New Cross Inn Hostel Reviews

323 New Cross Road, London, England

It was not so bad hostel. When I arrived I got an update for my room so I got 4 bed rooms not 8. The staff there is excellent, they can help you with all your problems. Otherwise, there is a rule in reception that it possible to live in this hostel no more than 2 weeks but there are a lot of people who stay there longer and they are not really happy to see you in "their"room. Also, the rule about age (from18-35) is not working there. I don't really understand why you has this rule

It's all cool God stay we were in and out great location film site was very close! Work

• 10th Mar 2015

Direction should be wrote in more detailed as the hostel is located between "New Cross Gate Station" & "New Cross Station", one should be turn left and one should be turn right after got out of the exit. Shower room not very clean as mould is found along the bathtub. Staff are very nice. Reasonable price.