Neverland Hostel Reviews

Bogazkesen cad. no:96, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is SUPERFRIENDLY, coming into Neverland feels like coming home! The chai & breakfast area and the chillout Lounge in the Basement, were perfect for getting to know the other travelers and were really gorgeous thanks to their paintings on the wall. We met awesome people and had great conversations and also spend a great evening together in the chillout basement. Neverland will be missed! Definitely recomended for open-minded travelers, doesn't matter if alone or in a group

Buen ambiente, el personal fue muy amable. El desayuno era gratis y bueno.

The private room is really less than what you can expect for its price.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Spain

vor dem hostel hab ich gedacht: lass es bite nur halb so schlimm sein wie es von aussen aussieht und dann - voll die anarchoszene, www vorhanden, einfaches aber gutes frühstück, sehr freundliche leute gruß an die antifa dithmarschen war klasse, werde wieder buchen

• 17th Mar 2015

lovely,alternative hostel in the Center on the european side of istanbul With a warm atmosphere and nice people to meet. We really loved the breakfast;-)

• 4th Mar 2015

I was really happy to stay in Neverland Hotel. It's colorful with nice paintings on the walls The staff is really nice and helpful, I could ask for an extra blanket with no problem. The breakfast is huge, with salad, pieces of apples and orange, yogurt, cereals. It's not far away from the tramway which takes up straight to the historical center. The dining room is friendly with nice music! Thank you Neverland! I would come back when I'll come bak to Istanbul! J'ai été ravie de mon séjour! MERCI

An excellent surprise that this youth hostel where you will find comfort and tranquillity for a moderate sum. And in the morning, a copious breakfast is served for at will two hours. I recommend without reserve this hostel to the travelers avid to associate savings with friendly frame, in a nice atmosphere babacool. The dormitory is a good option to connect more easily with others people.

• 17th Feb 2015

I hated climbing that hill to get to İstiklal Avenue. I love the paintings on the wall, and the lounge downstairs is AMAZING (I enjoyed sleeping there more than in the actual room). Staff could be nicer, they just go straight to the point, not much friendly. The room was never cleaned (the full trash was driving me crazy). Breakfast is good! It is probable better to stay in the Hagya Sofia side of Istanbul.

When our taxi dropped us off I was embarassed and did not want to admit that I had made reservations at such a dump. We found bedbugs in our beds and crawling on the ceiling. They moved us to a new room where we found no bedbugs. The sheets and blankets are actually clean but don't feel clean because they are tattered and have holes in them. It is cold both day and night. Walls are paper thin. I want to give this place a high rating because the staff is great! But can't because it's gross. :(

• 29th Dec 2014

loved it there. there are bed bugs in the couches downstairs and food area.

Un buon ostello in una buona posizione(non ottima). Ottima atmosfera con te` e caffe gratis tutto il giorno. Il bagno e` pulito regolarmente. La colazione varia ed e` buona. Le stanze sono un po caotiche e gli armadietti piccoli.

Staff were helpful. Place was pretty dirty including bathrooms and showers. Mattresses were thin but it's in a pretty good location. The steep hill didn't really bother us as they say in the reviews about this place. We left after two nights to find something cleaner.

Despite cleanliness is not the best, I love their breakfast, love the concept of the hostel, love the location, so it seems I will keep coming back.

Staff was really nice. But there was some bug. It is the only problem in this hostel. Nice breakfast and tea. Every staff tried to help me. Also the lounge was good.

3박 했는데 톱하네 역 근처이고 이스티클랄거리와 아주 가까워서 좋았습니다. 도미토리에 2층침대에 사다리도없고 분위기는 어둡고 벽의 그림들도 난해하고 정신없지만 하루에 23리라(1만1천원정도)로 싸서 대체로 만족했습니다. 샤워시설은 아주 좋진 않지만 따뜻한 물이 나와서 괜찮아요 잠만 자고 씻기만 할 거라면 추천합니다! 저예산 배낭여행객에게 추천 I stayed there for 3 nights and this place was okay for me. one thing i liked was that it was really close to Tophane station and istiklar street. the place was dark and weird paintings all over the wall but i didnt mind because it was so cheap to stay :) i recommend this place to low budget travelers.

They have a very cool concept as a hostel. The breakfast is amazing and the owner (I guess is the owner) is really nice. However the rest of the staff is pretty useless, they speak bad english and they seem to know nothing, I think guests know more about Istanbul, really. It's not clean, no wifi in the rooms and there are not many plug ins. Those things are really simple to fix and it surprises me they have done anything to solve them since the hostel has a lot of potential.

Posto carino, vicino al centro e alla vita notturna!Camera spaziosa e pulita!

• 24th Oct 2014

Nice Hostel from alternative Left Wing Scene Istanbul, many Antifa Posters and Stickers for Decoration, so if you are right winger search for anotherone. Hostel for itself is average, but the Lobby is good fo sitting together and have some drinks. Location is good, few steps from Beyoglu main Street. Taksim, Galatatower/-bridge and historical area Sultanahmet are reacheable in maximum 10-20 Minutes walk. Hostelstuff helped us with Taxidriver who want to cheat us.

Sehr freundlich , sehr flexibel und vor allem hilfsbereit. Gerne jederzeit wieder!

• 21st Oct 2014