Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Sehr freundlich , sehr flexibel und vor allem hilfsbereit. Gerne jederzeit wieder!

• 21st Oct 2014

Debería llamarse Nevercleaned. No cambiaron sabanas en 3 dias ni limpiaron los restos de comida que había en nuestra habitación.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Great breakfast

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. We also got a brilliant breakfast each morning and went out each night with people staying in the hostel and hostel staff.

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The friendly Neverland crew was honest, relaxed and helpful. The spacious and colourful room was clean. Super breakfast service, free water, tea and coffee all day long. Whenever we will be back to Istanbul, I hope we can stay in Neverland again.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

neverland has turned to always land for me, i'll go to istanbul just to have another amazing stay there great atmosphere really well located and the staff are ready to help you 24/7 and to top it all of they offer a healthy buffet breakfast which is included in the price go to neverland :)

No amount of inspirational Che Guevara murals and Nirvana quotes on the walls can make this place worth it. There's no air-conditioning, it's a slog to get to, the entire place is dingy and looks like it's lit by candle.

Las habitaciones estan bastante bien por el precio que se paga. La zona común es muy agradable, con música de fondo y varias mesas para sentarse. El desayuno muy correcto. La situación es buena, en menos de 10 minutos ya llegas al puente Gálata.

Las camas son incomodisimas, te clavas los muelles. Los baños y las duchas bastante deficientes. Imposible dormir cuando empieza a salir el sol ya que las cortinas no sirven de nada. Las paredes estan pintadas como si fuera una casa ocupa pero la habitacion doble tiene el precio de una habitacion barata de hotel. El staff es bueno

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I just suggest more light downstairs to see the keyboard, apart from that it is great

• 17th Aug 2014

Some foolish, unrealistic, idealistic posters all over. Quite interesting reading but feels forced, to hit a target audience.

Free watermelon! Anarchic vibes all over, nice music, free towels, nice barber across the street :D

Very very nice hostel with an helpful and very kind staff and a fantastic atmosphere. I stayed with my girlfriend for only 3 nights but when I'll come back to visit Istanbul I'll stay certainly in this hostel. Highly recommended.

I liked Thé guys at Thé hostel in terms of their Hospitality, friendship and profession. If I solely consider hostel itself, location is very good as it's very close to famous İstiklal street and sea. In addition, it is Not possible to find an accommodation with that's quality and price balance.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

When I go to İstanbul again I will use again. Frendly staff nice foods everythin is exelent.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Cyprus

Comfortable, open minded.. FREE BREAKFAST, UNLIMITED FREE COFFEE AND TURKISH TEA, OPEN KITCHEN :)

The WiFi doesn't work on the rooms on upper floors. The bathrooms don't have windows and they are insanely hot. And also they get totally wet when someone showers.

Dringend empfehlenswert!

• 14th Jul 2014

Good location friendly staff enjoy time. Thank you for all helping fatih.

• 13th Jul 2014