7.6
Very Good 100 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 100 Total Reviews
New Arapey Hotel Located at Av. Uruguay 925, , Montevideo.
Uruguay
Montevideo Montevideo 11100 Av. Uruguay 925
76% 100
-34.9034074 -56.1965918
    Rooms available

29th Feb 2016
7.7

I liked the location, it´s very close to the city center and close to supermarket and restaurants. Breakfast was good. The room was comfortable, it had cable TV with several channels and radio. Bathroom was clean. Overall it´s a good place to stay and I recommend it. The only thing I didn´t like is that the bed linen had hair from someone else so I had as first impression that it wasn´t washed, but I smelled it and it was clean, so I believe it was probably hair of someone from staff.