New Cape Grace Guest House Reviews

House 8, Justice Abdul Rasheed Road, F-6/1, Islamabad, Pakistan

Ok. So I as young, Australian,female,solo traveller who was too scared to leave her guesthouse when she first arrived, I must say Mr. Karim and his staff did everything they could to make me feel safe and well looked after. Mr. Karim spent time to make sure that all my inhibitions were put at ease.. well most of them anyway. If you want a more descriptive review feel free to contact me via my couchsurfing: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/aazilee/. I definitely recommend this guesthouse!

• 29th Jul 2013