Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Staff was really nice. But there was some bug. It is the only problem in this hostel. Nice breakfast and tea. Every staff tried to help me. Also the lounge was good.

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Great breakfast

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. We also got a brilliant breakfast each morning and went out each night with people staying in the hostel and hostel staff.

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The friendly Neverland crew was honest, relaxed and helpful. The spacious and colourful room was clean. Super breakfast service, free water, tea and coffee all day long. Whenever we will be back to Istanbul, I hope we can stay in Neverland again.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

neverland has turned to always land for me, i'll go to istanbul just to have another amazing stay there great atmosphere really well located and the staff are ready to help you 24/7 and to top it all of they offer a healthy buffet breakfast which is included in the price go to neverland :)

No amount of inspirational Che Guevara murals and Nirvana quotes on the walls can make this place worth it. There's no air-conditioning, it's a slog to get to, the entire place is dingy and looks like it's lit by candle.

I just suggest more light downstairs to see the keyboard, apart from that it is great

• 17th Aug 2014

Some foolish, unrealistic, idealistic posters all over. Quite interesting reading but feels forced, to hit a target audience.

Free watermelon! Anarchic vibes all over, nice music, free towels, nice barber across the street :D

Very very nice hostel with an helpful and very kind staff and a fantastic atmosphere. I stayed with my girlfriend for only 3 nights but when I'll come back to visit Istanbul I'll stay certainly in this hostel. Highly recommended.

I liked Thé guys at Thé hostel in terms of their Hospitality, friendship and profession. If I solely consider hostel itself, location is very good as it's very close to famous İstiklal street and sea. In addition, it is Not possible to find an accommodation with that's quality and price balance.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

When I go to İstanbul again I will use again. Frendly staff nice foods everythin is exelent.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Cyprus

Comfortable, open minded.. FREE BREAKFAST, UNLIMITED FREE COFFEE AND TURKISH TEA, OPEN KITCHEN :)

The WiFi doesn't work on the rooms on upper floors. The bathrooms don't have windows and they are insanely hot. And also they get totally wet when someone showers.

Good location friendly staff enjoy time. Thank you for all helping fatih.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

very nice and cosy atmosphere, good music in the lounge, friendly staff and delicious breakfast.. i definitely recommend!

Its a nice hostel , well situated , little bit expensive but maybe that is just Istanbul these days . The Staff were AMAZING !!!! Really friendly , helpful genuine bunch of people working there , I would go stay again for the staff and vibe alone !! Gavin Bonner

• 1st Jul 2014