7.4
Very Good 301 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 301 Total Reviews
New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi Located at Via Ponzio 75, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20133 Via Ponzio 75
74% 301
45.4816758 9.2300283
    Rooms available

16th May 2016

That is a cool hostel. But they charged everything even a hair dryer. The staff was nice. It is not the best one but it is good enough.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
8th May 2016

Really big hostel! Huge in fact. Weird crowd with a lot of Italian workers that seemed sketchy at times. Over good value though

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

Loved this hostel, so cheap but still nice- best value for money!!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

I only stayed one night here but I thought it was really nice. It has a great location, bathrooms were a bit dirty but it was fine

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
4th May 2016

The location was not that great as it is not very close to the city center and it was a bit of a walk from the metro station. But the hostel was really clean and the facilities were great for the price!

24th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel, clean, very nice facilities, well working Wi-Fi. It is around 3 km form city centre but it is close to metro station and the 24-hour ticket for public transportation is really cheap (4,50 euro). I was very satisfied with the visit and I would definitely stay there again when I am back in Milan.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
27th Feb 2016

A nice quiet hostel (I stayed at the end of February).

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2016
4.9

The staff were very rude. The maintenance man burst into my room at 10 am without knocking while I was getting changed. Luckily I was behind mmy bunk. I stuck my head out and he just looked at me frowned and walked into the adjoining room. When I mentioned to a staff member that my room was very cold and that the heaters weren't on (3 people in the room were using their towels as blankets they were so cold) he just said "its winter its cold". I also had 20 euro of food stolen from the fridge.

• kay_wilcox9810
  • England, Couple, 25-30
17th Jan 2016
6.6

Directions are needed on confirmation e-mails. The hostel was very clean and tidy, the staff were not overly helpful regarding tips about tourist attractions. And the location wasnt all they made out, however it is just a few stops away on the metro. The place was relaxing and had plenty of common areas. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
16th Jan 2016
8.0

My staying there was good. The room we stayed in the first day had a broken heated, however the staff helped us a lot and put us in an occupied room in the next day. We don't have anything to complain about that. Although the location is not the best, it is not so far from the city center and the public transport is very accessible. The room is very clean and the hostel is indicated for those who like to party.