4.4
Rating 102 Total Reviews
4.4
Rating 102 Total Reviews
New Arapey Hotel Located at Av. Uruguay 925, , Montevideo.
Uruguay
Montevideo Montevideo 11100 Av. Uruguay 925
44% 102
-34.9034074 -56.1965918
    Rooms available

3rd Nov 2016
2.0

When I arrived, the owner told me, that the hotel is fully booked, even I had made a teservation 6 month's ago. After long discussions, he first brought me to a disgusting hotel with windowless rooms. As I did not agree, he brought me to another hotel, with a room I could accept as I also was tired from 2 hours aguing. He paid the difference for the new hotel. But the whole process made me very upset.