in the Basement, were perfect for getting to know the other travelers and were really gorgeous thanks to their paintings on the wall. We met awesome people and had great conversations and also spend a great evening together in the chillout basement. Neverland will be missed! Definitely recomended for open-minded travelers, doesn't matter if alone or in a group

The private room is really less than what you can expect for its price.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Spain

I was really happy to stay in Neverland Hotel. It's colorful with nice paintings on the walls The staff is really nice and helpful, I could ask for an extra blanket with no problem. The breakfast is huge, with salad, pieces of apples and orange, yogurt, cereals. It's not far away from the tramway which takes up straight to the historical center. The dining room is friendly with nice music! Thank you Neverland! I would come back when I'll come bak to Istanbul! J'ai été ravie de mon séjour! MERCI

An excellent surprise that this youth hostel where you will find comfort and tranquillity for a moderate sum. And in the morning, a copious breakfast is served for at will two hours. I recommend without reserve this hostel to the travelers avid to associate savings with friendly frame, in a nice atmosphere babacool. The dormitory is a good option to connect more easily with others people.

• 17th Feb 2015

I hated climbing that hill to get to İstiklal Avenue. I love the paintings on the wall, and the lounge downstairs is AMAZING (I enjoyed sleeping there more than in the actual room). Staff could be nicer, they just go straight to the point, not much friendly. The room was never cleaned (the full trash was driving me crazy). Breakfast is good! It is probable better to stay in the Hagya Sofia side of Istanbul.

When our taxi dropped us off I was embarassed and did not want to admit that I had made reservations at such a dump. We found bedbugs in our beds and crawling on the ceiling. They moved us to a new room where we found no bedbugs. The sheets and blankets are actually clean but don't feel clean because they are tattered and have holes in them. It is cold both day and night. Walls are paper thin. I want to give this place a high rating because the staff is great! But can't because it's gross. :(

• 29th Dec 2014