Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Un buon ostello in una buona posizione(non ottima). Ottima atmosfera con te` e caffe gratis tutto il giorno. Il bagno e` pulito regolarmente. La colazione varia ed e` buona. Le stanze sono un po caotiche e gli armadietti piccoli.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Staff was really nice. But there was some bug. It is the only problem in this hostel. Nice breakfast and tea. Every staff tried to help me. Also the lounge was good.

3박 했는데 톱하네 역 근처이고 이스티클랄거리와 아주 가까워서 좋았습니다. 도미토리에 2층침대에 사다리도없고 분위기는 어둡고 벽의 그림들도 난해하고 정신없지만 하루에 23리라(1만1천원정도)로 싸서 대체로 만족했습니다. 샤워시설은 아주 좋진 않지만 따뜻한 물이 나와서 괜찮아요 잠만 자고 씻기만 할 거라면 추천합니다! 저예산 배낭여행객에게 추천 I stayed there for 3 nights and this place was okay for me. one thing i liked was that it was really close to Tophane station and istiklar street. the place was dark and weird paintings all over the wall but i didnt mind because it was so cheap to stay :) i recommend this place to low budget travelers.

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Posto carino, vicino al centro e alla vita notturna!Camera spaziosa e pulita!

• 24th Oct 2014

Sehr freundlich , sehr flexibel und vor allem hilfsbereit. Gerne jederzeit wieder!

• 21st Oct 2014

Debería llamarse Nevercleaned. No cambiaron sabanas en 3 dias ni limpiaron los restos de comida que había en nuestra habitación.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Great breakfast

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and welcoming. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. We also got a brilliant breakfast each morning and went out each night with people staying in the hostel and hostel staff.

We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. The friendly Neverland crew was honest, relaxed and helpful. The spacious and colourful room was clean. Super breakfast service, free water, tea and coffee all day long. Whenever we will be back to Istanbul, I hope we can stay in Neverland again.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

neverland has turned to always land for me, i'll go to istanbul just to have another amazing stay there great atmosphere really well located and the staff are ready to help you 24/7 and to top it all of they offer a healthy buffet breakfast which is included in the price go to neverland :)

No amount of inspirational Che Guevara murals and Nirvana quotes on the walls can make this place worth it. There's no air-conditioning, it's a slog to get to, the entire place is dingy and looks like it's lit by candle.

Las habitaciones estan bastante bien por el precio que se paga. La zona común es muy agradable, con música de fondo y varias mesas para sentarse. El desayuno muy correcto. La situación es buena, en menos de 10 minutos ya llegas al puente Gálata.

Las camas son incomodisimas, te clavas los muelles. Los baños y las duchas bastante deficientes. Imposible dormir cuando empieza a salir el sol ya que las cortinas no sirven de nada. Las paredes estan pintadas como si fuera una casa ocupa pero la habitacion doble tiene el precio de una habitacion barata de hotel. El staff es bueno

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I just suggest more light downstairs to see the keyboard, apart from that it is great

• 17th Aug 2014

Some foolish, unrealistic, idealistic posters all over. Quite interesting reading but feels forced, to hit a target audience.

Free watermelon! Anarchic vibes all over, nice music, free towels, nice barber across the street :D

Very very nice hostel with an helpful and very kind staff and a fantastic atmosphere. I stayed with my girlfriend for only 3 nights but when I'll come back to visit Istanbul I'll stay certainly in this hostel. Highly recommended.