New Generation Hostel Urban Brera Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

Decent hotel-like hostel close to the metro, but a bit ouside of the center. Wifi is good, showers are clean. Pretty quiet at night. Generally good.

Nice stay there. Its very close from metro station. There is a Carrefour express less than 15 minutes away. The room I stayed was 4 bed, there is an ensuite bathroom, minifridge in the room. There is a kitchen in the ground but I think you have to rent the things to cook (but Italia is cheap to eat and the food is delicious). Nice place to stay for few nights.

The Hostel is pretty good! The room is spacious and the bed is very comfortable! I stayed at the Mixed Room 6 beds and the Bathroom was as good as the room. Very Clean and without problems! I had a wonderful stay there, I certainly would stay again!

Forget everything you read about the staff, location, services and cost. Not once the staff was rude or didn't want to help or answer any of our questions. Really close to the subway and any bus station, it's a 2 minute walk and if you feel like walking to the Duomo it's not that far or even Brera district. Yes it does not include breakfast but at that price I don't mind at all, also the supermarket is really close to the Hostel and has a good cheap vending machine. 11/10 would go there again.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Good and well located hotels. Helpful staff. You can visit all the city walking from there.

I had a very good time at the monastery hostel. The location was very convenient, it was clean and the room 6 beds dorm was excellent with a nice bathroom. The persons at the reception were really nice especially Simone! I enjoyed my stay there.

Great hostel! Cheap and clean. The location is very good. We have bathroom and bridge in the bedroom! There is just one problem, blankets are not green and so that the hostel has a very very high temperature during the day and they switched off the header at 4pm and you faster getting cold! I think that even with that is a great hostel! Just remember to bring your own blanked! FOR HOSTEL; It should be great if you put another mirror outside of the bathroom!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Spain

worst ever hostel

Very Clean, spacious, friendly and good located hostel. I felt very good. Thanks and greetings to Simon Elisabeth Haich

Cons ; heater in the room is a little bit noisy ///// Pros ; near to metro and grocery store/ easy to find the hostel/ facilities are clean and neat/ staffs are kind/ there is a little fridge in a room/ lock for each person in room/