7.7
Very Good 756 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 756 Total Reviews
New Generation Hostel Urban Brera Located at via Renzo Bertoni, 3, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy 20121 via Renzo Bertoni, 3
77% 756
45.4753888 9.1924972
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
26th Dec 2015
5.7

Facilities are very old, smell badly, the bathroom sinks in water after showers, the fridge on the room was not working and there's no fridge in the kitchen, so basically if you buy milk or cream cheese or anything that needs to be stored in the fridge spoils. The cooker stopped working in our last day, and we'd bought things to cook, so we had to throw them and order pizza. At least the reception guy was kind enough to call a pizza for us. Very low value for money.

• Brazil, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Dec 2015
4.6

the staff wasn't very helpful, they didn't give us a map (even though later I saw them giving out, but only when asked), furthermore we had lots of luggage but they didn't offer any help at all, in fact they gave us the sheets and pillow as even more stuff to carry alone. You can say this is normal, but I've never seen such attitude from hostel staffs. Moreover the shower was TERRIBLE, the water was only midly warm in Milan's 5C winter, which made it impossible to some people to take a shower.

21st Dec 2015
7.4

It's a good hostel, they have a good kitchen available for use. There isn't a bar in the hostel, I didn't meet so many people there besides the people in my shared bedroom. So atmosphere is not very good. The bathroom's door in my room wasn't locking and the water isn't hot enough for a good shower. The location is good.

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Dec 2015

Hostel about halfway between train station and the city center, good location! Good rooms, comfortable beds, big locker in room. Overall I was very pleased with my stay here!

• Peru, Male, 18-24
15th Dec 2015

Friendly staff, good and stable wi-fi connection, spacious comfortable bed and just less than two minutes by feet from the boats station to get to St Mark's Square and other attractions.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2015
5.4

Bad smell at room. Somebody had occupied my bed with their stuff when I arrived at 3 am in the morning. Not clean enough. The best was the location.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
1st Dec 2015
8.0

Everything goo!

24th Nov 2015
6.9

Pretty basic hostel, I found what I red in the description, the place is close to the city center, I could walk everywhere; the staff and the atmosphere was disappointing, not the best spot to meet people!

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2015
7.4

Generally, it was OK, but there's a lot of space for improvement. Rooms were clean, but there was no night stand or anything like that. The beds were scary. I had to sleep at the upper bed and it was open on the both sides, so if I tried to turn in it I could fall down. That makes sleeping really stressful! The kitchen was not so well equipped. For example, there was no kettle or bowls, or even a toaster, as far as I remember. Bathrooms are nice and clean and the Internet connection is good.

16th Nov 2015

Had a good rest and the place was nicely decorated. would stay again if i am ever back.