New Generation Hostel Urban Brera Reviews

via Renzo Bertoni, 3, Milan, Italy

It’s a place for sleeping – not very easy to meet other travellers there. In November it was quite cold there. But I can’t say anything bad ether about this place. So it's OK.

Has all the amenities in the kitchen, but limited space due to all but one burner on the stove broken. It is in a good location in the city, close to public transport and the centre of the city, but kind of hard to find at first. Overall it was a good experience because it served the purpose, but not my favourite ever.

quite good but too, seriously too many mosquito.....

The hostel is very clean and it's located in very good area. I only recommend you to bring your own towel at list if you want to rent one in the hostel for 5€. Perfect hostel!

I'm an urban person myself also like to talk with other at the hostel, but sometime when I'm really exhausted I need a place that quite enough to take a rest. This place is the answer for me, it's quite enough but still you can chat with the others at the hostel. This place also close to the Metro so very accessible to Centrale FS and Duomo plus it close to US embassy (I think) make me feel even more safe :)

1 2 Next » last »