New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

Where to begin. Hostel located next to train tracks. Rooms are very spread out. My room was around the corner. The building that i was assigned was in a bad. The door wide open becasue it couldn't be closed since the door was falling off the hinges. Oh and Bed bugs. Very poor common area. expect difficulty connecting to wifi one you arrive. I would unprofessional staff. they spend their time with folks that partically live there which is very strange. not the place for solo travelers.

If you're looking for value for a small amount of money, this is an acceptable option.

They dont have wifi in the rooms

This hostel is in a pretty sketch area but is close enough to walk to all the main attractions in Florence. The rooms were very spacious- closets are provided and lockers are free (just bring your own lock). There is no breakfast nor is there wifi in the rooms. You must be downstairs in the general room for wifi. The workers were wonderful. One of them let me and my friend use the printer for free along with fixing our problem with not being able to open our room door. * Reception is 24 hours!

피렌체역이랑 정말 가까움. 개인락커 있음. 자물쇠지참해야함. 세탁은 6유로인데 건조는안됨. 침대시트 제공안함. 온수 잘안나옴. 스태프 친절함. 근처에 마트없음. 치안도 괜찮은편.

couldnt cancel this booking as i managed to get on my connecting train early. therefore cannot comment of the hostel, as of a result only putting average for everything.

The facilities the provide is really nice. We could cook, store our luggage for free, and it's value for money with good location.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

The price of the hostel was very cheap, and the location to the centre was good, only a 15 minute walk to the Duomo. However the hostel is subject to a lot of noise pollution as it is located right behind a main train station, where trains run all night. It was extremely hard to sleep and also the smell was very unpleasant. The staff seemed disorganised and were not very friendly. Also the wifi is only located in the reception area, which is a walk from the dormitories.

• 6th Oct 2014

This is not a new Hostel. I don't know why they put this name. It's old hostel. The room there isn't lock. I didn't like to stay there. I should to look to another hostel better. But the price is good.

When I check in this hostel, I was waiting for a long time. the receptionist was so slow and they demand tax of city per the number of person. Actually this payment is excluding tax of city. You have to know this fact, if you don't want to be embarrassed. However this hostel's location is nice near SMN station.

New Hostel was an easy + short walk from the bus & train stations, which I consider to be a great location for the cost of the stay (~18€ for a 6-person dorm near the city center). If you want a no-frills, quiet place to sleep while you visit Florence, I recommend New Hostel.

Hostel is in perfect place, near to railway station and downtown. We've been only one night but if you want to be close to the most important places in Florence it is perfect hostel for you.

1 2 Next » last »