New Hostel Florence Reviews

Via Iacopo Peri, 3, Florence, Italy

Good location. CLose to Firenze SMn station. But the hostel is located in 5 buildings. Makes it a bit inconvenient if you ar in large groups and ppl are divided in separte buildings

I had a really good time at this place and was able to meet a lot of cool people at the hostel. The staff was AMAZING. They were so helpful and even charged my phone because my phone charger broke. It was a bit confusing because I'm still not sure what the real name of the hostel is. I also stayed with a group of people and we were not only in different rooms, but we were all in completely different buildings. If you're with a group and you book separately make sure you e-mail the hostel staff!

Facilities were surprisingly good I found, and were in an apartment across the street from reception. Location is about 15-20min walk to main attractions. Dorm ensuite bathrooms were fine by hostel standards. The use of old-style keys was frustrating and sometime made unlocking doors a frustrating task. Beds were the most comfortable I think I've stayed in! The one staff member was often not present which was difficult and often didn't have enough change.

1 2 3 Next » last »