7.1
Very Good 288 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 288 Total Reviews
New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi Located at Via Ponzio 75, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20133 Via Ponzio 75
71% 288
45.4816758 9.2300283
    Rooms available

24th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel, clean, very nice facilities, well working Wi-Fi. It is around 3 km form city centre but it is close to metro station and the 24-hour ticket for public transportation is really cheap (4,50 euro). I was very satisfied with the visit and I would definitely stay there again when I am back in Milan.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

A nice quiet hostel (I stayed at the end of February).

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2016
4.9

The staff were very rude. The maintenance man burst into my room at 10 am without knocking while I was getting changed. Luckily I was behind mmy bunk. I stuck my head out and he just looked at me frowned and walked into the adjoining room. When I mentioned to a staff member that my room was very cold and that the heaters weren't on (3 people in the room were using their towels as blankets they were so cold) he just said "its winter its cold". I also had 20 euro of food stolen from the fridge.

• kay_wilcox9810
  • England, Couple, 25-30
17th Jan 2016
6.6

Directions are needed on confirmation e-mails. The hostel was very clean and tidy, the staff were not overly helpful regarding tips about tourist attractions. And the location wasnt all they made out, however it is just a few stops away on the metro. The place was relaxing and had plenty of common areas. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
16th Jan 2016
8.0

My staying there was good. The room we stayed in the first day had a broken heated, however the staff helped us a lot and put us in an occupied room in the next day. We don't have anything to complain about that. Although the location is not the best, it is not so far from the city center and the public transport is very accessible. The room is very clean and the hostel is indicated for those who like to party.

15th Jan 2016
7.4

This was probably the weirdest hostel I have ever stayed at. Nothing was extremely bad - the bathrooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the location was decent (the metro stop is not even 5 minutes walking). I think what threw me off is there is no age restriction for the building. In my room was myself (22 yrs female), a older man in his 60s, a younger boy around 10, plus some other people in between. In all the place was secure and the price was decent, so I can't complain too much.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016
4.6

One of the most horrible places ever. The staff were so unpleasant. One of the guys (an old one) just refuse to take my check in and I had to walk across the squares during four hours. The common area was so boring, very lonely and the chairs were unconfortable. So expensive. Hope never come back to Milano with those kind of circunstances.

• Chile, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2016

I just spent a night in yhe hostel but it was really good and comfortable, the most important clean!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2016
5.7

The hostel lacks any atmosphere as the common area is simply a few chairs and a foosball table in the corridor. It's also not a great location as it is a 10 min walk to metro, far from any supermarkets and only a handful of eating places that I found were not of good quality.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
3rd Jan 2016
5.4

Since it was winter, there were no heather sometimes düring the night, and the kitchen was very poor.