New Generation Hostel Urban Brera Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

Pretty basic hostel, I found what I red in the description, the place is close to the city center, I could walk everywhere; the staff and the atmosphere was disappointing, not the best spot to meet people!

Generally, it was OK, but there's a lot of space for improvement. Rooms were clean, but there was no night stand or anything like that. The beds were scary. I had to sleep at the upper bed and it was open on the both sides, so if I tried to turn in it I could fall down. That makes sleeping really stressful! The kitchen was not so well equipped. For example, there was no kettle or bowls, or even a toaster, as far as I remember. Bathrooms are nice and clean and the Internet connection is good.

I wasnt able to stay with this hostel because I had to take an earlier flight and when I tried to cancel they refused to reply to me. I sent multiple emails and tried to call with what little service I had but they charged me anyways.

• 14th Nov 2015

Pros: Really helpful and cheerful staff at the reception. Our room was spacious and sunny. Cons: No toiletries in the washroom -- you can buy them. Same for towels -- they have to be rented. Worst -- you have to pay 4€/day to store the baggage with them after checkout.

very clean hostel, professional staff, good localisation

Dirty and smelly bathroom in my room. Staff very unprofessional - played loud music at the reception the whole night. Very impersonal atmosphere - but perhaps that is what being new generation means....

The room was great, but the bathroom in the room weren't clean when I got there, but they clean it after.

We stayed at this hostel for 2 nights when we visited EXPO 2015. The entrance is in a small, sketchy side-street, but having said that, the location is excellent. Just a few minutes from the next metro station and in the middle between central station and Duomo. Our room was clean and very spacious with high ceilings. The lockers are huge and there's a fairly big common area as well. Sheets and pillows are provided, literally everything else is for sale/rent at reception.