New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

Nice place

The location was quite good, very close to the train station. The common area/kitchen were good but the dorms were in another part of the building a few doors down on the street, so of course the wifi didn't work there. Most of the door handles were broken and as such it was very hard to open the door into the rooms and lock the bathroom. The staff were friendly but seemed to struggle doing basic math when we paid for our accommodation.

Wifi is not work in the room , actually i even cannot search the network which shown in the room . the lock of the door is hard to use at the first time and the lock of my toilet room is broken. overall is clean and comfortable and staff is friendly . I enjoy to stay here for two nights. Also the location is near centre station , walk around 15 mins to the church area.

The goods: Great common room, Kitchen and appliances available, Not very far from everything The bad: Terrible wifi (didnt reach our room), No real atmosphere, Our roomates were smoking in the room and being generally loud, nothing we or the staff could do about it Overall it was ok, the value is good and if I were with better roommates I would've enjoyed it a lot more.

Really enjoyable. Friendly staff, located near the train station, and really comfortable and spacious rooms (no bunk beds!). Only annoying thing is that they charge you to store your luggage.

Staff not helpful great location but not enjoyable at all

I stayed here three nights and it was great. The rooms were nice and clean and the kitchen was handy for tea and coffee. The location is good as it was close to walk to the train station and also not too far from town. Would definitely stay here again. The only downside was the Internet connection was poor and it disconnected like every five mins

• 8th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Friendly staff, good ubication, clean room and common areas. They don't give a breakfast but have some facilities to make by yourself.

We were only there one night but it did not have a particularly friendly vibe. The best part was that the multibed dorm contained a bunch of separate rooms so we had one little room to ourselves and a shared bathroom. Super clean, a bit cold. No breakfast, only instant coffee.

It was everything we needed in a place to stay. The the staff is helpful, maybe won't go too far out of their way but do what you ask. Our most positive part was getting to know the Australians in our room. The location is easy to find from the train station smnand close enough to the city center. We came back to find our door open once but that might be related to the other residence of our room. Thanks!

The hostel was great. The only thing that was not good was the cleanliness of the bathrooms.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • South Africa

Shady place to stay

It was a good hostel. Though i was wondering why reserve a room in the spot charged me twice as much compared with an online reservation. Also , in the morning, there was an old lady had a fight with the receptionist. Maybe she's the owner or something, but however, it didnt give a good impression to the visitors as we are having a breakfast in the next rom

I loved the staff, super friendly and helpful. The WiFi however didn't work in the rooms which kind of sucked. But worked fine in the common room. They also make your bed and the hostel itself was super clean! Props to the Asian ladies! Cleaner then some hotels I went to! It was pretty close to central station and I had a wonderful time here! Would recommend

Everithing at peaks in terms of goodness and cleanliness and helping nature. Loved the hostel a lot. Gonna visit again this hostel for sure. Nearer to bus stop, tram stop, Railway station.

I expected more people in traveling-mode but the guys on the room were all working. Probably was because of low season and monday-wednesday stay. Anyway the hostel is clean, close to Santa Maria Novella station (and by walk you can reach the cathedral, David, etc) and has good wifi. For the price I think it worth it (actually that was what the night guy said to me when I asked for breakfast, something like what do you want for 13 euros?, didnt like that guy).

My friend & I were there took a 4-bed dorm on the night of Halloween. Greeted by a creepy swing, flickering lights &Halloween decorations. Hope first 2 are not permanent features :P On a serious note, the hostel was great value for money. The staff got us extra blankets as we were cold. Hostel also had tips on sightseeing. wifi was great, room extremely spacious and safe, enough charging points The kitchen wasn't much. Not much socialising with fellow guests, water on the floor in bathroom.

The security not good enough because every people when they go inside the room or leave the room. They have to remember to knock the door. But some people forget do this. That means the lock did not knock.

If you don't mind sharing a room with two Italian men at least in their forties and you're two 19 year old females. Then it's great. They clearly didn't have basic hostel manners since they liked talking very loudly late at night when we were clearly trying to sleep.

This hostel is a little strange. They put me in a bedroom in other building, you have to cross the street to get there. And there, to four bedrooms, there is only one bathroom with shower. Besides that, the other things are ok. Bedrooms clean, bathrooms clean. The location is very good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3