New Cross Inn Hostel

6.5
Good 648 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

Lo reservé por que ofrecen recepción abierta 24 horas y mi llegada era por la noche. El lugar estaba limpio y había baños en cada piso, así que no tuve que esperar. El personal se portó muy amable y me ayudaron a imprimir mis boletos de vuelo.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2017

I really enjoyed this hostel, the people were nice and friendly. Breakfast is for free and sometimes they do event and meals to socialize. I only regret that I wasn't there for Pizza night. I would definitely advise it, specially for a solo traveler that wants to meet other people from different places.

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2017

Its a little worn but a Lovely place with great staff, eggs for breakfast and a good price. There's free evening meals on weekends cooked by the staff and a decent sofa in the common room. All the living space is nicely above ground with large windows. Its also walking distance from a good swimming pool

28th Jun 2017

fantastic hostel , good size of kitchen and toilets, very comfy beds very nice staff , I go back again in the future for sure. Definitely recommend to friends !

10th Jun 2017
2.0

Very dirty, loud music until 3:00 am, busy street, staff not friendly, cheap breakfast, far away from center of London, I am not going to go back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2017
2.0

The hostel was in a terrible location, I felt very unsafe for the short time I was there. It was dirty, and no sheets provided. The staff was not pleasant and when I left they refused to refund the money from any of the nights I was staying. Definitely overpriced for what there was there. And most people lived there, I did not meet many other travellers, but I only stayed for about an hour before I got out of there. And the wifi didn't work

28th Mar 2017

Clean room, breakfast was free and the ambiance was friendly. They let me store my luggage after check out time for free. Good value for price.