New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

The hostel is ok clean facilities and great location except they have kitchen but no stove overall is ok

They dont have wifi in the rooms

This hostel is in a pretty sketch area but is close enough to walk to all the main attractions in Florence. The rooms were very spacious- closets are provided and lockers are free (just bring your own lock). There is no breakfast nor is there wifi in the rooms. You must be downstairs in the general room for wifi. The workers were wonderful. One of them let me and my friend use the printer for free along with fixing our problem with not being able to open our room door. * Reception is 24 hours!

피렌체역이랑 정말 가까움. 개인락커 있음. 자물쇠지참해야함. 세탁은 6유로인데 건조는안됨. 침대시트 제공안함. 온수 잘안나옴. 스태프 친절함. 근처에 마트없음. 치안도 괜찮은편.

The facilities the provide is really nice. We could cook, store our luggage for free, and it's value for money with good location.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

The price of the hostel was very cheap, and the location to the centre was good, only a 15 minute walk to the Duomo. However the hostel is subject to a lot of noise pollution as it is located right behind a main train station, where trains run all night. It was extremely hard to sleep and also the smell was very unpleasant. The staff seemed disorganised and were not very friendly. Also the wifi is only located in the reception area, which is a walk from the dormitories.

• 6th Oct 2014

This is not a new Hostel. I don't know why they put this name. It's old hostel. The room there isn't lock. I didn't like to stay there. I should to look to another hostel better. But the price is good.

When I check in this hostel, I was waiting for a long time. the receptionist was so slow and they demand tax of city per the number of person. Actually this payment is excluding tax of city. You have to know this fact, if you don't want to be embarrassed. However this hostel's location is nice near SMN station.

New Hostel was an easy + short walk from the bus & train stations, which I consider to be a great location for the cost of the stay (~18€ for a 6-person dorm near the city center). If you want a no-frills, quiet place to sleep while you visit Florence, I recommend New Hostel.

Hostel is in perfect place, near to railway station and downtown. We've been only one night but if you want to be close to the most important places in Florence it is perfect hostel for you.

I loved the Hostel. The only problem was the kitchen. There was no kitchen.

We stayed there only for one night and we were glad we chose this hostel. The location is convenient if you get there by train, the room was extremelly clean and nice, there was hot water and we got a room with a garden - it was wonderful. :D I'd only like to mention one thing; there indeed is kitchen, but it is quite small and there is no stove so we couln't cook our own meals. That was a bit unexpected but we managed anyways and the experience all together was very good. :)

Good location, staff as many other places in Italy different experience than any other places I have been, they just do not do much about you... minimum interactions that it is probably "Italian way" Cleanliness could be a bit better as shared spacer are not attended, and kitchen access is a bit difficult. But place is great location, and nice rooms ! Plus prices are reasonable.

The Hostel is good, is very close to the principal metro/ train station and if you walk for a few minutes you will stay in the center of the city. Just one thing that I don't liked : the lock of the doors were damaged, including the bathroom and you need much time for open and close your door.

10 minutes walk from the train station. Very convenient. Room was spacious. Bed was comfortable. Clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

The location was out of the way, the wifi didn't work neither did the computer, the staff didn't seem to care when I asked for help. The beds were comfy, won't be returning

Cool - with a garden for some rooms!!

It was ok, but I don't know if I'll stay there again. I wasn't there for very long, so I don't know how much I can judge, but I didn't feel like the staff was very friendly nor helpful. But other than that, the room was good and the bathroom was ok.

Wi-fi - only works in common area Room door is tricky to open, the air condition unit was in room but can't be used. Checkin from 8am is not true, the checkin is after 2pm

We stayed in a 4 room dorm, which was located across the road in a separate apartment block. Pros: close to train station, that's probably all.. Cons: there was only one friendly staff member.The guy working nights makes guests feel stupid when they ask questions, he was rude,lazy and & unhelpful. Cleanliness is poor, toilets are flushed by pulling a wet rope, shower door doesn't lock. Room could be accessed by those on street. Has permanent residents. Room stinks. Filthy facilities. Not cool.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5