Fabulous 628 Total Reviews
Fabulous 628 Total Reviews
New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi Located at Via Ponzio 75, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20133 Via Ponzio 75
80% 628
45.4816758 9.2300283
    Rooms available

4th Dec 2016
6.0

Not dishes and Silver in The kitchen. Not paper towel in kitchen.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

The hostel is easy to reach by metro and the main attractions are easily reachable by public transport. There are night buses around, which are very convenient for the party animals. The staff is helpful. I will definitely come back whenever I am in Milan again!

26th Nov 2016
8.0

We checked in at night after a long day and the guy was amazing! He was very nice and helpful always smiling, the exact opposit of the girl who checked us out in the morning. The hostel is very easy to reach, it's is very clean even though the water in the shower stayed in the floor while I was having a shower. Great lockers and good wifi. You have to leave the key every time you leave the building.

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

This was my first hostel experience, and I loved it. I was only here to stay the night as my friends and I were traveling elsewhere during the day, but the staff were always kind and helpful. I saw people up and about using the pool table and chatting in the room. The location would have been more of an issue for me had I been traveling alone, but it is rather close to a metro station, so getting around was easy. I definitely recommend this hostel!

21st Nov 2016
5.7

The atmosphere was ok and the staff helpful. To be honest the kitchen facilities were very limited.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016
7.4

Nice hostel it's very secure with24 hour reception and handing the keys in when you leave. I was hoping There would be more of an atmosphere. But due to it being a big hostel with multiple common areas it was pretty hard to find other people. Near the metro station too so fairly easy to get around.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

The New Generation Hostel was awesome and great for my short trip needs. The rooms were spacious and clean and the bathrooms were ensuite which was nice. The location was a little out of the way but I didn't mind that at all. Its more I found the neighborhood its located in kind of sketchy. The place itself though is FANTASTIC. I wasn't there with the intention of partying but I did hear other people being social and partying walking through the hallways but the noise didn't bother me for sleep.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Loved staying here with another female friend; we were in a 4 bed mixed dorm but were lucky as the layout of the room allowed for plenty of privacy. There were large lockers in the room which easily held our suitcases, and we appreciated that the 24h reception take care of the keys while you see the city. Large common areas and friendly and helpful staff were the icing on the cake. One of the best hostels I've stayed in :)

15th Nov 2016
6.0

crazy unisex toilet door without lock, dirty common place.

• Montenegro, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

nice comfortable, only to hear a little odors coming from the kitchen and also my roommate was killing the stench. general is exellent