7.0
Very Good 1,197 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 1,197 Total Reviews
New Hostel Florence Located at Via Iacopo Peri, 3, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50144 Via Iacopo Peri, 3
70% 1197
43.7808082 11.2444639
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

We loved this hostel! It was in an amazing location in the center of the city. It also had very nice rooms and facilities. The staff could've been more welcoming and friendly but they showed us our room and provided us with everything we needed! The bathrooms were very nice and clean. Were very pleased with this hostel and so happy we found it! I could recommend 10/10 staying here! If I ever go back, this will be the hostel I go to.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
3.7

Kind of dirty. The tap water tasted very metallic and everything smelled of Chlorine. The wifi didn't reach our room. The hostel was very close to the train station, which made it very easy to reach, but also very loud. Bathrooms weren't the freshest either. Over all, it was a cheap hostel near the train station, so I guess you can't complain to much.

12th Sep 2016
7.1

The showers are soooooo tint it was really difficult to use. The bathrooms in general are really tiny. I'm a fairly short girl, so I imagine anyone taller than me would have a very challenging time. Also no locks on the bathroom doors...?! The location was pretty good. The rooms were good too, you have your own bed instead of bunks. And plenty of locker space.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

This is a great hostel that is only a 5 minute walk to the train station. The staff is great and the rooms/ bathrooms are clean. You get more than your money's worth here. I would definitely recommend!

11th Sep 2016
8.0

No air conditioning and it was pretty hot at night. Location was good, not noisy at night. No locks on the toilet/bathroom and this was in a mixed dorm. Unlocking the door to my hostel room was a bit tricky but was saved by 2 girls staying in another room. Overall okay hostel for the one night I stayed.

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
8.0

Enjoyed staying here, we were lucky to meet some great people and also have share a room with easy going people. Id go there again

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Sep 2016

Both the guys here really stretched themselves to make my stay here as great as they could. Always found it a comfortable and easy-going vibe where you could have a coffee in the beautiful lounge garden and plan your Florentinian adventures. They also offered help with booking tours, excursions, etc. Make sure to remember your own towel! And when you leave, you are lucky enough to be only five minutes from the bus and train station! Anyway, so one last thank you from me to Marco and the team.

• India, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Very nice place. Much better than the previous hostel I stayed in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
5.7

The bathroom had blocked sink drains and there was a bad smell coming from the outside window. The hostel is loud if there are people partying in the courtyard. The fan and air con didn't work in the room. The location is good and the lockers in the room where good.

• Australia, Male, 18-24