New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

- the toilet was damaged - I couldn't lock the door from inside with my key ( it was somehow broken) - for one night the hostel is okay, it's near the train station and also in walking distance to the main sights in Florence

No wifi in rooms, little bit expensive when compared to the facilities but good location

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Front desk staff was extremely rude and made the check-in process very unenjoyable. ONLY accept CASH unless paying over 50 euros.... not advertised on profile Location: terrible! located in opposite direction of all attractions... not as close to train station as advertised. Was nervous to walk in that area at night. only good thing: hostel was clean

It is very close to the central station. Poor facilities. One of the staff members didn't know anything about party places in Florence, I probably know more than him now. Wifi was sometimes a problem. Lockers required a padlock, which they have not mentioned anywhere in their description.

Location is close to the train station: very nice. There is a nice common area and kitchen and storage for bags, which is free.

I did not appreciate how the staff turned their heads away when I had a question about the wifi and computer accessibility. The common room was had a very awkward feel and was not conducive to meeting people and sharing conversation. I stayed at one of the double ladies dorm room. The beds and the rooms (including bathroom) were clean but the dorm was tiny and the keys were very difficult to lock and unlock the doors. This hostel was the cheapest price for Easter weekend but I will not come back

Solo backpacker I did not really enjoy this hostel. Cheap so that's good I guess. But honestly poor customer service from the staff got me off to a bad start. No atmosphere really.

This place Sucks !!!! I will not recommended to anyone

• 23rd Mar 2015

Hostel facilities are fine, and location is good because it's close to the train station and 30min by foot to the downtown. Very small bathrooms but in general the rooms for 2 persons are OK.

I have spent only night so, I didn't have much of experience. I loved the location, it was just few minutes away from the bus/train station and the highlights of the city. The place itself is not bad. Toilets were clean and this means a lot to me. There is one thing that I hate it which is finding a BED BUG hauling on my bed before sleep, I was just surfing the internet in bed right after arrival and found it. I didn't know what to do, I killed and put it on the bedside table, it was a turn-off

Cheap, very close to the station & city centre. Lacking in the social side of things, as no bar or indoor area to hangout so you must hope you get put with social room mates. I would stay again though!

Good location. CLose to Firenze SMn station. But the hostel is located in 5 buildings. Makes it a bit inconvenient if you ar in large groups and ppl are divided in separte buildings

I had a really good time at this place and was able to meet a lot of cool people at the hostel. The staff was AMAZING. They were so helpful and even charged my phone because my phone charger broke. It was a bit confusing because I'm still not sure what the real name of the hostel is. I also stayed with a group of people and we were not only in different rooms, but we were all in completely different buildings. If you're with a group and you book separately make sure you e-mail the hostel staff!

Facilities were surprisingly good I found, and were in an apartment across the street from reception. Location is about 15-20min walk to main attractions. Dorm ensuite bathrooms were fine by hostel standards. The use of old-style keys was frustrating and sometime made unlocking doors a frustrating task. Beds were the most comfortable I think I've stayed in! The one staff member was often not present which was difficult and often didn't have enough change.

The rooms were large and there was plenty of room. We had a 4 bed room and it was perfect for us. The kets were a bit of a pain but we managed and the directions were a bit confusing, but the hostel itself was great. We were there in the low season, so not much going on, but a great place to crash at night.

Good hostel. Our room was across the street in a separate building where it was quite loud but that didn't really bother me at all. A little far of a walk to many of the attractions but not bad. Good stay!

• 17th Jan 2015

フリーコーヒーと紅茶があったところがよかった。日本人のスタッフがいるみたいですが、一泊だったので会ってません。シャワーを強く閉めても少し出てくるのでシャワールームの床がビタビタでした。駅からも迷わず行けました。

Just an average stay. The room was actually pretty clean though. Can't say the same for the bathroom but what do you expect for these kinds of places. Also the key was extremely hard to use. Could not get the room to open for the life of me. The area around the hostel seems really sketchy at night so watch out

Staff that didn't really help out, bathrooms that were not clean and a really boring atmosphere. Good to stay for 1 night if you need a bed to sleep since it's close to the station.

You have to ask for hot water

• 29th Dec 2014