New Generation Hostel Urban Brera Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

Decent hotel-like hostel close to the metro, but a bit ouside of the center. Wifi is good, showers are clean. Pretty quiet at night. Generally good.

Nice stay there. Its very close from metro station. There is a Carrefour express less than 15 minutes away. The room I stayed was 4 bed, there is an ensuite bathroom, minifridge in the room. There is a kitchen in the ground but I think you have to rent the things to cook (but Italia is cheap to eat and the food is delicious). Nice place to stay for few nights.

The Hostel is pretty good! The room is spacious and the bed is very comfortable! I stayed at the Mixed Room 6 beds and the Bathroom was as good as the room. Very Clean and without problems! I had a wonderful stay there, I certainly would stay again!

Forget everything you read about the staff, location, services and cost. Not once the staff was rude or didn't want to help or answer any of our questions. Really close to the subway and any bus station, it's a 2 minute walk and if you feel like walking to the Duomo it's not that far or even Brera district. Yes it does not include breakfast but at that price I don't mind at all, also the supermarket is really close to the Hostel and has a good cheap vending machine. 11/10 would go there again.

• 5th Feb 2015