New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

Good location, staff as many other places in Italy different experience than any other places I have been, they just do not do much about you... minimum interactions that it is probably "Italian way" Cleanliness could be a bit better as shared spacer are not attended, and kitchen access is a bit difficult. But place is great location, and nice rooms ! Plus prices are reasonable.

The Hostel is good, is very close to the principal metro/ train station and if you walk for a few minutes you will stay in the center of the city. Just one thing that I don't liked : the lock of the doors were damaged, including the bathroom and you need much time for open and close your door.

10 minutes walk from the train station. Very convenient. Room was spacious. Bed was comfortable. Clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

The location was out of the way, the wifi didn't work neither did the computer, the staff didn't seem to care when I asked for help. The beds were comfy, won't be returning

Cool - with a garden for some rooms!!

It was ok, but I don't know if I'll stay there again. I wasn't there for very long, so I don't know how much I can judge, but I didn't feel like the staff was very friendly nor helpful. But other than that, the room was good and the bathroom was ok.

Wi-fi - only works in common area Room door is tricky to open, the air condition unit was in room but can't be used. Checkin from 8am is not true, the checkin is after 2pm

We stayed in a 4 room dorm, which was located across the road in a separate apartment block. Pros: close to train station, that's probably all.. Cons: there was only one friendly staff member.The guy working nights makes guests feel stupid when they ask questions, he was rude,lazy and & unhelpful. Cleanliness is poor, toilets are flushed by pulling a wet rope, shower door doesn't lock. Room could be accessed by those on street. Has permanent residents. Room stinks. Filthy facilities. Not cool.

this was total disaster and I do not reccomend this place to anybody

Not a nice hostel at all. Staff does not speak English so good. Not much of a help with extra information. They care more for groups then for individual guests. Seen some people with booking from hostelworld denied accommodation. Kitchen is just a word not a place with electronics and stuff. Owner didn't care much about it.

Pros: Nice location as you can walk anywhere in the city. Very close to the train station when you arrive and leave. The rooms were large for a hostel and the beds were very good. Cons: While there were communal spaces it wasn't set up in a way that made it easy to meet people. The staff were proficient but not accommodating. The didn't seem to care much about the customer experience.

Hostel doesn't have a parking. You have to park on the street and pay (18 euro/day)(as there is no free parking in Florence). 20 minutes on foot to get to historic part of city. Clean room and bathroom. Working internet, nice staff.

The hostel-website told us that there would be FREE parking. But there was non! Asking the staff nobody was willing to help us. So we had to buy parking tickets for 18 Euro a day! If we would have known that, we could have parked the car outside the city.. very annoying! the hostel did not look like the pictures!Further the kitchen was very dirty with a lot of not storage stuff of the hostel/staff. And there was no cooking availability. The staff was not very welcoming. Not worth the less money!

• 2nd Sep 2014

No wifi in the rooms.. But reallt close to the trainstation and the rest of the city!

Awesome hostel! I miss that lobby gossip with strengers :(

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Bangladesh

Good location close to S.M.N but in a slightly dodgy area. No window in bathroom so got very steamy for a long time. The staff were ok. No lockers so have to keep hold of valuables at all times. Mattress was so musty that it made the sheets and me smell dirty in the morning. The common area inside was quite dirty and the outside one was nice looking but was in a constant cloud of cigarette smoke. You could find better in the city for the same price or cheaper.

We were in a 6 bed mixed dorm that apparently the hostel had just purchased. It was a couple buildings down from the main hostel and reception. The room contained beds, common table with broken chairs! smelled terrible! No AC! No WIFI! We constantly had people who worked there coming into our room unannounced working on random things. Cleaning people came into the room while we were sleeping and moved my bunk while I was in it!!! Very rude and weren't helpful. I would not recommend.

Nice hostel, clean and comfortable. Location is good because Firenze is small but it is not in the centre. The common area is ok, you can meet people there but they close it just after midnight because the neighbours complain. We were robbed in the rooms...

Least clean hostel I've stayed at (after three months of budget accommodation) strange smells and could hardly see in the bathroom due to dim light. No lockers and kitchen was pretty dirty. Strange tenants from building hanging around door. Would not pay that much for these facilities. Nice staff though!

人が多いとwifiがつながらない。 概ね快適に過ごせました。