New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi Reviews

Via Ponzio 75, Milan, Italy

Great stay we got there early so they let us keep our bags there until we checked in at 1! Really helpful staff!

• 26th May 2015

Just a place to sleep (which isn't bad!) , too large for my taste. No personality.

Not very bad hostel, the staff is friendly and nice and this hostel is very big just like a hotel.

The hostel has a kitchen, but you have to pay to rent untinsels, which is really annoying. Also, there is no soap, paper towels, or any sort of dryer to use in the bathrooms, which is also a hassle. The good thing about it is that they provide large lockers in each room that come with a key for you to lock up your stuff during the day. Overall, a decent place of your looking for something cheap.

• 25th May 2015

If I were only staying one night it would have been ok but three nights made the bad things show through. The kitchen looks like people have been living in it for months, bathrooms don't have soap or paper towels and the doors don't really close, it would be nice to have some sort of hooks in the showers. They are small and then nowhere to put my things. Wifi went in and out and the electricity in my dorm even went out for a bit. For the price they could do more. Alex at the desk was very nice!

I booked standard 18 bed so imagine my surprise walking into a nice room with 2 bunks (4 beds)! It was clean & there were lockers in the room (key is provided). Huge hostel w/ lots of room to chill. Kitchen/dining area is a good size. Helpful staff. Utensils €3. 3-5 min walk to the metro station. €10 to Centrale train station. The only iffy thing was that toilets didn't exactly have a lock (but I never had any issues) and blankets were thin. Overall great hostel, would recommend!

Rooms were good, spacious and you had some privacy. Kitchen facilities were very limited. But place was very clean and staff were nice and helpful.

• 23rd May 2015
  • New Zealand

A good place to stay. Only one shop was close to the hostel (about 6-7min away). The only negative thing was that breakfast was not included.

A okey hostel. Some people from the staff were really nice and helpful while others weren't. I'm not sure if anyone cleaned our room during our stay (2 nights). At least they didn't empty the full rubbish bin. Okay distance to the city centre, okay atmosphere and okay prices. It was okay but nothing more. (Great wi-fi though from time to time)

Atmosphere wasn't fantastic, I think I only saw like 5 or so people in my whole stay there. Location is poor, you have to take the metro to be anywhere decent. The staff were on occasion demeaning but did slowly improve. The rooms were okay, good for the price.

It's like a hotel to have 2 bathrooms in a 4-person en-suite room Price very attractive in the period of Expo 2015

Amazing! loved the location and the hostel set up was ace.

Excellent hostel in regards to value for money. Good facilities available during my stay. Was really helpful having a power socket located by the bed. Staff seemed approachable and the ones i did talk to were helpful and friendly. Location isn't the best but not the worst either. There are plenty of trams and metro stations around milan to get by. Nearest metro station is just under 10 mins walk, plus there is a supermarket near the station. Dorm was very confortable to stay in.

More than a hostel it looks like a hotel! I fould showers so clean, and well working, as if they were private, and all the structure was really clean and tidy. Good oportunity to save your belongings thanks to lockers. I was in a shared room of 6 bed, large e clean. Obviously it was a little bit noisy but people were respectous and a little more for the traffic noise it came in by window. The only one bad point is represented by broken lockers of toilets. Anyway, one of the best ever vivited.

• 14th Apr 2015

This was actually a really nice place to stay. Good wifi, a kitchen area, a dinning room area, and clean rooms. I was supposed to have an 18 person room and arrived to be put in a 4 bedroom (thankfully!). The top bunks don't have rails but each bed has its own outlet. Shared bathrooms with not a lot of changing space (small stalls/no shower cubbies) but clean and very nice. I would recommend this stay!

My friend and I stayed for 2 days. While not dead central, it is very close to the metro so very easy to get around. The rooms themselves weren't bad at all. Each bed has an individual outlet and light as well as a shelf. There are lockers in the rooms and you don't need to bring your own lock. The only weird thing was that there was no soap in the bathroom for even washing your hands or towels to dry them afterwards. The staff was not extremely outgoing but helpful if you needed them.

Good hostel for the price. Nice large lockers in the dorms to lock up your stuff and comfortable bunk beds. In our 6 person dorm, there were 2 ensuite bathrooms both with showers and toilets which was very convenient compared to some other hostels I've stayed in! Just be sure to bring your own towel because they charge 5 euros for towel rental.