Good 1,226 Total Reviews
Good 1,226 Total Reviews
New Hostel Florence Located at Via Iacopo Peri, 3, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50144 Via Iacopo Peri, 3
69% 1226
43.7808082 11.2444639
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Couple, 41+
26th Nov 2016

Friendly staff, good location. Shower/bathroom space very tight. The kitchen had a kettle but with a lot of sediments in it when water is poured. Otherwise it was OK.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Oct 2016
4.6

Boring hostel with no kitchen.. But Florence is beautiful, you don't need to hang around anyway

7th Oct 2016
5.7

I spent one night in this hostel and would confidentially say I wouldn't stay again. The owners were friendly but didn't really do much to explain the city to us and what we should see. Location is sketchy and about a 30 minute walk from all of the main attractions. They had us stay in a separate building from the main hostel where the wifi didn't reach so if you need wifi don't stay here. Overall it wasn't my worst hostel experience but would not recommend to a friend

29th Sep 2016
6.9

Area is a little bit sketchy, and main doors to both lobby and the hostel hallway were wide open at all times. Luckily room dorm was locked by the key given to us. Lockers also did not have any way to lock inside of the room. Staff did not really give much information, and there were scarcely any amenities provided. Room was pretty clean though and beds were very comfortable. Not too long of a walk from the main area of Florence. Quality is definitely equal to low price paid!

24th Sep 2016
7.4

The location is. The only positive note,because is close to the Train station(10 minuted)..but not great atmospher,not kitchen..

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

We loved this hostel! It was in an amazing location in the center of the city. It also had very nice rooms and facilities. The staff could've been more welcoming and friendly but they showed us our room and provided us with everything we needed! The bathrooms were very nice and clean. Were very pleased with this hostel and so happy we found it! I could recommend 10/10 staying here! If I ever go back, this will be the hostel I go to.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
3.7

Kind of dirty. The tap water tasted very metallic and everything smelled of Chlorine. The wifi didn't reach our room. The hostel was very close to the train station, which made it very easy to reach, but also very loud. Bathrooms weren't the freshest either. Over all, it was a cheap hostel near the train station, so I guess you can't complain to much.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2016
2.0

Definitely do not go there, it's a mess! They can't keep the record of the beds. They changed my bed three times without telling me. And the cleaning ladies don't know what they are doing, Also it is a very noisy place.

12th Sep 2016
7.1

The showers are soooooo tint it was really difficult to use. The bathrooms in general are really tiny. I'm a fairly short girl, so I imagine anyone taller than me would have a very challenging time. Also no locks on the bathroom doors...?! The location was pretty good. The rooms were good too, you have your own bed instead of bunks. And plenty of locker space.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

This is a great hostel that is only a 5 minute walk to the train station. The staff is great and the rooms/ bathrooms are clean. You get more than your money's worth here. I would definitely recommend!